Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Your choice.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beta

Beta

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Your choice. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: Your choice.   Your choice. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:14 pm

The large dark female glided through the grass. The wolf could fell the cool breeze attacking her fur. It felt nice for once not to be running away but just to run. The wolf stop abruptly and lifted her nose high in the air and smelt another wolfs presents, she perked her high pointed ears and listened for a sound, anything to signal trouble. When nothing came about she started at the ground once again and ran down a hillside and realized she was at the borderlines of another wolf's lands.In the distance she slowed herself and then walked a bit closer to the borderlines,she kept her head held high signifying that she was brave and not a cowardice fool.  She then howled for a high ranking member to see that she was here.

The wolf relaxed, her tail was not raised nor tucked under her but normal, swaying silently and  then she paused and waited for the other wolf to show up. Her husky blue eyes darted across the land looking into the area for the other wolves. She blinked and then shook her fur and she thought to herself 'I wounder if these wolves will thinks I am a threat or if it thinks they are thinking that they are threatening me?' She then looked at the other blank area waiting and stood tall and raised her head and straitened her frame, to show she was bold and had respect for the other wolf. She then let out a soft call, at the other wolves if they where around to hear "Hello." She added but never said her name.

She waited for the response of the other wolves as so she stood up right and looked at the area where the other wolves should appear. Beta and maintained her calm and friendly mood, and had a sweet look on her face and so she waited for the others or the high ranking wolf to move out where she could she her/him,  or to speak or to do something to see if the wolves had heard her and she just stood and didn't sit in till the other wolves came and did so. Her tail swayed with the beat of the wind and she stayed silent as the rest of her surroundings.

Last edited by Beta on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Your choice. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your choice.   Your choice. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Her ruthlessness had gotten her the position of Alpha Female in Kachle, and her lack of mercy or sympathy kept her there. The mountain pack was not known for their kindness, nor for their weakness. Their previous leader, Luther, had given in to her because she was an attractive female, a mistake that had cost him his life. Now the red-hued female ruled the pack with an iron paw, with her son, Kraven, at her side as Beta Male. There was no mistaking the scent of a stranger at the border during her patrol, and sure enough, a howl soon followed. This newcomer had no idea what they were getting themselves into, and with a small smirk she turned, heading in the direction of the call.

It didn't take her long to reach the black female, and with a threatening snarl, her tail, head, and fur rose, displaying both dominance and aggression. This wolf showed little submission, the ultimate sign of respect, and it was obvious that Andromeda was not pleased. She stopped within the borders, her eyes narrowing at the other wolf and her teeth barred as she opened her mouth to speak. "Who are you and what is your purpose for being at my borders?" She spat, her tail curved and arched above her back as she waited for a display of submission and a response from the female before her.
Made By Buck

Last edited by Andromeda on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: I didn't know I was I am sorry.   Your choice. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:22 pm

((Deeply sorry I thought he some one was here, I didn't know should I delete the post? I didn't mean to break the rules, I am sorry))
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your choice.   Your choice. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:24 pm

((You can just go ahead and edit your post so that she approached the borders and howled for an alpha or something. Then I can have Andromeda hear it and go to the borders. But make sure you're not making assumptions about what the other character is doing and only focus on the actions and thoughts of your character.))
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: RolePlay    Your choice. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:27 pm

((Okay I will thanks.))
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your choice.   Your choice. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:10 pm

She stood tall at the alpha's presents. She stood tall and pointed her ears at the sound of her growling, she the spoke softly but loud enough for her to hear. " I am here to ask to join your strong pack. I am young, wise and strong and am able to show you good. I can fight, hunt and kill anything your heart desires. Any thing for royalty." She ducked her head and then stood tall again and kept her frame straight.

She then showed her large fangs and turned around then faceing the alpha again. She did this showing her that she was strong, young and beautiful, and would do anything for her even if she had to kill for her. " I am no threat to you and your pack, but I cannot show mercy for others souls that do not belong under your paws." She added with a bold, brave and powerful tone. And she kept her tail the same spot waiting for the alpha to speak once again.
Back to top Go down
Andromeda

Andromeda

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your choice.   Your choice. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 pm

The reddish colored Alphess growled at the behavior of the female before her. This wolf was young, inexperienced, and naive. She knew little of pack life from the looks of things, and though there was the smallest hint of submission in her ducking her head for but a moment, it was clear that she was not used to it. Her ears flicked backwards in annoyance as the young black wolf stood straight again, her tail lashing out behind her as she snarled once more. Andromeda was not a kind female, by any stretch of the imagination, and she had little pity or softness towards other females. In fact, she typically automatically assumed that other females were weak like she herself had been at a young age. But she had been through a lot, and she'd come through, even though her sister had been left behind - and likely killed. Now she was an alpha female and she demanded the respect that she deserved.

"First of all, a wolf in your position has no right to stand up so tall and with such dominant confidence. As Alpha Female of this pack, I demand submission and nothing but respect from all of my pack members." She growled, her ears pinned back in annoyance and her posture nothing but hostile and dominant. "There are no exceptions to this in my pack, and the price for lack or submission and respect is not one I think you are willing to pay." She said, obviously threatening the female as her teeth were exposed at the end of her sentence. It was not uncommon for the alpha female to attack members of her pack simply for looking at her the wrong way, and she never missed the opportunity to put someone in their place.

When she finished with her threatening, her ears relaxed slightly, though her posture still demanded submission as she spoke once more. "A wolf of your age has had little time in life to experience the true hardships of of it. How am I supposed to judge your abilities if I have seen no examples of such?" She asked, her eyes narrowed and her tail lashing back and forth behind her. It was painfully obvious that the red female was not above attacking a lone wolf and chasing them from her territory, and she needed more than words to prove that she should allow this stranger into her lands. "Where do you come from, and how did you get the experience you claim to have? What proof can you give me for you abilities and skills?"
Made By Buck
Back to top Go down
Beta

Beta

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: Re post   Your choice. EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm

She looked at her with calm soft eyes. "Miss I mean no disrespect, I was just told to stand tall and to never forget who I was." She lowered her frame a bit and relaxed her muscular body. She was still showing she was bold but in a respectful manor. She lowered her head into a longer bow then the last and then finally looked up to her. " Ma'am I am from the Eastern part of these terrains and I was taught by the great and powerful blonder king. He is an alpha of the eastern parts, and he has fought and never lost a fight. Miss I am very strong and I was the second biggest in my litter. And I can kill almost anything you want me to."

She sat down and rapped her tail around her frame and she looked at the alpha. "I will do anything you would like me to do, I was ran of by my coward of a father, who has betrayed me, for my sister who attacked me and so I killed her, but I had my reasons." She added on. Her words where calm so it clearly showed she wasn't lying to the alpha then she looked at the beautiful reddish wolf and kept her eyes soft in respect to the alpha. She kept her attention on her surroundings also but mostly on the alpha. She waited for her response to her words, and she was wondering what the alpha wold do next, 'Accept her, turn her away or chase her off?' Either way she had to try and show the alpha she was worthy of being apart of her strong undefeated pack. So she waited for the alphas words as she knew the alphas words were always final unless they change them their selves. The solid black toned wolf sat quietly looking at the ground waiting. She rose her head as a blast of wind hit her face she closed her eyes and then opened them and looked back at the ground showing the alpha the respect she deserved and Beta new it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Your choice. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your choice.   Your choice. Empty

Back to top Go down

Your choice.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Kachle Packlands :: Border Lands-
Jump to: