Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

After a Long Journey...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]After a Long Journey... - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

After a Long Journey... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:33 am

He grinned, but couldn't help but end up laughing a bit at what she said.
"Well, what's the fun in that? It would be useless to be out if I wasn't hurting myself in some way, it would just be... unproductive!"
He stated, laughing, only hurting himself more, but he didn't mind anymore, he just liked being able to laugh for now. He smiled as he felt her wiping some blood off him. He felt like a mess for sure, and on top of that he was sure most of his white fur was stained in red, at least the parts of himself he could see were already blood-stained.
"Thanks..."
He said quietly, laying still in front of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 6:39 pm

Laek laughed along with Sibirskiy as he made his silly comment. And afterwards, when he muttered his thanks, she answered with, "No worries, friend. Just trying to help out. You are a pack member now." She smiled, looking at the bloodied white wolf in front of her, who would soon be up on his feet again and out hunting with them. And based on the way he acted, he would make friends easy here, and it slightly reminded Laek of Fallon. Except Fallon was much more excitable.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]After a Long Journey... - Page 2 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:53 pm

He could help but sigh a bit as she called him friend, then went on saying he was a pack member. He knew that even if she considered him one, until he actually showed he could do something, the Alpha wouldn't want to keep him, and he still hasn't even met the alpha.
"Thanks, and hopefully, when tomorrow comes, I'll be able to show I belong here, and be able to have the Alpha accept me into the pack."
He said, his voice a bit optimistic, he had to be, he had a chance at being with a pack, he had to prove he was able to be here, otherwise he would have to leave.... he didn't want that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:32 pm

Laek looked at Sib as he spoke of how he wanted the alpha to accept him, and she nudged him for comfort. "You'll be fine. Blitz, the alpha, is great. I'm sure he'll accept you. He let me in and I hadn't done much; albeit, I still haven't. But he gives you chances." Laek put her head on her paws, letting out a drawn-out yawn. "You'll be fine." She reassured him again.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:41 pm

He grinned, even if Blitz did give chances, he didn't want to lag in showing his worth. He knew it was sorta dumb, but... he needed to show that he could handle hunting, and handle simple injuries like this. He knew that he had no way to stand in an actual fight... but... if he just proved himself in other ways, maybe he wouldn't ever have to worry about that, He felt stupid for feeling like that, but he just did.
"Yah, well, like I said, once I'm out of here tomorrow I'll make sure to go and hunt, and show I can, even with these pesky injuries. That'll be sure to show that I'm of worth to keep around."
He knew he was repeating himself like a broken record, but, he wasn't really trying to convince Laek, he was more of trying to convince himself of this, he doubted himself highly in this, but, he still had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Laek wanted to convince Sibirskiy that he didn't need to try that hard, especially with the injuries, Laek knew that everyone would try to stop him from getting up tomorrow. She knew that it would be better to show off at full health, rather than dwindling on injuries. But he seemed dead set on getting up and proving himself tomorrow and Laek thought that she couldn't change his mind. But she was okay with that, and let him be. He'll prove himself wrong, and she knew it. "Alright, alright then! I get it. You'll get up tomorrow. You'll find something in the snow and it will be marvellous." She smiled on the word 'marvellous.'
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:24 pm

He smiled, laughing a bit at her response. He knew he was being a bit to cocky, and perhaps a bit stubborn, but he was going to try at least. He gently started to lick his side, cleaning himself up of the blood. He yawned slightly, laying his head back on his paws, sighing. He was getting tired, and it seemed that the healer wasn't going to come anytime soon, at least not now.
"Well, at least I hope so..."
He said silently to himself, looking back up at Laek, smiling gently. He did enjoy having someone here with him, at least he could have someone to talk to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Laek smiled back down at Sib as he yawned. She placed her own head on her paws and found herself level with him. She turned to look outside the den, briefly wondering where Inferno had gone off to. "At least you're being optimistic about it." Laek added with another smile. Sibirskiy looked tired, and Laek wondered if she should leave him be to relax and such. But also knew that company was good, especially when a wolf was cooped up in a den.
Back to top Go down
Skie

Skie

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:00 am

Sib smiled at what Laek said,
"Yah, thanks, I guess it's better to be optimistic right?"
He said, though it didn't take long afterwards for Sib to finally start to doze off, his eyes shutting as he lay there. He really didn't notice just how tired he was, and soon feel into a deep sleep,. Considering his injuries he actually sleep quite well, lightly snoring though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 pm

Laek didn't respond to Sibirskiy's last comment, rolling over to her side. She looked sideways at Sib, only to see him fast asleep, snoring. Laek wasn't too tired, as she had just awoke from a nap, so she wondered what she could do. She could go out and check on Tessa, or find out exactly how many new wolves there are. Or she could sleep too, that works. Head resting on the cool ground, Laek herself eventually fell into a light sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a Long Journey...   After a Long Journey... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

After a Long Journey...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2