Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Sorta Absent for a few days

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Sorta Absent for a few days Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Sorta Absent for a few days Empty
PostSubject: Sorta Absent for a few days   Sorta Absent for a few days EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:17 am

Sorry, but right now me and my family are in the middle of moving, so getting on is a bit hard right now. I'll try to get on and check in as much as I can, but until we're finally moved and all. I'll be sorta slow. :3 Sorry again...
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Sorta Absent for a few days Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Sorta Absent for a few days Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Sorta Absent for a few days Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Sorta Absent for a few days   Sorta Absent for a few days EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:11 am

Going to miss you!!! *clings* <3 Hope to see you back soooon.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Sorta Absent for a few days Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Sorta Absent for a few days   Sorta Absent for a few days EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Sorry, me and my family are now completely out of our old house, and by tuesday we'll be able to start moving into our new house. I'll try and get on and check in between now and then, but until we get fully moved in and have our internet switched over, I'm only able to get on rarely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorta Absent for a few days   Sorta Absent for a few days Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorta Absent for a few days
Page 1 of 1