Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Destined to Be

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 2:08 am

((Khalessi/Inferno continued from here))

Khalessi sat there silently, just staring at the dark patch on the earthen floor. It was the only sign left of Blitzen’s burial, the dirt hinting to its recent upturning, allowing room for the large alpha’s body. By now most of the pack members had wandered off, trying to gather up what little of a life they had remaining here. Perhaps even trying to figure out or plan their next step of action. She could see it in their faces, one by one as each of them departed the graveyard. There were still a few stragglers, those who were still trying to hold on, trying to make sense out of what was happening; like her.

The huntress tore her gaze away from the grave site then looked to Inferno. She was still seated beside him, clinging to his side in a way she found oddly familiar. She was glad he was here, that he had returned when there was really nothing left to return to. Nothing no longer tying him to Silverlight, he had no reason at all to come back, yet he had for her request. Or at least she could only assume so. There was always the chance of underlying reasons she was unaware of./ Still…/ she thought quietly to herself as she stared at the male with a soft sigh.

/I should thank him/

Khalessi finally got to her feet, standing to full height to signal she was ready to go. This place was too surreal, in the most depressing way that one could ever describe. “Coven…” she whispered softly so that the others still hanging around could not hear what she was saying. “That is the name they whisper…the one they say caused this mess”. Her deep chocolate eyes found his gaze and she stared at him with an empty look. The flame was flickering somewhere beneath the facade, burning bright, threatening to become a blaze of fury. “Do you know who he is?” she questioned, slightly scanning the others to make sure no one was attempting to eavesdrop.

“Think you could help me find him?”
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:40 am

Inferno's attention turned to Khalessi as she stood up. He'd been watching the others leave slowly, pondering on what was going to happen to them. So far, he did not know about Pravin and Sibirskiy destined to be future alphas of two more packs. To him, the situation at the moment looked bleak, but he couldn't stop thinking about it. Rising to his feet, Inferno pricked his ears attentively and narrowed his amber eyes slightly as the white wolf spoke. There was something in her eyes that reminded him of when he had reunited with her the first time, when she was still angry at him, Blitz, and Silverlight.

"Yes, I do know who he is," replied the male. Though he was feeling wary of this combination of questioning and kindling fire in Khalessi's eyes, Inferno didn't convey that in the tone of his response. Eyes following the female's in the direction of the few lingering pack members, Inferno began to walk toward the Eastern Forest. "I could.,," he continued in a low voice, eyes returning to Khalessi's face, "Is it crucial to find him, though? Because he could easily be long gone by now." If Inferno found Coven's scent and pointed it out to Khalessi, then he was positive that together they could track him down wherever he'd headed. Whether is was worth it was another issue, especially when Inferno couldn't help but be skeptical that this white wolf was thinking along the same lines as Xerxses in regards to Coven.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:42 pm

Khalessi studied Inferno as he responded to her inquiry and couldn't exactly say she was pleased with his answer. Though he didn't express it in words she had noted the recognition in his eye, perhaps even doubt. She of all people knew the eyes said what the tongue did not. It made her uncomfortable that he was able to see what she did not want him, or anyone else, to. The wolfess shifted her gaze to the trees ahead and walked silently beside him. Even when it wasn't necessary did the huntress tread lightly.

After a moment, she responded to his question. ”I would not ask if it wasn't important” her gaze fell back on the male wondering why he had even decided to stay. She dismissed the thought, for now and returned to the present topic of discussion. ”However, the importance does not extend past silverlight borders” she added. It's not like she planned on chasing this unknown Coven character to the ends of the earth. She just wanted to go above and beyond for Blitzen. He hadn't expected her to bring fourth the male she never knew of, but that didn't mean she couldn't. It was kind of personal to relay the message to his supposed killer. She owed him that much. Besides, there was another message that she herself wanted to give him.

Of course Khalessi wasn't so vain as to ignore Inferno's discomfort. ” you don't have to take me all the way. Just getting me on the right track would be perfect” she offered
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:02 pm

His ears twitched back briefly with uncertainty, naturally disliking the idea of doing anything blindly, even if it was for Khalessi. But the fact that Khalessi was not interested in chasing Coven out of Silverlight was enough to convince Inferno that her quest was not for vindictive violence. The desire to kill, fueled by anger but with purpose behind it, had once landed the male in a mess with Blitzen; after that, the notion of hunting anyone down again for that purpose had become almost repulsive to the wolf, somehow especially concerning Blitz's apparent killer...most likely because Inferno knew Blitz wouldn't have done it. That was the only qualm the male had about this, though, and with his main concern quelled, he was going to trust Khalessi with the rest of this.

"Alright," he assented, already converted to helping her before the white wolf's considerate offer in the end. If the wolfess ended up needing him to stay behind while she confronted Coven, Inferno would oblige. Though still slightly irked - simply because of his inherent insane curiosity - the male made himself trust Khal and her mysteries enough that she wouldn't have to be alone for any part of this trip if she didn't want to be.

The wolf veered off the trail to the Forest and headed north. "If you were a wolf looking to run, where would you go?" he asked his companion, eyes scanning the distance Northern Ridge which was easily seen in the distance as the wolves began traveling westward across the plains. Inferno had loved the Ridge always - it had been his beginning, his vantage point, and his intended escape in Silverlight. It was also was distinctly the easiest way to cross the borders. That would have been Inferno's way, and if Coven had chosen it, then the wolves would encounter his trail as the headed for the west side of the dens; Inferno figured that'd be a good place to sniff around and yet still not have to meet up with the pack.

After finally deciding that it couldn't hurt to speculate two options, the male added to his former question, "Would you still take the same route if you were pregnant?" There was a high probability that Molly was with Coven, and at this time of the year, possibly pregnant. The Mountains were looking like a good place to check out, if they couldn't pick up a trail at the dens.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 9:09 pm

A slight twinge of guilt surged through her as he asked the first question. It was hardly necessary, because she had been that wolf. She had run away from her pack for so long now, that to bring it up still touched a very raw and sore spot on her conscious. Would it always be this way? Something always managing to be a constant reminder of her biggest regret in life? "Any of the bordering areas" she replied easily enough "The Banished Plains, the Western Mountains, Southern Rapids, Northern Ridge, and my preferred choice, the Eastern Forest." she listed them following his gaze to the north. Okay, so his biggest hunch lay towards the Northern Ridge?

Khalessi had little clue as to why Inferno would automatically think this, but with nothing to go on, hunches were all they had. As a hunter, she was a big fan on believing in the power of a hunch anyways, so she wasn't quick to judge. In fact she was more than willing to test out Inferno's natural ability.

As for the second question, well that threw her off a bit. She looked to him with slight confusion and shook her head slightly at it. "No matter which route you choose, it will be difficult, even treacherous, for a pregnant female". She had been under the impression that Coven had been a male. No, in fact she was quite sure he had. Perhaps Inferno was talking of someone else, someone who apparently would be Coven's companion. She thought about this for a moment. How many others did Coven have in his company?

After a moment of silence the white wolfess looked to him then scanned the vicinity with a careful eye. "You didn't leave..." she said, calmly stating the obvious and revealing what had been on her mind. Her eyes didn't fall back on him, but instead glossed over as she entered some sort of thoughtful trance. Khalessi had been relieved at the sight of him, ecstatic, and whatever else could be associated with the lifting of a heavy burden. She wanted him nearby and here he was. Though it was not for certain if he would stay, at least not to her anyways, she was content for now. He had made her happy. She wasn't about to tell him this, but he definitely didn't deserve what came next.

"Why?"
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Inferno nodded in response to Khalessi's answer. Treacherous. If the situation surrounding this entire thing hadn't been so horrible, the thought of Molly attempting something treacherous would have made him laugh. But while he had no clue where Coven may have gone, Inferno was almost positive that Molly was with him, which meant that they would be able to catch up to him.

In the following silence, the male immersed himself in this job, trying to come up with the most efficient way to get this done for Khalessi. After so long, it felt good to be moving and using his mind for some kind of purpose. And it kept him from dwelling on all the whirlwind changes that had just occurred in the lives of every single wolf connected to the once Silverlight Pack.

The male pricked his ears and glaced sideways at Khalessi, completely surprised to find that's what she was thinking of, still. He had completely pushed any thoughts on that to the back of his mind once his decision had been made; thinking about the fact that he was still here still caused him to involuntarily cringe. This place really had done him little good and a lot of harm in the end, mentally most of all, and he still had the scars - inside and out - to prove it.

Probably the most worrisome part of all (as well as potentially the best, the part he'd gambled faith with) was that there was exactly one reason he was here. Just one. "Why did you ask me to stay?" Inferno asked back, looking at the white wolfess directly now with an inscrutable expression, watching her eyes for an answer. He knew her well enough not to bank completely on her words.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 12:09 am

There was the tiniest pause in her step, damn near unnoticeable as she looked to him expectantly. She hadn't exactly expected total avoidance of the question, but she couldn't blame him either. Her question had been a bit crude she was willing to admit.

"Fair enough..."

Her voice was soft, gentle, as she spoke in mock defeat. There was a playful spark in her eyes as she tried to determine if his answering with a question meant he didn't want to answer, or if he wanted one from her first. Perhaps even both. Even better, should she oblige?

Of course she should. How ungrateful could one, such as herself, be? Inferno was the one soul who had set aside his personal journeys to now be helping her along with hers. She thought about that for a moment, slightly doubting the legitimacy of it all. Was there something in it for him that she was unaware of?

/Of course there is/

It would have been naive of her to think that he was doing this just to be nice, and of course the huntress also knew that one day he would call upon her to return the favor, if not soon, then later. It was only natural.

As Khalessi watched him become guarded before her, she remained calm and collected; feeling no need to match him in her own defensiveness. "Because I need you. I want you here with me and I didn't want to lose you as well, as crazy as that sounds" she finally admitted. Her ears flicked slightly then swiveled as she returned her gaze to the trees. It was obvious she didn't expect an answer in return, and neither would she request one.

Last edited by Stixs on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 am

At Khalessi's answer, Inferno smiled softly and returned his gaze to the plains. "That's why I stayed," he told her, pausing for a moment to scan the white-capped mountains looming far ahead. "You're the only one who has ever needed or wanted me enough to ask me to stay, even after I've managed to let you down multiple times. I couldn't do that to you again...and I need you, too." Khalessi's simple action of retrieving Inferno had meant more to the male than he was able to express. In the presence of such a wonderful friend, he felt warm, and secure, and accepted. Almost at peace. That had started as soon as Khalessi had nudged him back to follow her. While the white wolfess would likely always remain a mystery, and though Inferno knew she and he disagreed on so many things, he truly wanted to be with her, as well. Living with an unsatisfied curiosity was much more desirable than trying to live with soul-devouring lonliness.

"Thanks for coming back for me." The wolf looked over at Khalessi with an unveiled, and still somehow solemn as usual, expression of gratitude. It was she who had given the aloof wolf a home once more when he'd never expected to have one again; there was nothing more for Inferno to ask for, just to repay.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Khalessi listened silently, mulling over his words slowly, thoroughly, long after he had finished speaking. She found it surreal that there were strong similarities in their goals. So it turned out Inferno had been looking for security and acceptance, just as she had all along. It was only natural, as pack animals they just had a way of needing the company of their own kind. Khalessi finally turned to him, studying her company with a distinct curiosity.

She watched the way he walked, the lack of emotion in his expression, and how he seemed to be perceiving the world at the moment. She found herself wanting to know what he was thinking, but didn't probe. Instead she had to fight the urge to scoff at his words. Let her down? He had been far from a let down. Khalessi herself had been the reason of her failures, no one else but her was responsible. Inferno himself had helped her to see it that day in the Banished Plains.

"I should not have been forced to" she finally spoke up, remembering what he had told her that day. The same thing went for him. Inferno was tied to those he had shared his life with. He would always be loved despite the mistakes he had made. Though, this wasn't supposed to be an intervention or scolding of sorts so she hoped he understood why she had said that.

After another brief silence her eyes narrowed and she sighed uncertainty. "I trust you" Khalessi said softly, unsure of herself and whether or not she should share what she wanted to. How crazy would he think her if she admitted Blitzen had appeared to her in a spiritual form. Was she even allowed to tell him of her experience int he meadow?
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 9:24 am

Khalessi had been silent for so long that when she spoke, it took half a second for Inferno to figure out what her words meant. They were beautiful in what they implied, and they helped him understand much more solidly that he wasn't the only one who'd changed since that first and last meeting in the Banished Plains. Or perhaps it was more accurate to say that Khalessi hadn't changed, but had once more become her true self, that self who had sacrified so much to help the pack. Inferno these last few months felt like he was where Khalessi had been that day in the desert. Inferno knew the wolfess was one hundred percent correct in her statement; he had been really dumb. But that move had lead to this conversation and the absolute understanding that scary, plotting, bitter Khal was actually gone. The wolf had loved her either way, but had never been able to trust bitter, hurt Khal. This time, though, he could believe that they were going to be in this together, no matter what. She'd just said it.

His head tilted slightly at the shift in the wolfess' mood. After waiting briefly, as it sounded like there were more words to come, Inferno reassured her, "I trust you, too. I understand if you can't tell me everything that's going on" (in her head, or otherwise,). If there was so much debate about revealing whatever was going on in her head - though it was odd, as the wolfess commonly kept almost everything to herself - then not telling was probably the best option for now. Inferno knew that if Khalessi really had to tell him, either she'd be spurred to do it now, or the time would present itself later.

"How are you feeling about this being-granted-the-Eastern-Forest thing?" asked the wolf, more lightly than was normal, as he changed the subject, allowing Khalessi the opportunity to move on from the apparently problematic issue in her head, if she wanted. And Inferno, of course, was honestly curious anyway...though way out of practice with small talk.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:06 am

Khalessi sighed with relief. His words had released the pressure of a great burden that had settled on her shoulders. His understanding of her confusion, uncertainty, it made her realize he would not leave due to a lack of trust. She paused long enough to shake her thick white coat from head to tail. It was a symbolic action if anything, a riddance of another worry that had been clawing at the back of her mind.

When she looked up she noticed the trees were starting to thin out, and beyond them lay the open plains of Silverlight. The gently rolling hills of meadows and tall grasses. The huntress continued forward wondering how to answer his question.

/How do I feel about all this?/

Sure, upon Blitzen's request she had immediately accepted, but it was out of love and a strong desire to please her fallen alpha one last time. She hadn't thought much on how she should feel about it or how she would go about carrying out such a deed. Khalessi was about to speak, but stopped herself quickly. She wasn't exactly the most comfortable wolf when it came to expressing her feelings and thoughts.

However, this was the wolf she was going to be spending a lot of time with for awhile. She couldn't exactly shut him out, could she? The one wolf she knew she could trust. Her eyes started to fill with concern, a troubled look revealing the tug-of-war that was plaguing her thoughts. Khalessi slowed to a stop and looked forward with a sort of dazed expression.

"Honestly, I feel nervous. I feel honored and unworthy, and above all, grateful that I don't have to do it alone". She looked to him then, seating herself upon the earthen floor. Coven could wait just a little longer. "I am at ease, most comfortable, in the Eastern Forest. It's my home and I like to believe that no one is as close to it, as understanding of it, as I am. But, I have been alone for so long now, everything sounds so much more different when you add company into the mix. I'm not sure how things will turn out or if I am even destined to succeed".
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 4:18 pm

Growing suddenly alarmed, Inferno stopped and took a half-step toward Khalessi, mistaking her reaction as some kind of dizzy spell. He almost laughed in relief (and at himself) when the female started to answer his question.

The wolf sat and swiveled his ears toward the wolfess as she opened up to him. Inferno was genuinely surprised to hear that Khalessi was nervous, but that expression flashed away quickly and was replaced by a sanguine smile. "Of all the wolves I know around here, none is more worthy, nor has a better chance of success than you, Khalessi. No matter who the 'company' ends up being, they'll love you. And you'll lead well. It'll be fine." He said it matter-of-factly, honestly having no doubt that Khalessi was meant to be the alpha of the Eastern Forest Pack (which was what he was calling it), and he had no doubt that she would succeed, Even if the pack ended up just the two of them, which was what it was for the time being.

Inferno then got back to his feet and gave the white wolfess a reassuring look. Again today Khalessi had let him in, which hopefully as helpful to her as it was to him, and the male wasn't going to ask anymore of her. Now he knew her fears and would stand by her strongest against those, and he was ok with leaving it at that.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 am

Khalessi watched Inferno curiously, even after he stood and continued on. A small smirk tugged at the corners of her mouth as she thought about his words; tried to accept them fully. She liked the sound of it all she had to admit. With a small laugh the wolfess dismissed herself and followed him further into the heart of the open plains.

Hours later she wasn't feeling as enthusiastic. Though her movement remained fluid, Khalessi was increasing the distance between her and the male, lagging behind with every couple of minutes that went by. Though the ground was becoming harder and the grasses thinning out as they neared the ridge, Khalessi was not faring well with the open vicinity. Her regal coat came with a cost and the lack of shade that the eastern forest usually provided was starting to take it's toll on her. She began to pant softly, showing the first sign of her distress, then paused to look up at the looming mountain ahead.

"Picking up on anything yet?" she called out to Inferno with a dying curiosity. All she needed was one little tip off, but then again she wasn't sure if she would be able to do any better than he at this moment. She was incredibly weary for a wolfess who spent much time building upon her endurance.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:39 am

Inferno was satisfied to continue their journey silently, his path zig-zagging through the more straightforward trajectory Khalessi was taking. There was nothing in the plains, but as the wolf became more resigned to the thought that the two rogues had left by the rapids, the breathy spring breeze brought the sought after scent wafting their way. Pausing, the tall wolf raised his head and inspected the scent before turning to Khalessi as she called out.

"Are you alright, Khalessi?" he asked, pricking his ears forward in surprise at how far she was behind him. Unlike the white wolfess, Inferno's coppery coat thinned a lot in the summer, losing almost all of his undercoat. Even now in the spring, it was very thin, designed for desert. The cause of Khal's condition didn't really register for him.

But even while concerned, the male added at the end, "And yes, I think if we head over that way," he nodded to the south, "We should be able to pick up a solid scent easily..." He sniffed the air again. More smells began to manifest. "Or just follow Molly's scent; she and Coven are together, I think." Should have seen that one coming...But anyway, picking up a more solid scent from the ground would probably be their next step, which wouldn't take long at all...if Khalessi ended up alright.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm

Khalessi trotted towards her companion with a new sense of fufillment. His affirmitive meant they were getting somewhere and that was something to look forward to. "I'm fine" she said softly as she approached him and paused a few feet away. The name he brought up was a familiar one, and Khalessi felt somewhat awkward trying to put a face to the name. Molly was a distant memory at this point, and remembering her scent and face was probably not going to happen. She inhaled sharply, trying to catch on to what Inferno was pointing out. There were more than a few scents that presented themselves to her, but she noted all of them to belong to prey.

However, there was one that seemed off and lacked her direct attention. Khalessi assumed this is what Inferno was talking about and she forced herself to focus on it. The huntress stepped forward, wondering why anyone would want to follow this Coven character. He was Blitzen's killer after all, and now that she thought about it, Molly had been the small wolfess who had been attached to Blitz's hip. Wouldn't she be the last person to follow Coven to the end of Silverlight?

For a small moment her face formed a look of disapproval, but it soon vanished and she sighed softly. "South it is" she confirmed to herself and started off in that direction. This time she would attempt to keep up a little better.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:25 pm

As Khalessi seemed to muse over something, Inferno twitched his tail. She wasn't fine. Now the hope was that Coven - and Molly, now, too - had headed to the Rapids and not the Mountains, though that was doubtful. Inferno followed Khalessi, following her pace this time, and darted off steeply to the east and then to the west behind her, loping back with nothing new to share until the pair had almost passed the southernmost point of the curved Northern Ridge.

"Khalessi," called the male, pacing back and forth along the invisible trail, muzzle lowered to the distinct wolf scents, "This is them." He stopped, raised his head, and gazed up at the pine-studded mountains. This trail did not head south, it went west into the peaks. The wolf's attention then turned to Khalessi, and he began to identify each of the smells for her...the wind hadn't revealed everything: there was Molly's scent, charged with hormones; there were two scents - male and female, Bandit and Blue - that Inferno and Khalessi had just recently encountered at the grave site; another male, this one unknown to Inferno; and finally Coven's scent, overwhelmingly distinguished by a sharp tang of adrenaline and the heavy musk of defensiveness, fear. Khal probably could have banked on that being her target even without Inferno's confirmation.

That this had been a group exodus was puzzling. It was completely anticipated...and was somewhat disturbing. Inferno had previously been content to let Khalessi take it from here, but now with this new revelation and the wolfess's fatigue, he was less confident in that plan. "I know this is a personal venture, but do you want me to come along?" Inferno's only qualm about her going alone was the unknown male, really. Bleu and Bandit weren't with the group anymore, and Khalessi had been planning to confront Coven anyway. Molly loved Khalessi...Inferno began to reason that perhaps his concerns had been premature.
Back to top Go down

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:43 am

Khalessi stopped abruptly when Inferno called out to her. She had hardly noticed his absence as he went to scan the other directions. She was so focused on following the trail she had. It was obvious she wanted to be done with this and get back to the forest as soon as possible.

"What is it?" she asked softly while approaching him. She listened carefully to the brute as he distinguished each scent then nodded in acceptance while lifting her head to gaze out toward the Hanging Valley Cliffs. She was still for a moment, her eyes glazing over as they usually did when she appeared to be looking through someone. After awhile he again snapped her out of her trance and she looked to him as he inquired about accompanying her. The white wolfess relaxed suddenly and offered a small smile to the male.

"Let's go" she said softly as she started forward once more and nudged him as she passed. Now that their destination was more absolute Khalessi pranced forward and entered an easy lope westward towards the cliffs. The only thing keeping her going at this point was her high endurance and the fact that they were getting to close to the end. The longer she stayed out here the faster she was deteriorating from the heat, but she would find some way to manage. She had to.

((Khalessi/Inferno continued here))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destined to Be  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destined to Be    Destined to Be  Empty

Back to top Go down

Destined to Be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: