Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:07 am

It didn't take long to get back to the graveyard, and just as they arrived Sib lead his sister over to sit somewhere shaded, letting her lay back down for now, she needed to rest, if there was any chance of her giving birth, he wanted to delay that, dealing with that right now... he didn't think he could. His eyes turned back towards Tessa, then, back to look around them. Everyone seemed a bit... different, as if something might have happened... and Xerxses wasn't anywhere in sight... odd, why would he have left? Something just didn't seem right... "Tess... is it me or does it seem somethings different here?" He said quietly, turned to her and grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:32 am

Khalessi nodded as an official recognition of Pravin's agreement to meet her later tonight. She was making good progress, she thought. It definitely didn't seem as difficult a task as she had expected. I mean of course there had to be some trickery involved, but how else was she going to get the others to the meadow? They had joined the pack long after the evidence of the spirits had been revealed. If only they had seen the magical change in the place, then she was sure they would believe in them as much as Blitzen had.

Khalessi's ears swiveled and she snapped her head towards an interjection. It looked like a Blitzen look alike, so it soon became obvious that this was Blitzen's brother.

/Nothing like him/ she mused silently to herself.

Though she remained perfectly calm and watched the brute make a fool of himself, she was less than satisfied with the situation. Her eyes melted into a swirl of fury. She wasn't going to take lightly this challenge. As she had stated before, there was nothing they could do about it, but if they choose to try and take action she would fight for her home. Luckily, just before she was about to stand in seriousness at her words the male turned and stormed off. Khalessi silently watched him go until his form disappeared from view. Her focus then returned to one of her dearest friends. Fallon's need to stick up for her had been unexpected and due to the seriousness of the situation she couldn't exactly express happiness. Khalessi might of appeared calm, but her insides were running a muck with adrenaline. She gave Fallon a nod of gratitude then sighed and tried to relax once more.

It was evident that Blitzen and his brother had not been close. The male had no clue what his brother had wanted for the pack which showed the missing link between them. Finally the white wolfess stood looking to the others with slight concern about their future.

"I know how difficult this is for you all, and I'm sorry it has come to this, but my offer still stands. If any of you wish to join me, you are welcome to, whether that be now or later. You don't have to say anything, but if you step into that forest, I will find you and welcome you entirely." she spoke with warm words then looked to Pravin and offered a rare smile. "I shall take my leave now. I think I have caused enough trouble. I wish you all the best".

With that the wolfess returned to Inferno and proceeded to quietly ask him something so that the others could not hear.

(trying to smoothly tie the other board together xD which I will post for next.)

Bandit listened to his sister with a worrisome look, she did have a point, which was only demonstrated by the going-on's between the stranger wolfess and Xerxses. His ears lowered slightly with uncertainty and he side glanced the wolfess who had captured his attention just moments before. "I don't know" he finally admitted to his sister. This was all so crazy, and going back to Molly and Coven didn't seem so different in his eyes, but he knew that's what his sister was thinking. He dropped his voice low making sure no one else would hear them." You know that if we go back to them we risk being majorly screwed over in the long run, right? Not to mention a risk of being attacked when we get there. Let's keep in mind their not exactly our biggest fans, or the nicest wolves to get along with". If Bleu could contemplate all of that and still decide to go, then he would agree to following her. Not that it much mattered, if she was going to go anyways he would still be forced to follow.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 11:29 pm

Bleu looked over at her brother and frowned as he spoke. Sure, Coven wasn't fond of them, but hell, that male wasn't fond of anyone. And if she were to be honest, other than Pravin and Xerxses, and Infenro, the strongest males in the area were all in Coven's pack. Not to mention Bandit himself seemed like he'd shape up to be a force to be reckoned with someday. Who better to help him become that than Coven? But it was fairly obvious that her brother wasn't fond of the black male. Yes, he had killed their leader, but even she had to admit, he had been protecting his mate, any male would have done the same. Well, any decent one anyway. Plus, she had already learned so much from Molly, but there was still a ton she still didn't know. "I don't know about you, but Molly likes me. I'm not worried about Coven. I don't see why you are." She said, flicking an ear in his direction before watching Khalessi and Inferno leave. She adored her brother, but their minds just worked in incredibly different ways. She didn't think she'd ever understand him, or the other way around. But she knew that she loved him, and that he'd protect her no matter what. She shifted her weight slightly, leaning against him and licking the base of his ear softly. "Please, Bandit..." She said softly, hoping that he'd go with her and not argue the matter any longer.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Pravin swung his head over to the side to see Xerxses as the other male released his anger on Khalessi. The beta, or rather, alpha, would have stepped up to Xerxses but the white wolf had walked away in his frustration. Fallon had also gave her short input towards Xerxses and walked away as well. Pravin turned to look back at Khalessi, as she said her leaving words. He debated talking and being more assertive about the land that technically was his. But if she said it's what Blitz wanted, then he couldn't disagree. Pravin would do anything that his former alpha wanted, but how could he know for sure that she wasn't telling a lie?

The large male tried to push the argument aside, and looked at the retreating body of the white wolf. After their meeting tonight, he hoped that their packs would not conflict and that some sort of order could be found between them. Hope was all that was holding him together at the moment, as he came to the realization that wolves would go with Khalessi. He looked around and he could even see it in the looks of their eyes. And then Sibirskiy arrived back at the scene, and Pravin was almost sure he'd go with Khalessi as well. But he didn't say anything, as he prepared to leave behind the graveyard.

Terah sat quietly, listening to all the voices of the pack. It was interesting to see what was happening so quickly after Blitz' death. That morning seemed so far away now, as the pack was splitting up. This new Khalessi character was there, and Coven and Molly ran off to who knows where. Xerxses and Fallon are done here, seeing as they surely knew they would stay. And Sibirskiy with his family had just returned. Everyone was panicked, it seemed, and apprehensive. But Terah, Terah was calm. She walked up to Pravin, and quietly told him that she was with him. Pravin gave her an affectionate nudge, and was relieved to know that his pack mate from his past would stay with him. Terah walked away and followed Fallon in her path back to the dens.

Dante felt like he was betraying the loyalties of Pravin by leaving, but his sister was much more important. Pravin would understand. Maybe Dante could come back and see the others. Would they allow that if they were in different packs? He didn't know. He gave Dakota a playful push, but saw her hesitation. He gave her another small push, before stepping forward himself. He continued to walk until he reached Khalessi, Pravin, and Inferno. He opened his mouth but turned and looked at Pravin. Pravin was slightly surprised, but he could not stop them from making their choice. He nodded, knowing that the two pups would be in good paws. Dante turned back to the majestic white wolf and spoke up. "Hello, Miss. I'm Dante, and this is my sister, Dakota. We'd like to join you."

Laek flinched when she saw Dante and Dakota walking away. Where were they going? But then Dante spoke just loud enough for her to hear. They were joining this Khalessi; joining her pack. Laek wanted to get up and follow them, but that was a little too protective parenting. And she wasn't even too sure of this Khalessi wolf. She looked to Cas, and nuzzled into his fur. "Cas, what do we do?"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 10:05 pm

Dakota's ears perked up as Dante stood, and she slowly followed him, her ears flattened and her tail low as she pressed up against him, using him to give her courage as he spoke for her. She had never really been the bravest of wolves, and she was grateful to her brother for doing all the talking. She looked up at Khalessi to listen for her response, doing her best not to look over at their parents who were probably speechless and upset about their decision to leave. But they were old enough now, they had to make their own choices. They'd see them again, even if it was against the rules later on for some reason, Dakota knew they'd make a way to see their parents still.

Casanova's ears perked up as Dante stood, followed closely by his sister, and walked over to Khalessi. When he spoke, Cas frowned, looking over at Laek as she spoke to him. "They're old enough now, love. There's nothing we can do to stop them. Maybe this just isn't the place for them." He said, letting his eyes move back to their children. "But I know Inferno will look out for them." He said, surprising himself with the words. Of all the wolves here, it was Inferno that hated him the most, yet here he was, placing the lives and safety of his children right into his paws. He just hoped he was right. And hopefully it would at least reassure their distraught mother.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 am

Sibirskiy sighed a bit as he looked around, wondering how to do this exactly. He had more or less remained oblivious to what was going on between Khal and Xerxses, more so stressed on exactly how he was going to pull of telling everyone he was just claiming land and making a pack. Hell, he already made Pravin, the one that was suppose'ta be the new Alpha, a bit peeved. At least it seemed Xerxses was walking away, even if he was Blitz's brother, he didn't want to deal with his reaction to this. He looked to Tessa then, grinning slightly, "Well... I guess we might as well get this over with then... huh." He said, not at all confidently though. He didn't want to deal with this, he still didn't even want to go through with actually claiming the land, he still doubted anyone would follow him anyway, so why bother. He tried everything to make an excuse, but, he already told Tessa he would... so he sorta had too now.

He grumbled lowly as he forced himself to his feet, walking forward, and stopping when he stood near Pravin, looking at him, then, looking at the rest of the wolves standing around, which really wasn't many. He then looked to Tessa, for reassurance more then anything, then, back to Pravin, addressing him mostly. "Look, I know we don't see eye to eye on things right now, but, there's something I gotta say. I still think I'm just crazy... but, I saw Blitz just now.... obviously not the real Blitz, but, his spirit. I know... it sounds stupid, but I did. What's more important though is what he aked... err, told me to do. Pravin, I'm claiming the Plains, and, I'd rather not have any argument about it, cause frankly, I still don't agree with it.I'm going to take the Plains, and, if anyone wants to follow me, they can. Though, truthfully, I don't agree with our deceased leader at all in this... I mean, seriously... how would making me an Alpha of some pack be a good idea? Err... never mind, it's happening though, and I'm sorry if you don't agree with it, but quite frankly, you have no choice in it, hell, I don't even have a choice in it. So... please just let me do this, don't argue with it, and make this easier for the both of us." He let out a long breath as he finally went silent. He hoped he phrased that right enough to make less of an argument, and he made sure he was loud enough that anyone else could here him speaking. Though, to him, he thought anyone that did follow him must be crazy... he wasn't Alpha material.... no matter how much Blitz and the spirits and Tessa and Rayne believed in him.

The entire time all this was happening, Teras had managed to remain invisible almost, staying silent and to himself for the most part. What did he even have to say? Some white wolf named Khalessi was claiming land for herself and anyone following her, whatever, he didn't know her, why would he follow? He didn't know what he would do, if everyone was splitting, where would he go? He really didn't know, stay with his parents? He loved them, but, he needed to be independent, and staying with them he wouldn't find that. Going with this Khal girl didn't seem like an option either... or did it... it was a maybe, and then there was staying with Pravin, another maybe. He really didn't know now, and even as his father now spoke of leading a pack, he still sat there, confused, wondering, pondering on what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:20 am

Pravin was a little surprised to see Sibirskiy and Tessa returning to the graveyard area. Even more surprised when Sibirskiy began to talk. Pravin looked at Sib with a face of slight shock. Blitz had spoken to the white hunter as well? Then maybe Khalessi was telling the truth. As skeptical as Pravin was, he couldn't help but believe her when Sibirskiy confirmed it with his own story. He was taking the Plains; Khalessi the Eastern Forest. And that is the third pack in the lands, or at least, what's known.

Pravin looked around at the other pack members, or who was left. And then he looked back to Sib and nodded, accepting their late alpha's second wish. "I won't argue it." He stepped back and looked to see who would go with Sib, and then added, "You'll make a fine leader, Sibirskiy." They never were on the same page, but Pravin had been around the other hunter long enough to know.

Laek nodded and agreed with Cas to let their kids go. It was a little hard and terrifying, but Laek knew she would make it. And as surprising as it was to hear it from her mate, but Inferno would watch over their kids, if not for Cas, (as low those chances were,) he would do it for her. Then Sib announced his own pack, and Laek looked to Cas, wondering if he wanted to go with the others, or to stay.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:40 am

Tessa came up beside Sib as he spoke, her ears flicking backwards as she listened to him speak. Well, that didn't make him sound like an alpha. Who the hell would want to follow him after that? She sighed softly, obviously disappointed and frustrated with her mate's way of going about this. But there was nothing she could do about it, and the words had already come out. So she sat there, looking over at Pravin curiously. When the male spoke, she smiled, nodding her head lightly. "Thank you, Pravin. We both wish you the best of luck here." She said softly, now on her feet. If Sib wasn't going to be professional about this, she was. Her eyes wandered over to where Laek and Casanova sat, wondering if their friends would join them in the Plains.

--------------

Cas looked over at Tessa as she spoke, and then back at Laek as she looked at him. It took him a moment to decide, but when he stood, he had made up his mind. He licked Laek's ear and then nodded to Pravin before addressing Sib and Tessa. "Laek and I would like to join you in the plains, if you don't mind." He said, waiting for the pair to respond. Sure, he liked it here, but this place only reminded him of the mistakes that he made and what had happened with him and Inferno. Maybe in the plains, in a new pack with Sib and Tessa, he could enjoy life. Not to mention it would mean escaping the Omega role he now held.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:27 am

Khalessi's eyes had already settled upon the yearling before he was close enough to even speak. It seemed he had something on his mind and wanted to confront her about it. Though the white female assumed it would be a comment regarding her rude capture of the Eastern Forest. She was surprised to learn it was the complete opposite, but she kept herself from revealing the shock. Her hazel eyes lifted to catch a mating pair not far off, they seemed tense while looking in her direction and Khalessi assumed they were the parents of these siblings. She tried to look as reassuring as possible as she returned her attention to the young male.

"I would be more than happy to have you both" she said softly as her gaze switched between the two. I must make a short trip elsewhere first, I suggest you use that time to say goodbye to your family and friends and I will meet you at the forest edge later this evening" she instructed. By the looks of it, they hadn't seem to talk this over with anyone but themselves.

//How brave of them, to step up and leave the dens of their home at such a fragile age.//

She remembered having to be forced out of her homeland when she was that young. "Meet me then, and I will show you the way to the forest dens" she said warmly to Dakota before slightly bowing with dismissal. She was sorry she couldn't stick around to get to know them better, but this Coven character was an important issue she had to deal with sooner rather than later.

Bandit sighed softly, a little tired at having to deal with all this bullshit. It was starting to become more of an irritation that anything now, which just spurred on another bout of anger. "I told you that if you're sure about this then I will go with you. Now let's go before I change my mind...again". Almost as soon as he had spoken Bandit regretted his words, which held a slight tinge of attitude. His ears flattened slightly as he stood and gave his sister an apologetic glance. He hadn't meant to sound so snappy. He was just tired and in need of a decent meal. For a brief moment Bandit found his brother in the crowd and wondered about his future in Silverlight. Not having been so close to Teras, Bandit was still around if Teras ever needed him, but now it wouldn't be the same, and he had to wonder if Teras would be okay on his own. With a sigh the young male stalked off without trying to make a scene.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:36 am

Dakota smiled as Khalessi spoke and answered their request with acceptance. When she explained what to do, the female nodded, looking back at her parents before at Dante. They should say their goodbyes and be done with it before she let herself get upset or even change her mind. She turned slowly, moving towards her parents and stopping in front of them. "I know what you're going to say, Mom, so please, don't. I love you both, and I always will. But, well, we need to start our own lives. We'll be careful, and I'm sure we'll get a chance to see you both in the neutral territories from time to time." She said, doing her best to explain herself and failing miserably. How was a pup expected to tell her parents that she was leaving? She frowned, looking over at Dante for help.

----------------------

Bleu's ears flattened to the sides and she flinched slightly at her brother's snappy tone, taking a slight step back until she caught his apologetic glance. She frowned, saying nothing as she followed him off towards Kachle, her tail hanging behind her as she shot one last glance back at their parents and brother before trotting to catch up with Bandit. She knew he was upset, but she didn't say anything, instead she fell into step beside him, nudging his shoulder affectionately and gratefully as they made their way to the mountains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Dante smiled at the white female that had gladly welcomed him and his sister into her pack. He didn't move for a split second as Dakota turned and walked to their parents. He almost forgot, what on earth would they say? He went and followed her, letting Dakota say their words. As she realized she was failing, he caught her look of help. "She's right. Don't worry too much," he said, looking at his mother, knowing how she was, "I'll watch out for her, and her me. We'll be okay." He tried his best to ensure them of their safeness, without repeating what Dakota had said. Dante gave Laek and Cas a big smile, appreciating their worry, and knowing that they'd have some place to go if Khalessi's pack did work out.

Laek gave Dakota and Dante a small smile as they walked over. They were a family splitting up, but that was normal for a family, maybe not as early as this, but normal. "You guys, it's alright. I know." She stepped forward and brought them close. She gave them both an affectionate nuzzle, not knowing the next time they'll see each other. "I love you too." She looked to her mate, leaning into him. "If you ever need us, we'll be right with Sib and Tessa. We'll never be far."

Pravin nodded back to Tessa as she gave her luck, "You also. Hope to see you in the future." His thoughts went back to the time when they had shared a lousy den, they'd become fairly acquainted that winter, thanks to their late Alpha.

He stood back as he watched the family say their goodbyes. Most of everyone else had left the scene, and there wasn't much left for him here anymore. He walked up to Laek, Cas, and their pups. "Best of luck to you and your family. A pleasure to be part of your history." Pravin didn't have much to say, but he gave them a small smile, and then turned to leave. He looked towards Sib and Tessa, and threw them a small nod-smile as well. At a loss of what to do next, he took one last look at the grave, and then walked back to the dens. There was nothing left to do here.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 pm

(( I'm going to say that this thread is officially DONE!!! Finally xD

Sib, Tessa, Rayne continued here
-then Cas comes in here
-and Laek and KiRae here

Coven, Molly, Karbon continued here (reiteration)

Xerxses, Fallon, Terah, Ember, Pravin continued here

Khalessi, Inferno continued here

Bleu, Bandit continued here

Let me know if I messed anything up or missed anyone, guys! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)   Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Blitzen (Continued from Pack Split Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2