Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Break down (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Break down (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Break down (open)   Break down (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:42 am

Pravin could clearly see that Blitz loved this pack and would do anything for it's safety and well-being. Pravin could see the worry in his eyes and the way he seemed to look when thinking. Even during good days, Blitz looked like this. During these bad days where there was the possibility of the pack falling apart, Pravin knew that Blitz must be worried sick. Lying down next to the alpha, stretching in the long grasses, he looked around before returning his sights to Blitz. He couldn't tell if the next quesrion was real or not, and he couldn't figure how to answer it. He could answer in so many ways, but ways that would not neccesarily be right. He shook his head, showing Blitz that he was just as lost.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Break down (open) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Break down (open) - Page 2 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Break down (open) - Page 2 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Break down (open)   Break down (open) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:54 am

Blitz sighed as Pravin shook his head. He hadn't really expected the beta to be able to come up with anything, he himself was confused beyone imagination. He slowly lowered his head to rest it on his paws, soaking in the moonlight and trying to relax, if only for a little while. Sure, his mind was still racing, but he was doing his best not to worry too much. "I think the best we can do right now is start training warriors and hunters. Molly has the healing under control, and overall, I think she's handling Coven as well. I'm worried about him, he's been acting a lot like Inferno lately. We'll have to keep a close eye on him. But with his attachment to Molly, it's obvious that he has a reason to stick around." He said, not looking over at the other male as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Break down (open)   Break down (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Pravin had to agree with the alpha. Training the hunters and warriors seemed to be their best route. Maybe if everyone learned a little combat to protect themselves against growing threat; almost everyone knew how to hunt. Blitz also had a point when it came to Coven. Molly seemed to be the only reason he was staying, he would have easily followed Inferno if he got the time away from Molly. "Maybe," Pravin started, trying to look through their options, "The pack needs to bond a little more, that's for sure." The pack wasn't as close as a pack should be. Not everyone knew everyone. Especially with the pups around, the pack needed to be together. "As do I. I'm the beta and I don't really know most of the wolves here."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Break down (open) - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Break down (open) - Page 2 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Break down (open) - Page 2 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Break down (open)   Break down (open) - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 9:17 pm

Blitz nodded as Pravin spoke, glad they seemed to be on the same wavelength. When he said that he didn't know the pack, the alpha frowned. "I'm afraid I'm in the same place there too. Fallon and Chaos will take care of the hunters and warriors, I think we both need to spend more time with our pack members one on one. I know Rayne was surprised when I took the time to talk to her and spend time with her the other night. But I realized how little I know about the members of this pack. It's upsetting." He said, looking down at his paws before looking back at the beta. As the leaders of this pack, they needed to do a better job at getting to know the members, as well as helping the members to get to know them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break down (open)   Break down (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:57 pm

Pravin nodded, glad to see that Blitz agree. A little surprised though, when the alpha said he himself didn't know much of the pack. Had they really been so engrossed on taking care of the pack, that they didn't know the pack? "One on one time, and also, maybe we step in during their training rounds." Pravin had no idea where these ideas were coming from. And previously, he thought he'd make a terrible leader. Maybe he'd received traits from somewhere far away in his memory. "Not only get to know them. Get to know how they hunt, how they fight." The beta looked to the borders, "Could come in use."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Break down (open)   Break down (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:59 pm

Blitz smiled as Pravin spoke, glad he had obviously chosen the right wolf to be beta. He only nodded, planning on doing just that. It was good to know that they were coming up with a plan, that they had ideas, that the pack was just as important to his new beta as it was to them. They would show each member that, get to know them, build bonds and relationships, make Silverlight a family, not just a chaotic cluster of random wolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break down (open)   Break down (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Pravin wasn't sure if he had anymore spontaneous ideas left, so he figured they'd have to do with what they had. They'd both try to get to know the others wolves, both physically and mentally. They'd bring this pack back from the mess that a single bear had set off. They'd be together as they were. Or at least as together as Pravin had seen them. Maybe he'd ask them what they thought of the pack. Flick his ears back, he realized how late it was. "Well Blitz. We can start on that, but for now, sleep is finally beckoning me." He ended with a great yawn. Hopping up to his paws, he gave Blitz a nod and a goodnight, and walked away, bobbing with the offset his limp gave him. He headed back to the pack dens, but stayed to the outer ring. He usually slept right by the meeting rock, but today, today he would sleep under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break down (open)   Break down (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Break down (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2