Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) Empty
PostSubject: Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)   Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:05 am

Saasha walked through the dense wooded, her brick red head drooped down, along with her lighter colored tail. He walked quietly through the shrubber, her fur sticking out easily in the green forest. She just couldn't stop thinking about what happened; how she was just left out to the cold. The red wolf walked deeper into the woods. She'd been in that small cabin with a couple of elder humans. It was quite a bit away from here, and the female had hardly been able to eat since the event. She flicked her head up as she heard the sound of another creature moving quickly through the forest. At that moment, her stomach growled loudly at her. Giving it a return growl, she quickly crouched down, making her way into the brush.

She'd never done this before. Never hunted, never had to fend for her self, It'd be something entirely new. She perked her ears up, hoping that the more feral side of her, if there was even that side in her, would come out and take over. She waited until she was sure that the animal ahead of her stopped moving and she went into action, Pouncing out of the brush, she gave chase, hurrying after the hare, her white collar jingling though out the chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)   Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 2:24 am

The white female stood in the middle of a very small clearing studying the prints of some large hoofed animals. She counted the sets to herself and quietly judged the size and gender of each. She was too relaxed to be in the middle of a hunt, but rather she was just keeping track of the herds that paraded through the forest and provided the pack’s source of food. Not that there was much to worry about. The forest provided more so than any other region of Silverlight, but it never hurt to keep a watchful eye out for these sorts of things.

As Khalessi tried to settle a standstill at whether a print could belong to a pregnant female or young buck a loud disturbance in the distance caught her attention. A flutter of birds started cawing as they escaped the canopy, fleeing from whatever was crashing through the trees so ungracefully. With it came a sound so foreign and wretched it made her ears ring.

/I must be dreaming/ she told herself with automatic disbelief. If it hadn’t been for the fact that she went most nights without sleeping or being able to dream she would have been able to believe it herself. However, this was very real and it made her tense with uncertainty. There was not a sight she hadn’t seen, a scent she hadn’t smelled, or a sound she hadn’t heard in this forest. So for something to be so strange made her unsure of whether she should flee or confront this weird pitch. Every lean muscle underneath that thick coat of hers contracted and tensed with unease. She could hear it getting louder which only meant the sound was coming towards her and headed deeper into the heart of her territory.

This was upsetting enough to get her to move and she bounded forward with a few lengthy strides before accelerating to full speed with a bold stubbornness towards the source of the disturbance. She acted because she had to. She could no longer be selfish as she had been alone, there were others to think of now, and she wasn't about to let this thing get to the members of her pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)   Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 7:04 am

Saasha continued her chace, her entire mind was on the rabbit a few feet infront of her. She growled slightly as it darted through a bush, quickly giving chase through the thick shrubery. However through the brush and out the other side, she didn't find the rabbit, she found herself nearly colliding with a wolfess.

Quickly coming to a stop, she pounced backwards, nearly falling into back into the brush, the loose collar jingling loudly. The red wolf looked up at Khalessi, her ears lay flat. Saasha whimpered and pulled back, kind of working her way through the bush with some difficulty.

"O-Oh, I'm...I'm so sorry. She said in a whisper, her head lowered slightly, though her eyes up to look up at the other female. Something told her that this wolfess wouldn't give her much leaniancy at the moment. She felt, for the first time in a while, fearful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)   Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Realizing that the thing coming towards her was not slowing down Khalessi planted her front paws into the soft earthen floor and jerked to a halt. She was bearing her teeth and growling furiously when another wolfess appeared; crashing through the brush with that god awful noise. Quite honestly she was surprised taken a back as she lifted her head and tilted it to the side with curiosity. The passive expression only lasted for a small moment before Khalessi narrowed her eyes on the females neck and growled with irritation. "Stop that!" she commanded lifting her tail and stepping forward threateningly.

Perhaps it was fear of the unknown that put her on edge, but she was definitely in no mind set to greet this stranger with poise and welcome. "Running and crashing through my forest like some buffalo on a rampage. Get out!" she growled through bared teeth, ignoring the fact that the female seemed to be having a little trouble freeing the tangles of the bush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)   Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 3:25 am

Shaasha quickly stopped any movements as the female spoke in a strong voice of comand. The jingling silenced as she stood perfectly still. "Y-Yes, Of course. I-i'm sorry. I didn't know that anyone was out her." She said, lowering her head in apology and tried to dash off passed the female. Her leg, however, had caught on a vine from the brush and wrapped around her leg.

She stumbleded falling forward and gave a small huff when she hit the ground. She tugged on her leg, she yipped as thorns dug in to her leg. Looking down at her back paw, she reached back slightly, twisting in order to get at the vine. However nothing she did could remove it, the thorns acting as hooks.

Saasha began attacking the vine with her fore paws, each movment caused the jingling to sound out from around her neck. Finally she lay down, huffing in defeat before looking up at the wolf above her."P-Please help, I- I can't get out." She whined, her eyes locked back onto Khalessi's eyes, seeing the anger residing in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)   Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 am

The wolfess was entangled by the thick shrubbery struggling to get free so she could run from something that, to her, probably seemed a threat. Khalessi sighed in her head. She shouldn't have been so snappy;she was not one to be so aggressive without being provoked, but the object around the strange females neck was a nuisance. Already she could feel the pressure building between her eyes and the ringing was no longer on the outside but inside her head as well.

"Stand and be still" she ordered in a neutral tone, her tail slightly lowering as she checked her attitude. The alphess stepped forward with caution; eyeing the individual as she lowered her head and reached around to where the branches had caught her foot. The looser ones where easy enough to rid of by stepping on the vines and pushing them to the ground so she could step out. However the tighter one that had been worsened by her scrambling required snapping the vine by the careful tug of large canines. Khalessi's movement was quick and fluid as she freed the stranger so the pain was minimal as the thorns caught her muzzle. When she withdrew her penetrating stare returned to the females neck and it took a lot to hold her tongue on the matter.

After a moment of silence Khalessi's gaze shifted to the eyes and she sat down slowly, feeling no sort of threat or danger from this one. "Why have you invaded my lands?" she questioned. Earlier the stranger had said she hadn't known anyone was here, but surly that was a lie. Her marks were fresh and anyone with a nose would have been able to pick up on her borders. She had, after all, been tending to them day in and day out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)   Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:29 pm

Saasha flattened her ears as she felt the wolfess start to help her, tearing the tighter ones off after knocking some of the others off. She stood up slightly, being careful on her paw. Though it wasn't as bad as it initially was. the wolfess lowered her head as she heard the question. She shook her head. "I-I was just hunting and I...wasn't really paying attention to where I was going..." She whispered, his red tail hanging low between her legs. She shook her head, unintentionally ringing the bell.

She didn't want to tell her all of her life, But she could just tell the alphaess enough to let her go. " I- My masters let me go, and I've never been out n my own.." She whispered, head lowered slightly PLease, I'm orry for any trouble I caused," She whispered and started to walk away past Khalessi, ears flat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)   Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread) Empty

Back to top Go down

Left to the Wild (Open; Acceptance Thread)
Page 1 of 1