Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)   Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 1:38 am

When the white female finally shown up, Apollo stayed quiet, sighing to himself. He really wasn't sure about any of this, but, his sister seemed so excited about being in a pack... and obviously she wouldn't be happy until she was in one... so he had to bear with it, for her. He'd try, he promised himself that, he would try and fit into this pack, just so that if there is any chance this works out, he and Aries would have a place to call home.

Fen looked over lazily as he noticed another wolf, then once he noticed it was the Khalessi that Aries spoke of, he sat up respectfully, bowing his head gently. He didn't want to seem rude to someone that might end up being his alpha, first impressions were everything. "I too look for acceptance into your pack, ma'am." He said, smiling a little as he looked over at the white Alphess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)   Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Khalessi listened respectfully to Aries as she announced that her and her brother were looking to join a pack; followed by the stranger. Her attention then shifted to Apollo, because though Aries had made the claim his look created doubt.

"Is this true?" she questioned Apollo with mild caution. "Unfortunately I will not accept you unless you are sure about your decision. So before you answer know that if you say 'yes' you will no longer have just one sibling. We will all become your brothers and sisters, and like a family we need to know we can trust you. That you will be there for us as we would be there for you... even in the most dire of situations." Khalessi switched her gaze to the other male since this also applied to him as well.

Aries was hardly something to be concerned about; her enthusiasm spoke for her. Khalessi smiled to the female "you are welcome here, but only if you are certain of your choice"
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)   Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 12:26 am

Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 AriesPostPic
She couldn't help but look up at her brother as Khalessi spoke to him, obviously spotting the hesitation in his face. She frowned, wishing that her brother trusted the white alphess as much as she did. After all, they had no reason not to. Maybe it was because he was used to it being just the two of them. She sat there quietly - for once - and looked between him and Khal, waiting for his response If he decided not to stay, she'd go with him, but she really hoped that he'd want to stay. But she couldn't make up his mind for him, only hope that he agreed with her choice to ask for acceptance.

She knew he liked it just being her and him, and she knew that he was protective of her, but that didn't mean that they couldn't join a pack. After all, a loyal pack would only mean more protection for her, wouldn't it? It was taking all of her concentration, but she was managing to keep still and keep quiet. For now. When Khalessi finally addressed her and said that she was welcome, she only wagged her tail and smiled, obviously excited and pleased, as well as still committed to her choice.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)   Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 11:30 pm

Apollo continued to stare between his sister and the white Alphess, sighing as she spoke. He wasn't at all sure about this, sure the white wolf seemed nice, but, there had already been signs of this pack having trouble.... was it really a good idea to join a pack that's already in the middle of turmoil? He didn't think so... and even if Aries couldn't understand that decision, hopefully she would one day... and forgive him for this. "I... I can't. I'm sorry ma'm, but, I can't commit myself to a pack... I can't be completely certain it is best to stay here with my sister... I can't be certain it's really the best choice for us right now." He said, looking toward the ground. Aries would be mad, yes, but... he wanted to make certain they would be alright, and, he didn't feel that certain about this place. "I'm sorry Aries, perhaps some other pack... but not here..." He said softly, turning to her, then turning to start to walk off. "Come on Aries..." He said softly.

Fen listened silently as Apollo spoke, nodding softly. He was at least a caring brother to Aries, and it seemed he was genuine in his care. It was nice to see siblings so close still, usually families seperated so soon... but they stuck together, with each other. He then turned his attention back to the white wolfess, though not saying anything yet, the little bit of drama between the siblings making it a little awkward now. He was still joining though of course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)   Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 3:10 am

The small female's eyes widened as her brother turned down acceptance into the pack. WHAT?!? "But....what...no...I..." She stuttered, gasping at him and staring between him and the white female that was in front of them. She wanted a pack, sooooo badly. But nooooooooooo Apollo had to turn it down. They'd remain loners. But she knew that he wasn't likely to budge on the position, so she sat down stubbornly, huffing softly and growling under her breath. Soon they'd leave, and she had every intention of making her brother's life miserable until he was sick and tired enough to join a pack just to get a break.

"Fine, if we're not staying...then I'm leaving." She said, growling at her brother and getting to her feet, running off into the trees outside of Krajina and disappearing. She wasn't coming back, nor was she waiting up for him. She was mad at her brother, not to mention embarrassed in front of Khalessi and Fenrir. Now she was leaving, and she wasn't leaving slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)   Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 5:03 am

Apollo stared blankly at his sister as she seemed to go from being shocked, to really mad all in an instant. It really was expected, but, he knew he couldn't commit to a pack, not now, there was too much he wasn't sure about, especially in a pack that seemed to already be in the midst of some turmoil. He wasn't going to risk having himself and his sister in that. He did hope Aries would understand that one day, but right now he'd have to deal with her anger.

"Again, I'm sorry." He said to the white alphess before chasing after his sister. He didn't know what their lives would come to, but for now, he felt safer just it being the two of them, perhaps maybe there might be a day they did join a pack, but today wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)   Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Whats this now? (Acceptance Thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2