Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Recovering and Exploring

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recovering and Exploring   Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 5:18 pm

Fallon dropped the hare at her feet before replying, "This is all I got. It's been a lousy day for hunting. I missed tons." She hissed a little and flicked her ears back, still agitated that she'd been outrun and outsmarted by rodents. "Anything for you?" she asked, turning her attention back to KiRae a little more amiably. From the looks of it, he'd had about as much luck as she, which wasn't very much at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering and Exploring   Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:38 pm

The male hung his head slightly, shaking it in disappointment. "No, I didn't find anything." KiRae said softly and then looked at the hare. "At least you got something." The silver wolf looked up at Fallon, smiling softly as he did so. "I guess it just comes with the territory, yeah?" He said softly and lifted his tail, seeming happy at the small achievement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering and Exploring   Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:28 pm

"That's ok," Fallon said encouragingly, nudging the male's shoulder with her own. "The point of coming out was to show you the territory anyway, so I think we've succeeded." Wagging her tail and glancing back happily at KiRae every once in a while, the wolfess lead the way through the snow back to the trail and began to head back to camp. Today hadn't been the best day for hunting, perhaps, but it did end up fun. She couldn't get over how wonderful it was to have so many new members! Members that were going to be hunters like her. It was like a family within a family, and she loved it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering and Exploring   Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 am

The male smiled as he was bumped by Fallon, He shrugged slightly. "Guess so." The silver wolf said, flicking his tail slightly as he was lead back to the camp. He looked around, taking in everything, Just memorizing the area before he actually met the alpha and Really become part of this pack. He realized he was falling behind and quickly bounded up next to here. "How many are here? And In the hunting party?" He asked, flicking his tail curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering and Exploring   Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 8:43 pm

"Hmm..." hummed Fallon for a second as she tilted her head and thought. "We've got you, me, and Laek. Khalessi was our head hunter...is?" The wolfess looked at KiRae with a bit of confusion and sadness, her ears flipped back and head lowering a little. "We haven't seen her in a long time...not since fall. I really think we should go out looking for her now. This can't be right that she's been gone so long..." She whined a little, ending up talking more to herself than KiRae. She'd thought about that for a while, finding Khalessi, but hadn't said anything. But she loved the white huntress so much, like she did everyone in the pack, that the loss was really starting to gnaw at her. She looked sideways at the male, apologetic for her morose behavior, but couldn't quite bring herself out of it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering and Exploring   Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:23 am

The wolf flattened his ears as he heard Fallon talk about trying to find the head huntress. He frowned slightly as she looked back at him. He shook his head as he stepped up beside her. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean.....to press any sore spots." He said, looking up at her as they reached the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recovering and Exploring   Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 4:55 am

Fallon shook her head and tried to brighten up again, embarrassed that she was making him uncomfortable. "No problem, KiRae," she responded as they walked back into camp. "Thanks for coming hunting with me. It was really fun, and I think once we get everyone together, things will go great." With a grin, though still tinged with worry for Khalessi, the female gave KiRae a last look and trotted off to the hunters' den to take a rest, leaving KiRae the freedom to explore whatever he wanted now.

(Now we can mesh KiRae in with the other thread that's been going on. You can just have him jump in whenever you want. )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recovering and Exploring   Recovering and Exploring - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recovering and Exploring
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: