Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Empty
PostSubject: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:48 am

(( Sib and Rayne Continued from here: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t150p15-goodbye-blitzen-continued-from-pack-split-thread#2588 ))

The silence of the trip seemed to make it only take longer, both Sibirskiy and Rayne silent as they walked. There wasn't much to say, and both were bad at conversation anyhow, so silence was sorta forced in the situation. It was a relief though, being away from the burial, away from all the sorrow and sadness that filled all the wolves around it. Sib's head rose a bit as he looked around, the two finally walking into the meadow. With a soft sigh he sat down, looking over at Rayne, "Well... we're here." He said softly, though, it was mean't more as a 'what now?', but he didn't want to seem pushy. His eyes wandered around them. It was calm here... being here almost made it seem nothing had happened at all... a nice escape.

She let out a soft sigh as the reached the meadow, here eye;s instantly looking all around, what Khalessi had said ringing in her ears. She had to know, had to know if Blitz was really here... if it was true. She was a bit disappointed though, not seeing him anywhere... did that wolf really lie to her like that? She sat silently, ignoring what Sib said for a moment, looking out in the distance. It couldn't be a lie, someone would lie like that... not about this.. "Just a while longer... I just want to stay here a little longer." She whispered softly, looking down towards the ground. She had to be sure he really wasn't here...
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:00 am

As the siblings entered the meadow and sat down, a thick mist slowly began to line the ground in the area until the grass could barely be seen. The air temperature seemed to drop slightly as a cool breeze blew at them both, clearing the mist slightly so that it was thinner and the grass could be seen only slightly now. The sky was now clear, a bright moon shining down on the meadow and making the mist shimmer mysteriously as a soft humming echoed around them. Just as Rayne spoke, the wind grew stronger until it suddenly ceased, leaving the meadow completely silent and still.

Then, from the trees across from the two wolves, a figure stepped out of the shadows. It was a large wolf, and as it stepped into the moonlight, the enormous white form of the recently deceased alpha came to a stop, watching his mate and her brother silently. Blitz watched the pair, although unseen to them, his eyes also caught the sight of the form of a large female spirit in the trees nearby, watching the interactions closely, waiting to cease his contact with the two as soon as something happened that was not allowed. But his eyes were now fixed on his mate, a sadness mixed with love shone from them as he watched her, longing to be with her again.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:21 am

It was sorta eerie how the ground seem to suddenly cover over in mist.. it was almost as if the meadow itself was moving. Sib looked up for a moment, just to glance around, the moon shining down on the meadow brightly now. It also seemed to get colder, just so slightly, but still colder. Weird... and as if to make things even weirder, just as the wind started to get stronger, it simply dies off, leaving everything around them completely still. "That's... not normal." Sib said, barely glancing forward. He caught a glance of him them, the large figure near the shadows. He couldn't help but blink in shock at the figure... the resemblance was insane... completely unmistakable... Blitz. He stared almost in disbelief... surely he must just be seeing things now... but as he caught glimpse of his sister's own gaze at the form, it was sorta hard to say it was simply hallucinations... they both saw it... err, him. So.... the tales of spirits were true, and what Inferno told him the first day he got here was fact... and here Blitz was... standing right in front of them.

Rayne's eye's couldn't leave the figure that stepped from the shadows, her eyes glistening slightly as she stared forward. Was it... was it really him? She knew she wanted it to be... and, it really looked like him... then... then the white wolf wasn't lying, he was here. The urge to just shout his name out, to run at him filled her, but, he seemed distant... why was he just standing there... if it really was him. "B...Blitz?" She said softly, standing, walking forward a little. It had to be him... it couldn't be fake...
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 1:58 am

As the pair spotted him, Blitz blinked, longing to just run to them and greet them like he was still alive. But he wasn't, and when Rayne's voice echoed through the meadow, questioning whether it really was him, his eyes flicked to the side of the meadow, where the female spirit now sat, watching closely. When she nodded to him, his eyes returned to Rayne's face. "Baby girl, I'm so sorry." He said softly, moving towards her, not coming to a stop until he was only inches in front of her. The spirits had granted him solid form, therefore when he leaned forward to nuzzle his mate, his fur mingled with hers and a soft sigh escaped his muzzle. "Rayne, we don't have long." He said softly, licking the base of her ear lovingly as he whispered into it. "I've only been giving a short amount of time to say goodbye and relay a message." He said, licking her nose and sitting down.

Then he turned to Sib, nodding slightly. "Sibirskiy, the first message I have is for you. I have spoken to Khalessi already, and now I need you to listen to me as well. Silverlight can no longer survive as one singular pack. It has been decided that the land will split into four packs instead. You have been chosen to lead the Zakruta, the pack that will reside in the plains." He said, hoping that there would be no argument when it came to him accepting the alpha position. "And one more thing," He said, leaning closer to the other male. "Take care of her, and our pups. You have no idea how hard it is knowing that I left her alone to raise our family." He said softly, so that Rayne could not hear his words. Then he turned back to the female, looking down lovingly at her. "Rayne, I'm sorry I will not be there to raise our pups. I'm sorry that I left you all alone. Please forgive me. After tonight, I will be unable to see you again, as I am only allowed to communicate directly with alphas. Since you are still technically alpha female of silverlight, I am getting this opportunity to speak with you. However, after tonight, Silverlight will no longer exist, and I will be unable to see you. But please know this, I will ALWAYS be watching over you and our family. I love you, Rayne, and I always will." He said softly, stepping forward and nuzzling her softly, inhaling her scent and letting it slide into that part of his memory where the warm scent still resided. He'd never forget it, even in death.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:24 am

His voice... just simply hearing him speak made her start to whine softly. She watched him walk up to her, staring at him. She whined as he spoke, saying they didn't have much time... that he had a message for them. She listened silently as he now spoke to her brother, the single nuzzle he gave her she was savoring, her face already buried in his chest. How she could actually touch him like this she didn't know... she though spirits wouldn't have a physical form... but, she didn't question it.... she simply enjoyed touching him again, feeling his soft fur against her. She couldn't help but overhear how Blitz wanted Sib to take over a pack separate from the other's... and how Silverlight wouldn't exist any longer. She couldn't imagine things had gotten that bad... the pack actually had to split? She whined softly again, she didn't want such a big change... she already lost him, but now the entire pack?! She looked up at him as he spoke to her. "I... I love you to Blitz... you don't have anything to be sorry about... it's not your fault any of this happened. You don't have to worry about our pups either... I'll make sure they're taken care of... and that they grown up to be just as great as you. Blitz... I'll always love you.. and, I'll never stop missing you..." She said, barely making it through it all without tearing up, nuzzling him again before liking his muzzle. Never gonna see him again... she already had to deal with the thought of that once, but now, now it was a sure thing... this was the last time she could see him... and she just wanted to be near him as long as possible for now, even if it were for just a moment.

Sib had more or less remained in a silent shock, staring at Blitz as he stood and spoke to him, a dead wolf talking, this place sure was different. Though, at the mention of Sib himself having to take over a pack, he shook his head, staring at the deceased alpha blankly. Was this guy serious, he, a loner that happened to come by this pack, leading a group himself? Was he insane? He just continued to stare blankly at him as he spoke to Rayne, and as they talked, trying to figure out if he was serious or not. After the both of them finished speaking though, he finally spoke. "You gotta be crazy... you sure your all there, or did you go insane from death? Me, lead a pack?! Come on now... even you gotta know how crazy that seems... I'm nothing but a loner, what good would I do leading a pack?" He said, sighing. He couldn't even keep from messing up somehow with his mate... how could he ever lead a pack... this was insane.

Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:34 am

Her words made him nuzzle her and hug her close, his eyes closed as he savored the feeling before looking up as Sib spoke. Now when the largest part of him wanted the male to simply accept the responsibility, he had expected this. He shifted his weight slightly, standing up now and towering over the other male. His growl echoed through the meadow, more powerful than it had ever been in life. "Who are you to question me, or the spirits of Silverlight that sent me?" He asked, his growl rumbling not only in his throat, but through the ground around them. "Who are you to disrespect the dead, to disrespect the powers and wisdom of the spirits? They, and I, have chosen you to lead Zakruta, knowing that you are more than capable of doing so, even if you do not know it yourself. And you will have Tessa at your side, who is also capable of leading with you." He said, taking a deep breath to silence his growling and calm the meadow around him.

"You have been given an incredible honor here, Sibirskiy. As well as an incredible responsibility. Do you accept or no?" He asked, not wanting to have to bring the other watchful spirit into the conversation. The female spirit was now visible to the other two wolves, but Blitz was unsure if they had noticed her watching yet. She was much larger than he was, as well as not solid inform, but much more powerful than he was. It hurt him to yell and growl in front of Rayne, a wolf who he wanted to have a memory of his loving side, not this side of him. But he had to do what needed to be done.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 2:52 am

Sib glanced as Blitz stood, now towering over him and growling at him. His eyes widening a bit as he growled and spoke. Well, he sure was scary, even after death, but even so, it still made no sense, what in the hell could these spirits see in him?! "Look, I don't mean to question you, or the spirits, but seriously, I don't see what they cold even see in me, I'm a loner, from a loner pack. I'm a no one, I can't even keep from screwing up with Tessa... how can I be expected to lead a group like that? How?" He said, standing and facing Blitz directly. He didn't mean to anger him like this, he understood he didn't have time to argue... but... how could he think Sib could do such a thing. He let out a sigh, sitting down and looking at the ground. No... he couldn't argue right now... like he said, he didn't have much time, and, that time would be better spent with Rayne... not arguing with him over this. "Nevermind, I'll go ahead and try, arguing with a dead wolf is useless, but if I screw up you got no one to blame but yourself. Bye, Blitzen..." He said calmly, standing and walking off a bit. "I'll wait for you a little ways ahead Rayne... you need this time more that me..." He finished, continuing to walk away.

Rayne stared silently as Sib aregued with Blitz, she had to say, even she was surprised by the fact he wanted her brother to lead a pack, but, if he said he could, she believed it, besides, she believed her brother could as well.. She remained quiet though, keeping herself buried against Blitz, waiting for the two too just stop, and as Sib finally just gave in and walked off, she sighed softly, looking up at Blitz and licking his chin. "Don't worry... I'll do what I can to help..." she said softly, not wanting Blitz to worry over all this... he was dead... he shouldn't have to have things to worry about in the afterlife.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:03 am

Blitz frowned as Sib gave up and walked away, knowing that he'd get a chance in the future to speak to the alpha of Zakruta once more. When Rayne spoke, he looked down at her and sighed. "Rayne, I'll always worry about you all, even Coven. I chose this, I chose to stay here as a spirit to watch over the packs, and to watch over you. I wanted this." He said softly, closing his eyes and leaned in to pull her into a 'hug'. He didn't want to let her go, but he knew time was running out. The packs were splitting, and after he talked to Coven and Pravin, Rayne would cease being alpha female. They had only a few precious moments left. "I love you, babe, and I always will. And I will always watch over you, and our family. Even though I won't be able to speak to you directly, just know that I can see and here you, and I'm there, whenever you need me." He said softly, nuzzling her and licking her neck lovingly. He could already feel the female standing behind him, feel himself slowly fading once more, gradually fading back into spirit form and out of solidity. "I love you Rayne, tell our pups about their father, tell them how much he loves them, every day. Even though they can't see me. I love them, and I love you. Forever and always." He said softly, his voice slowly fading with his solidity. A few moments after he finished speaking, he looked down at her, smiling and nodding slowly before fading away completely. The female spirit behind him vanished moments afterwards, her bright, shining eyes looking down on Rayne before the meadow returned to it's natural, calm state.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 3:24 am

Rayne looked back up at Blitz again as he started to speak, not saying anything else to Sib at all, luckily. "I love you too Blitz... and you know I always will... there won't be a day in our pups life that they won't hear about you, about how much you care for then and how your watching over then even then. Blitz... I... I'll never stop missing you, ever. It comforting knowing you'll be watching over us though... and that make it easier." She said, licking him again, though, she noticed how he seemed to be fading, whining softly. Already he had to leave? Such a short time... why... why couldn't he stay longer... "Blitz... " she whined softly, trying to nuzzle him again, but only to find her head going through air. He as gone... just like that he was gone... again she watched him go. This time was different though... she got her goodbye... she would still have to deal with never having to see him... and even after this it was still hard to bear the thought. She sighed softly, standing, her legs shaking a bit, her nerves were shot, but she managed to walk anyway, stepping further and further from where he had just been. He would still be here... watching over her, watching over everyone. She let herself smile a little, even now he cared for all of them, and the thought of that made her a little happier. Once she got a bit away she found Sib sitting, waiting, and before she could say anything he just gave a grin that basically mean't 'don't say a word', and she didn't. He'd figure it out... he had to, Blitz knew what he was talking about... he had faith in Sib, and so did she. The rest of the walk back to the burial site was silent, and after a bit she was leaning on her brother, her legs getting weak under her, having to carry the weight of the pups this far was a bit harder then she noticed.

(( Sib and Rayne continued here: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t160-figuring-it-out-sib#2605 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)   A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Final Farewell (Spirit Sighting)
Page 1 of 1