Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Together Again (Sib)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Together Again (Sib) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Together Again (Sib) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Together Again (Sib) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Together Again (Sib) Empty
PostSubject: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:54 pm

((Continued from: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t97p30-after-a-job-well-done#1610 ))

Tessa smiled as Sib entered their den and laid beside her. She leaned against him, sighing softly and nuzzling into his fur as she enjoyed the closeness. "I'm exhausted, but alright." She said softly, resting her head on his paws and closing her eyes. She was enjoying the peace, and just before she fell asleep, a female voice had her flinching slightly in surprise. When she looked up, a female that smelled like and physically resembled Sib stood in the entrance of the den. Who was this? What did she want from Sib? But she kept her thoughts to herself, waiting for Sib to say or do something.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Together Again (Sib) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 am

His ears perked as he heard Rayne's voice, sitting up a bit now. It was sorta perfect timing, now at least he could introduce the two now, and finally at least be able to talk to Rayne, and catch up a bit on what had happened.
"Hey there."
He said, smiling. He glanced back at Tessa, who seemed curious as to who this was,
"Tessa, this is my sister, Rayne, she just arrived a little before we took off to hunt."
He explained, then looking back at his sister,
"And Rayne, this is Tessa.... my mate."
His tail wagged slightly as he spoke, at least he hoped his sister would at least be happy for him, and hopefully the two would get along.

Rayne slowly made her way into the cave, sitting down a few feet from the two, her head cocked to the side as Sib spoke. Who was this Tessa girl, and why did it seem they were so close? Her question was quickly answered though, as he called her his mate, her eyes slightly widening, shaking her head. Did she hear right? His mate?
"Wait... are, are you serious? You... I never would have thought... wow..."
She couldn't seem to think of the right thing to say at the moment, shacking her head again. How? why? It hadn't been that long they had been appart.. well then again it was a couple years, but he hadn't been here much longer than her right? So how so soon? Rayne was confused, and sorta at a loss for what to think, to come and find out Sib had already found a mate... it seemed impossible.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Together Again (Sib) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Together Again (Sib) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Together Again (Sib) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 am

Tessa suddenly grew a bit nervous when Sib introduced the female as his sister. She smiled nervously, looking up at the female, too exhausted to stand and greet her. Her belly was slightly swollen from her pregnancy, but not too much to make it seem like she was very far into it, but it was still clear that she was pregant. Her ears flattened to the side slightly in uncertaintly as Rayne spoke and seemed to mentally question her brother's decision. Finally, however, she managed the courage to speak.

"It's nice to meet you, Rayne."

She said softly, hoping that her voice didn't sound as nervous to Rayne as it did to her. She leaned slightly further into Sib as if for support, but she wasn't sure if he actually picked up on her uncertainty. Laid beside him and obviously pregnant with his pups was not exactly her ideal way to meet his sister for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Together Again (Sib) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:37 am

Her reaction was a bit confusing, then again, she seemed a bit shocked by it. Sib sighed a bit, smiling when Tess spoke, noting her bit of uncertainty.
"Look, sis, I... I know, trust me, it seems most everyone here thinks it's sudden.. but... I fell for her, explaining it seems impossible, but I love Tessa, it doesn't matter if it was sudden, it doesn't mean anything, we just... felt the same for each other."
He said i effort to at least explain it in a way, looking back down at Tessa, smiling,
"Besides, not only that, but, she's also carrying my pups now..."
He added, leaning down and licking Tessa's scruff.

Rayne let out a sigh as Sib spoke, nodding, sorta calm as she looked at Tessa, smiling partially.
"Yah, nice to meet you too, I suppose. I'm sorry, it's just... a bit surprising to finally find my brother only to figure out that... he is already starting a family of his own."
She explained, sighing. She already noticed Tessa's swollen belly, so it only made sense it was Sib that had gotten her pregnant.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:41 am

Tessa listened silently to Sib's explanation to his sister, and as he licked her scruff, she wagged her tail slightly, finally allowing herself to lower her head to rest it on his paws once more. The hunt earlier that day had been a bad decision. She didn't realize how much energy it had taken from her until now. She could barely keep her eyes open, but she forced herself to stay awake and at least listen to the interaction between her mate and his sister. Her body relaxed against Sib's, the warmth of his body and his closeness putting her at ease and helping her to relax. She didn't care what Rayne or the rest of the pack thought. She was happy with Sib, and she was proud to be carrying his pups.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:25 am

A sigh came from him as he simply laid back down, his head leaning against Tessa as they laid there. He didn't know what to say right now, nor did he know if his sister was even alright with the idea. It was hard to think about what would happen if she wasn't.
"Look, Rayne, just because I am starting a family, doesn't mean I want to abandon ours.... I was actually hoping you would accept this... it would be nice if the pups knew their aunt anyway, right?"
He said, smiling hopefully.

"Yah, I suppose..."
She said, standing up as she looked at the two. Perhaps it wasn't that big of a deal... and besides, if Sib is happy, that's all that should matter.
"I'm sorry... It's just... shocking... I'm happy for you, really."
She smiled lightly, noticing that Tessa seemed tired, figuring she should just go now, she and Sib could talk more later anyhow, it seemed Tessa needed him more anyway, and besides, she was just grateful to know he came back alright.
"I.. uhh, I should go, you seem tired out... it was nice to meet you Tessa, perhaps later we can talk more... it would be nice to get to know you more, since you are my sister now... basically."
She slowly made her way back towards the entrance,
"I'll see yah later anyway brother, besides, I might have something to do right now... I am, at the moment, the only healer that seems to be in good health, so, I shouldn't be gone for to long."
She said, smiling and nodding as she left.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:32 am

Only one word came to Tessa's mind as Rayne left. 'Finally'. She would never say that out loud for fear that it would upset Sibirskiy, but she was thinking it. She sighed softly as his sister exited, nuzzling closer to him and yawning very quietly. She was exhausted, but she was enjoying the time she was spending awake with him. "I can feel them growing inside of me, you know." She whispered softly, keeping her head resting gently on his paws. "They're going to be strong, like their father." She added, nuzzling into his chest and wagging her tail very slightly while picturing their offspring in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 am

He watched as Rayne left, sighing in relief partially. It hadn't gone as well as he had hoped, not one bit, so it was nice to have things calm again for a little. He felt Tessa nuzzling more closer to him, smiling as he leaned against her, his tail wagging slowly. Perhaps now they could just rest, and enjoy the silence for now. He smiled as she spoke of their pups, he still loved thinking about it... having her carrying their pups. He gently nuzzled his face against her slightly swollen belly, licking it before looking back up at her,
"They're going to be some beautiful pups... and with such a beautiful mother, I can't doubt that."
He said, nuzzling against her scruff as he just laid there and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 3:04 am

Tessa smiled as he complimented her, licking his chest affectionately and sighing in contentment. Everything was perfect right now, and she never wanted this moment to end. But soon she was drifting off to sleep, and she couldn't fight it off any longer. She quickly fell into dreams of their family and future, her body relaxing and going limp against him as she slept peacefully. The hunt had taken a lot out of her, and with the pups growing inside of her, she needed the rest. She knew Sib would keep her safe and warm all night, so there was no stress or worry in her mind at all. Just peace and happiness.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:45 pm

He continued to nuzzle her as she licked his chest, though, it wasn't long before she was out, sleeping as she leaned against him. Sib just let out a content sigh, laying his head over her, curled around her to keep her warm. He was tired as well, that much he knew, and, it wasn't long after she fell asleep that he was out as well, his head laying over her, nuzzled into her soft fur. It was simply perfect, he was happy, and, even though it seemed everyone was a bit against them and their being together, they were still happy, and that's all that mattered to him, that's all that would ever matter, just her and their pups. Though, he knew with pups coming he'd have to start doing more, hunting more often in order to keep the pack feed. Pups weren't going to be easy, but, in every way Sib wanted them, and, having them with Tessa was the most wonderful thing he could think of, and how he had gotten so lucky as to find a girl like her he didn't know..... though he was happy he did, and he would do everything he could as to not lose her.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 6:58 pm

Tessa slept peacefully against him, enjoying the peace that filled her as his larger body surrounded her. She dreamt of the the pups that were growing inside of her, imagining what they would look like and who they would be. She was excited for their arrival, and they were growing inside of her so quickly, she could hardly wait. Her belly was already swollen with the pregnancy, and it didn't seem like she would be going on any more hunts for a while. Spring was progressing quickly, pulling her closer and closer to their birth, something that excited her as well as made her incredibly nervous. What if they weren't healthy? What if they all didn't survive? What if something went wrong?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Together Again (Sib)   Together Again (Sib) Empty

Back to top Go down

Together Again (Sib)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: