Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Was It Worth All That?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:05 pm

Chaos nodded in agreement as he spoke of more patrols. She stretched slightly, barely able to cover up the wince as it stung. "Once I heal up a bit, I'll take Coven out on a patrol." She said, a slight growl in her voice as she said Coven's name. But he was her responsibility now, so she needed to make sure he was doing what the pack expected him to. She knew there was no way that her wounds would be healed anytime soon, but she would never let that stop her. She didn't say anything more, and when she looked up, it seemed like the rain had stopped. "You should dry off before it gets cold. Molly has enough to take care of without having to cure our Beta of a cold." She said, the words teasing, but the voice her typical agressive and angry tone.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:23 pm

Inferno nodded at Chaos's plan, and actually glad for the knowledge that she'd be out and working soon, not letting her trouble's get the best of her like some other wolves he knew...As he thought about that, he became even more impressed and almost disturbed at Chaos's civility. Wounded, she should be ready to chew out his intestines.
Looking outside, the wolf nodded again, smiling a bit at Chaos's phrasing. "Yeah, I'll get going. Try to get along with Coven, though, we really need you both," he said, hating that he was probably repeating this and preaching, but it was true.
With that, Inferno left to his own den, shaking off the water and sitting in the opening. A wonderful perk of having this beta den was that there was this great vantage point. When Inferno didn't feel like sleeping - which so often was when everyone else was sleeping - he liked to watch, make sure everyone was alright as far as he could help.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Chaos watched him go, curling up and letting herself relax and fall asleep as she was left alone. She was resting peacefully soon after, regaining her energy for later when she would have to get Coven to accompany her on a patrol. She dreaded it, but it had to be done. Probably Blitz's creative punishment for her.

Molly found herself blinking awake a few hours later, confused at her location. But when she spotted Coven, she realized she was in the warrior's den. She yawned softly, carefully getting to her feet and looking around. She needed to get to her own den, but before that, she needed to check on Chaos's wounds. She was afraid of going into the Head Warrior's den, but she needed to change the dressings and make sure that her wounds didn't get infected. She had the supplies in her own den, so she exited the warrior's den and stopped, surprised to see Inferno surveying the den area. She couldn't help but watch him for a few moments, exhausted and overworked, both of which showed on her face and in her posture. But she needed to care for all three wolves, and since Coven's wounds looked fine, she needed to change Chaos's and then check on Laek. She sighed, walking slowly towards her den. She limped slightly, her gait wavering and unsteady, but she made it. She checked on Laek, then grabbed the herbs and left in the same manner, to check on Chaos. She hesitated at the entrance, fearful of entering a small space with the angry female, but she knew she had to do it. She entered carefully, whining softly to announce her presence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 pm

Inferno instantly caught the movement of Molly heading out of the warrior's den. Seemed like one wolf taken care of, two more to go. The wolf didn't move, though, and shook out his mostly dried out coat. He wasn't able to keep up his uncaring charade for much longer, though. Molly was still so ill, and watching her walk was almost painful. With a sigh, the male got up and walked over to Chaos's den, just to offer assistance and ease his guilt. Even if she rejected his help, presence, identity as a living being, at least he could say he tried.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 11:21 pm

Chaos remained sleeping when Molly entered, but as the white female started to change her dressings carefully, she woke in surprise, snarling and snapping at the little healer. Molly yelped and leaped backwards, stumbling and collapsing in a heap near the entrance. She was getting up slowly and trembling when Inferno entered. Chaos ceased her snarling at Molly's yelp, her ears pinned back almost apologetically. "You know not to sneak up on me Molly. Did I hurt you?" She asked, surprising herself that she actually cared if she had injured the healer or not.

Molly trembled as Chaos spoke, finding herself moving a bit closer to Inferno instinctively. But when Chaos spoke, she shook her head. "I'm fine. You just scared the crap out of me, Chaos." She said, taking a deep breath and then a few shaky steps towards the black female. She was careful this time, expertly changing her dressings and forcing herself not to flinch as Chaos growled under her breath because it stung. When she finished, she stepped back, so tired that she nearly passed out on the spot. Then she looked up at Inferno, sighing softly at what she knew she had to do. "Could you help me get back to my den and then take Laek to the pack member's den? I would appreciate it if you could get me something to eat from the storage den as well, I feel like I'm about to pass out." She said, knowing that he would enjoy the fact that she was asking for his help. But that wasn't why she was doing it, no, she was much too tired to do everything herself and she wasn't lying, she didn't even know if she'd make it back to her den without passing out.

((Continued: https://incendio.rpg-board.net/t58-combinations#551 ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was It Worth All That?   Was It Worth All That? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Was It Worth All That?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: