Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread Empty
PostSubject: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:23 am

Aisha's tail faintly brushed the ground as she carefully treaded the unknown land. The land beneath her feet had changed constantly throughout her journey, a journey in search for a new pack. What would she find she wondered? Aisha couldn't even imagine what could be awaiting her.

Beautiful, Aisha thought to herself as she came upon the pack's border. It was lined with sky high trees and thick brushes and thickets. Aisha stepped warily closer and began to go through the on going maze of brush, letting out many eeks and other sounds as the branches prodded at her delicate fur.

"Oofh!" Aisha tumbled out of the border's defenses and onto more open forest grounds. She shook her fur of leaves and branches then picked out the remaining, hoping she looked at least half presentable for whoever awaited her.

Aisha continued on into the territory, still staying to the border, and let out a short and sweet howl letting them know she was there.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 12:38 am

Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread DakotaPostPic
She had been traveling with her brother Dante from the graveyard after speaking with Khalessi, though she'd managed to get ahead of him by the time she had reached the border of Krajina. She was sure he'd catch up sooner or later, but right now, Dakota found herself alone at the border. That is, until a sweet feminine howl echoed through the trees around her. She stopped in her tracks, lifting her head and perking her ears as she absorbed the howl, taking note of the foreignness of it. This was a wolf she did not know, a wolf that had not been in Blitzen's pack.

However, as she already considered herself a member of Khalessi's pack, she made her way towards the sound, planning on catching up with Dante later on. It was rare that she found herself parted from her brother, but she knew he'd just follow her scent in this direction anyways. She picked up her pace slightly as she caught the scent of the female loner, and as the others' form appeared ahead of her, she let out her own soft howl, trotting forward to close the large distance between them. However, when she was a few feet away from the female, she stopped, sitting down and tilting her head slightly. "Hello there, miss." She said softly, her voice sweet and smooth, and containing nearly every definition of femininity in it.

((I just thought we could role-play until Stix gets Khal over here ^.^ Dakota is a member of Krajina, as is her brother, Dante.))
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:25 pm

Aisha pondered to herself what to do. Was she to wait until she was approached or simply waltz into the pack's camp - if she even found it? The ladder didn't seem like a wise choice so she went with the former.

Aisha's paws scraped the ground nervously as she waited; waiting seemed a bit foolish to her but she had no other choice really. Her fur brushed to the side and swayed gently as a soft caress of wind soothed her nerves. Another howl caught Aisha's attention and her ears perked forward letting her know which direction the exclamation had came from.

Her eyes darted up from the ground to see a figure moving towards her. Since she was smaller than most wolves, any wolf appeared to be big to her and this one was no different. In just seconds, the canine was before her - just a few mere feet away. The unknown wolf sat, tilted her head a tad, and gave a short greeting. The vice had every trace of femininity and Aisha recognized the wolf to be a female.

"And hello to you as well," Aisha said in return, her own tone sounded of silver bells and total relaxation; Aisha felt comfortable with this wolf and had a feeling all would go well. After a short time of silence, Aisha decided to speak up again, "My name is Aisha."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 12:55 am

Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread DakotaPostPic
Dakota smiled as the lone female visibly relaxed, and her head tilted slightly as she studied the smaller wolf quietly. But the sound of the other's voice made her ears perk, her eyes moving to the others' face. She smiled again, wagging the tip of her tail as the other introduced herself. "I'm Dakota. Are you looking to join this pack?" She asked curiously, her head tilting a bit more as she watched Aisha, her head tilted to point in the direction of the Krajina forest.

It would make sense, since she seemed to be waiting at the border for something, probably Khalessi. She wished that she could tell the loner that she was welcome, but she held no position other than member in Khalessi's pack. Luckily, though, she knew that the alphess would be coming to the border to meet her and Dante, so she'd be here to speak with Aisha as well. "The alpha, Khalessi, is supposed to meet me and my brother here. You could wait with us if you'd like. Dante will show up eventually." She said, mentioning her brother's name as well as the alpha's for the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:58 pm

Khalessi entered the forest, panting heavily as she paused just beneath the forest edge shade. It took some strength not to collapse where she stood and fall asleep for days, but she couldn't. The day was not yet over though the sun was already setting behind her in the west. She still had to find Dakota and Dante and lead them to the sleeping grounds. Losing her first recruits didn't exactly bode well for any kind of standard.

Khalessi turned to face the meadow, hopefully Pravin would be arriving soon to 'meet' her tonight as he had agreed to do this morning at the grave site. Once that was finished she would be done, Blitzen's task completed before the day's end. Her hazel eyes scanned the area with a heavy gaze and the huntress was starting to wonder where Inferno had run off to. Somewhere on the way back from the cliffs they had lost each other. No doubt he was already back at the dens. She had been slow in her return trying to fight heat exhaustion and only the gods knew what else.

Khalessi sighed, the sky was painted with red, orange, and pink hues. It was a truly marvelous sight if anyone ever had the chance to enjoy it, but of course she had no time to do even that and with that thought in mind Khalessi continued deeper into the forest fighting her aching paws and sore muscles; she had to find the siblings.

The sky was no longer visible, though occasionally there would be a beam of golden light shining through the canopy gaps. Eventually she came upon Dakota's trail and followed it across a winding path through the thick greenery.She wasn't able to pick up on Dante's scent but assumed that they would be together. However, it was not Dante that was with Dakota when she finally spotted the female.

"Dakota" Khalessi gently called over to her while rushing to her side at the sight of a stranger. There was no tension in the air and everything seemed to be fine enough so the huntress remained lax as she looked over the other. "Khalessi" she introduced herself with a brief nod. She couldn't recall ever seeing or scenting this stranger before and looked to Dakota with slight confusion. "A friend of yours?" she asked curiously then presented a warm smile to the female.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Dante stepped slowly and quietly as he observed the forest. He never really had the chance to explore the area when he was younger. And as Dakota slipped out of his view, he knew she'd be okay. They couldn't spend every living moment together. And so he veered off the trail a bit, and began to run for a bit. Soon, he ended up at an old fallen tree. Moss was growing all over it. He climbed up and enjoyed the view, unknowing that his own mother had come to this very spot so long ago. The young wolf found comfort up here, and lay down, almost dozing off when he heard a soft howl nearby, and his sister's to accompany it.

Curious, he bounded down from his nest and stopped at the bottom to figure out where they were. He walked in the general direction, and soon discovered their scents. He appeared in the clearing and smiled, seeing Dakota, Khalessi, and a stranger. But the air was not tense, he figured it was okay. He had heard the last of Khalessi's 'introduction,' and sat down. "Hiya! I'm Dante."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:33 pm

"Yes, yes I am looking to join a pack. I'd very much appreciate that." Her small voice rose to answer the female. She liked this female but still reminded herself to stay on guard - just in case. When the Alphess's presence made Aisha more sure on joining this pack, and she nodded in greeting to her.

Once again another wolf arrived, this one a male, and Aisha began to feel slightly uncomfortable in the mix of so many strangers, but the lack of tension within the air soothed her and she decided all would be well here. "I'm Aisha, I come here seeking acceptance into your pack..." she dwelled off a little, feeling a tad bit shy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Saying that Dakota was glad to see Khalessi would have been an understatement at this point, and with being so close to entering her new home, the young wolf could barely sit still. But for now, she contained her excitement with a smile and a wag of her tail at Khal's words, and when Aisha spoke, the female smiled at her as well, finding herself scooting up towards Dante and licking his shoulder. She hadn't run off too far ahead of him, and she was glad that he'd caught up with her quickly, but she kept her affectionate greeting short and sweet as she let her eyes focus back on Khalessi's form.

The female that they'd run into at the border, Aisha, had been nothing but friendly and sweet, and the young wolf expected nothing less that an acceptance into Krajina for her. After all, they had no reason to fear her, and she didn't seem to have any ulterior motives, either. Maybe she'd have another friend in the pack, but for now, she waited patiently for Khalessi's decision, her eyes on the white female and glancing over at the newcomer every once in a while as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread   Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you see me now? - Aisha Acceptance Thread
Page 1 of 1