Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Empty
PostSubject: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:54 am

~~*Rayne*~~

Only a slight mumbling could be heard as the white wolfess left the packs main dens, keeping low and quiet, avoiding making her exit known to any of the other wolves. She just needed to get out of there for now, having been keeping herself secluded her den for a while now, she actually was starting to miss the fresh air. It was only a few minutes later before she was out of eye's view of the dens, smiling to herself slightly as she continued outward. She had been slightly stressed, mostly because she was slightly erked, and mad, and had been keeping to herself about it, causing her to only get more stressed, but, right now she just hoped to relieve some of that at the springs. A nice, relaxing day in some warm water would help her relax... hopefully.

It wasn't long before she finally arrived at the springs, sighing in relief as she let herself lay near one of the pools, dangling her paws in the water slightly. With how nice it was here, she probably could stay here all day. A sigh came from her again as she laid her head down, closing her eyes, just resting them as she enjoyed the quiet, and the warmth.

Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:03 am

((Blitz continued from: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t110p45-altogether-now#2102 ))

Blitz had been thinking, as usual. He hadn't noticed Rayne leaving the dens, but he knew that he didn't want to stick around and deal with the normal hustle and bustle of the pack. He had gone to the meadow too much lately, and the fact that the spirits remained absent only frustrated him, so today he decided to head to the springs, hoping to get some relaxing in before heading back in to deal with the pack politics once more.

He moved slowly, taking his time and letting his mind wander over the pack happenings. Both Tessa and Laek had pups, pups that would soon be big enough to exit the den for the first time. Cas was settling into the omega position nicely, as well as getting the pack to slowly trust him, although it was a very slow process. Coven was becoming more and more of a bother, but he couldn't kick him out, he couldn't make himself do that to Molly. Pravin was really stepping up as beta, which lifted an enormous weight off of his own back. But there was still a lot unfolding, and a lot for Blitz to worry about. But as he approached the springs, and spotted Rayne, he did his best to push his worries to the back of his mind. "Hello Rayne." He said softly, coming up beside her and looking down at her relaxing form. "Mind if I join you?"
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:31 am

For the most part she had actually started to relax, half asleep, and half awake at the moment. Though, a little while into her relaxed state, a voice echoed in her ears, making them flick as she mumbled, only to hear it again, mumbling under her breath, slightly annoyed to have been disturbed so suddenly. As she looked up though, her eyes widening as she stumbled to sit up, barely noticing it was Blitz standing there. "Hi Blitz." She replied quietly, keeping her head low in respect, having not in the least expected to see the Alpha himself here. "Yah... I guess so, if you want..." she added, smiling a little, waiting for him to say something. She felt a bit awkward, not really knowing how to act around him.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:39 am

Blitz couldn't help but smile in amusement at her surprise. He sat down beside her and then slowly laid down, sighing softly as his large paws dangled in the soothingly hot water. He glanced over at her, shaking his head slowly. "Relax Rayne." He said, chuckling softly. He slowly rested his head on his paws, one ear turned in her direction as he closed his eyes to relax. "How come you're out here all alone?" He asked, disliking the fact that the females of the pack were so comfortable wandering off alone. Matter of fact, he hadn't seen Chaos in a while. But then again, he knew the little black female was more than capable of taking care of herself. So he focused back on Rayne, patiently waiting for her answer.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:54 am

She sighed lightly when he told her to relax, laughing to herself, that was the whole reason why she came here, to relax. She let herself lay back down, her gaze fixed on Blitz, sighing when he asked her what she was doing out here, alone. "Avoi... err, I mean just resting. It's more comfortable here than in the den..." she mumbled again to herself for actually almost saying she was avoiding everyone. "What about you? You seem to escape a lot more frequently than anyone... at least by what I've seen." laughing a little she looked back at the water, gazing at her own reflection. She had noticed she had been avoiding the other's, and that wasn't good, she was a healer, she had to get to know the pack, and usually she was happy to be around other's. She was just... annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:03 am

Blitz frowned as she stumbled over her words, and changed her word choice at the last minute. With a soft sigh he spoke, his voice relaxed and patient, his eyes still closed. "You know, it's not a horrible thing to want some time away from the pack." He said, opening one eye to look at her for a moment before closing it again. "It'll keep you from going insane around here. I know it's helped me." He added, relaxing beside the female and sighing softly, enjoying the steam from the spring and the warmth that soaked his paws as they dangled in the water.

Finally he lifted his head, looking over at her and tilting his head to the side slightly. "Would you like me to go? Leave you alone for a bit?" He asked, ready to leave the moment she gave the word. After all, she had been here first, he had no right to intrude on her alone time. But he had no intention of going far. He didn't like her being out here alone, so he didn't want to be far in case she needed help.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:23 am

She whined softly, looking back at him, sure, wanting to get away was fine.... but she had been holing herself up in her den ever since Tessa gave birth, heck, she hadn't even spoke to anyone since then... "I...I know, it's just... no, it's nothing..." She started to say, sighing again. Great, now she just felt embarrassed, and sorta lost. She let herself roll over on her side, racing him, thinking again. She didn't want him poking around at her problems... he probably had enough of his own, he had the entire pack to deal with. Though, as he asked if she wanted him to leave, she quickly leaned onto her belly, shaking her head, "No, no.... I don't... not at all... It's not you... you don't have to leave... really!" She muttered quickly. Now it seemed she was pushing Blitz away?! Was she really getting that bad? apparently holding stuff in was bad... "I'm sorry... I really don't mean to act this way." She added, looking back in the water, sighing as she let her head lay over her head. "You know, you never answered me as to why your out here... or are you just trying to get away?" She said, desperately trying to change the subject off her.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:31 am

Blitz frowned at her tension and inability to get her thoughts out, or want to get her thoughts out. He wished that she would be open with him, he had no intention of judging her. When she told him to stay, he simply nodded, looking over at her as she spoke again. "I'm here to get away from the pack. I've got a lot on my mind, and the springs are a nice place to relax. But although I came here to be alone, I have to admit, I do enjoy the company." He said softly, lifting his head to look over at her for a few moments. "I haven't gotten much chance to get to know you. But then again, I suppose I haven't tried really hard to get to know you. I'm sorry about that, Rayne." He said softly, frowning and looking over at her apologetically. He hadn't been devoting enough time to the pack members, and he felt terrible about it.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am

She smiled slightly, relieved when he spoke again. It really wasn't surprising to hear he had a lot on his mind, he had to deal with everything, and worry about everything... he probably was really stressed. She hadn't been in the pack long, and yet the small time she had it seemed a lot had happened, she couldn't imagine what he had to deal with. She turned away, laughing a little when he apologized for not having gotten to know her, "You know... you really should be so sorry, you probably have a lot to deal with as it is, trying and getting to know the entire pack while still yet dealing with everything, that seems like something I doubt even you could handle. You should stop worrying... think about yourself a moment huh." She said, grinning at her own words. If only not worrying was so easy, that would make everything easier. "Besides, we even have pups in the pack now.... your job could only be getting harder having to think about that..." As soon as she mentioned pups though her gaze went back to the water, huffing.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:49 am

Blitz frowned at her words and shook his head. When she finally finished speaking, he sighed softly, barely resisting the urge to nudge her shoulder gently. "It's my responsibility to worry, Rayne. Part of the job, I suppose. But that doesn't mean I can't take the time to get to know the wolves in my pack." He said, this time nudging her gently and smiling. "That's also my responsibility, to know the wolves that call these lands home." He said, nipping her ear playfully. "And you are one of those wolves." He said, smiling at her, hoping to lighten the mood slightly. "You have every right to know your leader, as well." He added, tilting his head to the side slightly as he watched her for her reaction to his words.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 3:12 am

She couldn't help but smile as he spoke, looking over at him as he nudged her. He sure did take it upon himself to care for his pack... even though he caused himself way to much trouble in doing so. She laughed as he nipped at her ear, rolling over, pawing slightly at his shoulder, smiling and blushing at his words. "Uhhuh, and what's there to know about our great leader? Such a seemingly tough, strong, independent wolf that seems to have a soft side?" She teased jokingly, looking over at him.. He made it hard to stay upset... though she sorta appreciated it, it was probably something she needed. It was still weird though, it was hard to see Blitz as being even slightly playful, usually one would think of an Alpha as some serious type that would even dare to act like that... but Blitz seemed different.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Blitz couldn't help but laugh slightly at her teasing, pawing gently at her nose because his paw was so big. When she pawed at his shoulder he leaned away, nipping at her paws as they batted at him and perking his ears when she spoke. "Seemingly tough, strong, and independent? Only seemingly?? I guess I'll have to try harder." He teased, leaning forward and nipping her ear and tugging gently before releasing it and chuckling slightly. "I'm not always serious." He added, flopping down on his side and swatting at her paws with his own.

He laid there for a few moments, finally lifting his head slightly and looking over at her. "I don't know about you, but I'm gonna get into the water. I've been on my feet so much lately that my legs are really sore, a good soak in the springs sounds really good right about now." He said, slowly getting up and stretching with a loud, exaggerated yawn before slowly stepping into and sinking into the hot spring water with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:06 am

She growled playfully as his big paw landed on her nose, pawing at him more, laughing as he spoke. More growling came from her as he nipped his ear, redirecting her swats to his arm before he let go. "Or, maybe, you can just stay like this and not try so hard to seem tough..." she said, smiling, continuing to bat at his paws now. She listened as he spoke, watching him get up, giggling at his long, overly exaggerated yawn. She crawled closer to the spring, laying back on her belly as her paws returned to dangling in the water. Relaxed again, and, even in a better mood... she had Blitz to thank for that one. She glanced back at him, pawing at the top of his head, "So... Blitz, you said I can get to know you.. so... where did you come from? you know, before you ever started this pack." She asked, laying her head over her paws, her gaze on him. Sure, it was mostly just idle conversation she was starting, but, she was curious as to what he was like before he decided to start a pack.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:14 am

Blitz shook his head and nipped at her paws as she swatted at his head, ducking slightly to avoid her kicks. When she finally settled down and spoke, watching him from the edge of the spring, he waded over, rearing up and resting his paws on the land beside her and nipping her ear playfully. "Xerxses and I were born to a pair of lone wolves. That's how we grew up, too." He said, mentioning his small family and how he had started out. He hadn't really been a pack wolf before, and he himself was surprised when he had become the leader of a pack of his own. "After my father and I got separated from my mother and Xerxses, my father raised me alone." He said softly, letting his paws slip back into the water as he rested his head on the ground beside her and enjoyed the hot water of the spring.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:37 am

Her eyes wandered on him, smiling as she thought. Blitz as loner, now that was something surprising. She was one to think he had to have been in some pack before, it was weird that a loner would have tried so hard at making and maintaining a pack... or was it just that that made him want to have a pack, having been a loner. She couldn't help but ponder about it. "So then... why did you end up making this pack?" She asked, sitting up and stretching, looking at the water as she contemplated whether or not to get in the hot water, shrugging as she decided to, climbing into the water, only to end up slipping and falling face first into the spring. Her head popped back up out of the water almost instantly, gasping as she quickly looked back at Blitz, slightly hoping in vain he hadn't noticed.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:42 am

Blitz swallowed, grateful that she didn't prod further into his past and ask more questions about his family. He closed his eyes for a moment as she questioned the beginning of Silverlight, frowning slightly. "I doubt you'd believe me if I told you." He said softly, watching her stretch and look at the water. Obviously she decided to get in, because soon she was joining him in the water, but then she slipped, falling in and popping up moments later. He couldn't help but chuckle slightly, nipping her ear playfully and shifting so that if she fell again she would fall against him and not underwater.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:05 am

She frowned a bit as he chuckled at her, nipping at his side lightly. She didn't know if he would be alright with her leaning, but, it was comfy, and his large frame was perfect... as weird as that sounded. "Really? Well, try me. I've heard a bit already, well, at least, something about some spirits... it have something to do with that?" She asked, tilting her head, she had been quite skeptical when she heard about some spirits around these lands, so, if his reason was something along the lines of that... well, that would explain why she had heard about the spirits. She just doubted in the existence of some magical spirits.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:15 am

Blitz didn't mind at all that she leaned against him, and he shifted his weight a bit to support her easier as he stood in the water. Finally she spoke again, making him frown slightly. It was obvious she doubted the existence of the spirits, but there was nothing he could do to prove it to her. "Well, I chanced upon these lands several years ago, over at the northern ridge. They were beautiful, at least more beautiful than any lands I'd ever seen before. They are more so now, but even before, they were amazing. So I entered and wandered around, ending up in the Moonlight Meadow." He said, glancing in the direction of the meadow as he told the story. "In the center of the meadow, though, there was a ball of fur. I didn't know what it was until I nearly stepped on top of it." He said, looking up at the sky as he remembered his first night in Silverlight. "But just before I got too close, it lifted it's head. I was baffled by what I saw. It was a wolf pup, but there was something different about it's eyes. There was no iris, or pupil, they were just white." He said, frowning slightly as he looked over at her. "At first, I admit, I was scared. But then it spoke, but it's mouth didn't move. It was like it was speaking directly into my mind. It was the first spirit, begging me to help bringing back the other spirits and bring the lands back to life." He said, resting his head back on the ground as he waited for her reaction. There wasn't much else to say, so he stopped talking and listened to her.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:06 am

She remained quiet as Blitz spoke, slightly grinning through the whole thing. She really didn't want to seem mean, not believing him about the spirits here, she just hadn't ever heard of such things, and it wasn't something that seemed normal. He seemed sincere though, so she wasn't going to just dismiss what he said, instead she just smiled, laying her head on his back, looking up at his face. "Well, alright, if you say so." She said, just leaving it at that, sure, she half though he might have been hallucinating (as mean as that sounded), but, talk of spirits was a hard story to believe. She let herself look upward, just gazing at the sky now. The warm water was making her light-headed and tired now, and so after gently nudging Blitz shoulder, she made her way to the edge of the spring, climbing up out of it, though having some trouble being half-asleep from the warmth already. Having made it up finally she let herself flop over on her side, staring over at Blitz, staying silent now. She didn't know what else to say... though, the silence wasn't bad, it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:17 am

Blitz sighed softly as she spoke, disliking the fact that she obviously didn't believe him. But there was nothing he could do to convince her. He wasn't the only one to see a spirit here, but still, he hated that she probably thought he was crazy. When she rested her head on his back, he was surprised that he rather liked the feeling, but kept that to himself. He closed his eyes and let himself relax, dozing off a bit too. When she finally struggled out of the water, he followed, plopping down beside her and resting his head on her back. "Well, now that you know all about your crazy alpha, what about you?" He asked, wanting to know a bit more about her background as well.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:40 am

She noticed that Blitz had followed her out, laying next to her. She sighed happily when she felt his head lay over her back, enjoying it for now. She laughed a little when he spoke, though, wondering what he wanted to know about her. "What about me? My story isn't as fascinating as yours you know..." she said, chuckling a little, "I was raised by my mother, neither my brother, my two sisters, nor myself ever met my father, we were just told he was in a pack mom used to be in, and she was kicked out when they found out about her pregnancy, apparently she was omega, and wasn't suppose to be allowed to mate." She started, taking a moment to look around before continuing, "Being alone, my mother couldn't take care of all of us when we grew older, so she relied on Sib to help, and after he left, we again started having troubles. I left a few months after that, the rest of the family was already starting to split up anyhow. Then I ended up here after meeting Eve." She finished, sighing, "See, not so fascinating, huh?" She said, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 2:46 am

Blitz listened slightly as he laid beside her, taking in her words and also getting some back-story on Sib. When she finished speaking, he started to absently groom her, grateful that he was suddenly so comfortable with her. He soon sighed softly, looking down at her with a smile. "Well, it seems like this place brought both of us back together with our brothers." He said softly, nipping her ear gently and grinning. He hadn't seen Xerxses in years, and thanks to this place, he got to live with and get to know him all over again. He couldn't be more grateful for that. Finally he rested his head back on her back, sighing softly and closing his eyes as he relaxed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:29 am

She was a little... surprised, , and left a bit speechless, but didn't dispute it, instead relaxing as letting him, curling up and getting comfortable. He was right, this place had brought them together with their siblings, and she did appreciate that. She just laid there now, content, happy, and surprisingly comfortable right now laying here with Blitz, and for now she didn't want to leave here, not his side.... it was nice. She let her eyes close, letting herself doze off partially, but soon completely falling asleep. Between the warmth of this place, and having Blitz's large, soft body against her, there really was no staying awake, and she was left sleeping comfortably against Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 3:35 am

Blitz soon followed her into sleep, dozing and then sleeping with his head resting over her back and his large body curled slightly around hers. It was something that he had never expected to happen, and something that he would dread having Fallon see. He'd never hear the end of it if Fallon showed up right now to play match maker. It would be all 'I told you so!' and 'see! I knew you were meant for each other', and other stuff like that. But other than dreading the appearance of the head hunter, Blitz was surprised that he was happy.

He'd been so depressed and stressed as of late, and it was nice to just relax and enjoy the company of another wolf without worrying about expectations or responsibilities. As he slept, he felt his worries float away - if only temporarily - and he was able to get deep and refreshing rest that he hadn't been able to reach for quite a long time.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* EmptySat May 12, 2012 4:09 am

It seemed impossible to wake up, she hadn't even noticed how tired she had been, and having come here in the warmth, and being curled next to Blitz wasn't any help. It seemed like forever before she actually woke up,, stretching herself out and she blinked groggily. It was dark now... really dark. She slowly crawled forward, careful not to disturb Blitz much, but that was impossible since his head was right on her. She sat up after moving, looking around, the springs keep it warm at least, so even if dark it wasn't freezing, but still yet, they had been away from the pack all day... that might be bad. She looked back at Blitz to see if he was awake yet, slightly worried about having been here so long.... partially surprised that she had allowed herself to sleep so long.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*   Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck* Empty

Back to top Go down

Out alone... at least.... I thought alone.... *Buck*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next