Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

A Bad Idea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silacea

Silacea

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Omegax[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 8:02 pm

Silacea roamed quietly through the mud of the swamp. She knew that this was a neutral land, and she thought maybe she could meet someone new here. But it was safe to say, she was terribly lost. She hadn't the faintest idea where she was or who she may encounter here. It was quite possible she could meet somthing or someone who she didnt want to. She reeled back as she stumbled into another thorn bush.
"Again?" She sighed.
The grey wolf looked around silently as she heard some sticks breaking...somthing or someone was following her. Or atleast from what she could gather.
" Hello?" Her small voice became a little louder for once, eyeing the tree behind her.
Still as a statue, she crouched low to the ground, and tryed to pick up the strangers scent. She couldnt recognise it through all of the mud. The female could feel the humidity almost soak her pelt.
Her ear twitched as she heard yet another noise. This one was a bird. But it was a big bird. Silacea didn't know what to do or where to go. She couldnt find her way back home, and this strange new land scared her. She didnt know she could get this lost this close to her pack. But she did, and she didn't like it one bit.
Again a noise plagued her fragile mind. "Who is it?" She almost yelled. " You are giving me an awful fright!" Her blue eyes were clouded with fright, this was a bad idea, and Silacea knew it.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:23 pm

Thunder walked slowly through the swamp. Making his way through the mud, thorns, and other posing threats. Thunder ears twitched as a loud voice echoed through the swamp. The timber wolf started to move faster.

The rushing male finally stopped to catch his breath. His paws were sore and he could've died of exhaustion. 'Someone's here...' Thunder followed a scent trail which happened to be very strong. He stopped not too far away from a grey wolf. 'I might as well calm her down' Thunder stared at the scared wolf and called out "Hello, there." He stepped out of the shadows and gave a respectful nod. 'She must be lost... I'm lost too... I guess I could speak to her...' The timber wolf laid down and waited for the grey wolf's reaction.
Made By Thunder

Last edited by Thunder on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alphawolfkailyn@gmail.com
Silacea

Silacea

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Omegax[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Silacea dropped into a submissive position as soon as she saw Thunder. She wouldn't look him eye, and her tail was tucked inbetween her legs. She didn't know this wolf. She disnt recognise his scent, and she didn't know if she would still have to submit, being an Omega.
" Hello. My name is Silacea, Omega of Kachle." She softly stumbled over her words. She didn't quite know how to approach a male that she didnt know, but she attempted to not get in trouble.
She softly sighed as she listened to the swamp sounds. She could hear the crickets and birds, the wind in the vines, and the croaking or bullfrogs. As she eyed the ground, she could see bugs that carpeted the ground. Her half missing ear was quivering as she closed her eyes. She let serenity over take her as she tried to relax. She was hoping this male could help her. Maybe she could make a new friend. Or perhapse he would dispose of her quickly. She couldn't tell. She was lost in the middle of nowhere. No one would be looking for her, because no one cared. Luther wouldn't be able to protect her. She was completely vunerable at this point. This was possibly on of her worst ideas ever conceived.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Bad Idea Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:08 am

Thunder stared at the female as she moved into a submissive position. His ears pinned back and said softly "My name is Thunder... No need to go in a submissive position." Thunder stood up and watched as she looked at the ground. 'I'm not a threat to her...' He sighed and apologized "I'm sorry for scaring you." That was all he could say.
Thunder looked at the swamp. 'This place is... alright' He was not too sure about resting here. The place looked peaceful now but it can turn on you in a second. His paw ached and he was tired from running through the forest. Thunder walked to a batch of moss on the ground. He rested his body there and looked at Silacea.
Made By Thunder

Last edited by Thunder on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:25 am

Silacea smiled lightly and dropped her submissive position. She relaxed her tense tail and narrowed her eyes. She took a sniff of the air around her quietly.
"You are a Roztok wolf?" She said in an unknown emotion, somwhere between rebellion and fear.
The grey female instantly felt guilty, and locked her eyes with Thunder's. She let her smile fade and she kept her eyes on his. His eyes were like beautiful seas. She could swim in them for hours on end trying to decode their complex expression.
" Luther won't like me being here with a Roztok wolf..." Her small voice sounded, " But, I suppose what my Alpha doesn't know won't hurt him..." She then smiled once more.
It wasn't like she was telling him secrets...like she knew any...she couldnt find anything wrong with being in a neural territory with a wolf of a differant pack. She took a few steps toward him as untill they were only about a half a foot appart from each other.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 12:57 am

Thunder's tail wagged as he watched Silacea smile. He listened to her and nodded softly. He could hear the emotion in her words. He spoke softly with a little concern "Is there something wrong?" He sighed as he listened. 'Luther must be her alpha...' He sat up and looked at the female.
Thunder smiled and stared at the grass. 'Nothing can happen if the Alpha doesn't know...' The timber wolf sighed. He wasn't too sure about this. It would be terrible if the alpha found out. 'It would be my fault...' Those words echoed in his head... 'Everything will be fine...' Thunder looked at Silacea and smiled.
Made By Thunder

Last edited by Thunder on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:07 am

Silacea smiled once more at the male, but opened her mouth soon after in response to his question.
"I just don't want Luther to be cross with me. I like him. More than an Alpha. More than a friend. But I don't feel like I'm betraying him because In lost and you are the only one here."
Silacea sat down. She then laid down, resting her head on her paws.
"He may be very dominate and sometimes kind of hot headed...but I think under all of that he is a nice person. I think he is a sweet wolf who is just well...doing his job." She smiled down at her paws as the words escaped her mouth. Luther made her feel safe just thinking about him.
"But he wouldn't ever be with a wolf like...me." Her voice once more lowered.
She looked once more into Thunders eyes, and smiled again.
" But...maybe that doesn't really matter."
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:48 am

Thunder nodded as she spoke. His ears twitched as she described Luther's personality. He watched Silacea as she spoke and said softly "A Dominant Alpha..."
He felt ashamed of saying those words. His ears pinned back as he looked into her eyes. He didn't feel tensed anymore...
The timber wolf laid down once again and laid his head on his paws. 'Maybe everything will be fine... I need to stop worrying...'
Thunder looked at the trees, vines, and the dark waters.
The timber wolf was in peace and enjoyed it.
Thunder heard Silacea's voice in his head. He looked at the female and smiled.

Made By Thunder

Last edited by Thunder on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:02 am

Silacea smiled as she looked at Thunder. She thought she had talked way to much, and didn't want to annoy him with more useless chatter, so she played it safe.
"Enough about me. Tell me about yourself." She cheerfully clammered.
She was intent on knowing what the male had to say. She wanted to be close to this male. For whatever reason she trusted him. Her tail wagged lightly when she saw him smile.
The grey wolf stared intently at him, then at the carpet or moss, leaves, and bugs. She realized she was just laying on a big rock that was covered in all of these things. She giggled like a little pup, then flicked the tip of her tail in Thunder's direction. She smiled lightly and waited to listen to his story.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:39 pm

Thunder smiled slightly and said "My parents were the alpha pair of a pack. They had 5 pups... and I was the largest out of all of them. My father picked me to be the next alpha of this pack.. but I didn't want to..."
The timber wolf's ears twitched. Giggling filled the air and Thunder looked at Silacea, smiling.
Thunder didn't want to continue his story because of it's ending.
He had to do something terrible...
The timber wolf shook his head and continued "One day I told my father I don't want to be an alpha... he attacked me..."
He lifted his head and said "Where are you from?"
Thunder didn't like talking about himself for many reasons.
He looked at the female waiting for her response.
Made By Thunder

Last edited by Thunder on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Silacea looked down, her eyes filled with sorrow.
" I am originally from the Eastern Screen Pack. The name was quite ironic of course because we resided in the west... But the pack I came from directly before joining Kachle was called Scar...or perhapse it was somthing differant...I can't really remember because no one in that pack...liked to talk..." She explained throught gritted teeth. Her pelt twitched as she slowly thought of every event leading up to coming to Kachle, besides of course, her escape.
Silacea kind of withdrew at that point, having felt as if she said enough. She then drew attention to the giant rock they were laying on, and tipped excitedly, " This sure is soft for a rock!!"
The red grey wolf female then stood up, ready to start moving. Her paw steps fell hevily amongst the wide array of plants that littered the tera.
" You want to go exploring, Thunder?" Her voice almost demanded, but in a playful way.
Silacea dropped into a playful crouch, and slowly moved near to him, like a big cat stalking its prey, and she pounced, her claws digging into the moss. But, being clumsy as she was prone to be, she fell in the water. Her paw got caught in a vine that littered the brown water. She couldn't get up...she was drowning..."Help!!" She shouted...but all that came up were the bubbles from her wasted breath...the clock was ticking...and Silacea didn't have much time at the rate she was paniking.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:36 pm

Thunder listened to Silacea's story. His ears twitching and his eyes looking down at the female.
Silence fell upon the two wolves. Thunder looked at the frogs, crickets, and birds.
The timber wolf looked at Silacea. 'She must be thinking...'
Thunder left her in peace with no interruptions.

Soon the male wolf heard her comment on the rock they were on.
'This rock is unusually soft...'
Thunder smiled and sat up, but did not get off the rock.
'A few minutes wouldn't hurt anybody...'
The male wolf finally jumped off the rock when she asked about Exploring.
"Yes." Thunder replied.

The timber wolf watched as Silacea went into a playful position.
As she slowly approached him Thunder fell into a playful position.
Finally she pounced, sending her soaring through the sky like an eagle.
He watched as she landed in the water.
Thunder's eyes filled with terror as she did not swim up to the surface.
He heard her scream help.
"I'm coming!" He shouted, but he didn't know what to do...
Due to his weight if he ever jumped in the water... he would drown...
Thunder closed his eyes and dived into the water.
He went deeper into the water, using all of his strength to get to Silacea.
The timber wolf bit onto her coat, as if she was a pup, and tried to swim to the surface.
Silacea wouldn't budge.
Thunder noticed her paw was stuck to a vine.
So he went deeper and gnawed on the vine, loosing air with every bite...

Made By Thunder

Last edited by Thunder on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 4:52 pm

Silacea struggled to be free as she saw Thunder and witnessed the horror of his expression. Her paw was about loose, but she could tell that Thunder wasn't a very proficient swimmer. Her gaze rested on her paw as she slowly tugged, avoiding Thunders teeth. But as she lost aor, days became careless, and struggled harder. Her skin collided with Thunders razor sharp teeth, and left a noticable gash. 'Great..' the female thought. It didn't hurt her, but she thought as if she could see the terror in the males face when she started to bleed out.
Silacea couldn't think because of the oxygen deprivation, and her thirst for air became so deep that she started to inhale water. 'I can't end this way!!' She thought in terror. She had to find a way to be free. She had ro save herself before her and her friend died in the murky depths. She knew that she couldn't reach down by herself to get the vine, given its angle...she could always just chew her foot off... But that wasn't an option.
'I've got it!' She silently exclaimed. She tugged and tugged to the point that one of her nails was almost free. But she couldnt get the last bit out by herself.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Thunder's heart skipped a beat as he saw blood fill the murky waters.
'...' His mind became blank...
The timber wolf also became weaker due to the lack of air.
Now even if Silacea escaped, he wouldn't be able to swim up to the surface.
He watched as Silacea tugged at the vine, almost setting herself free.
The timber wolf went deeper in the water, trying to find a part of the vine he could see.
He found a part and bite onto it, then swam (tried) farther away from the female.
Trying to tug the vine, not knowing if he was making it worse or not...
He tried to see Silacea's form in the murky waters, but it was too dark.
'...I guess she is free.... she'll be able to... swim up to the surface... if I tug hard enough...'
Thunder just hoped that the female was able to get out.
He could probably swim up to the surface... if he tried...
Made By Thunder
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 8:47 pm

Silacea was finally free! With one last tug to be certine she was truely free, she swam over to Thunder and nuzzled him thankfully. With another look back at him, she swam to the surface. She coughed, but her lungs were now filled with oxygen. She was so thankful to live, to breathe. She almost yipped with glee...but she did notice somthing...Thunder hadn't folliwed her to the surface. With another look around, she realized in horror that he was still down their.
The female could remember how he struggled to swim...she took another deep breath and plunged into the depths after him, wincing as she paddled with her injured leg. She had mister likely hit a ligament, just barely though. The pain subsided as she got to Thunder. He was a big wolf, and she was a big wolf, so she should, with his help be able to pull him up with their combined effort.
Silacea grabbed the males scruff as if he were a pup, and attempted to drag him to a nearby rock. She guessed that his feet were also paddling wildly as she was able to drag him to a muddy shore. She yelped as mud seeped into the gash. It hurt now. She could feel an array of creatures begin to scuttle on in and around the open laceration.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:14 pm

Thunder watched as a dark form came closer to him.
He was almost certain it was an alligator looking for a meal.
But as the creature came closer he noticed it was Silacea.
'...She had escaped...'
His tail wagged happily which caused the murky waters to become murkier. (...)
He watched as she swam to the surface, closing his eyes.
'...I never thought.... it would end... like this...'

Then the timber wolf felt something bite onto his scruff.
'...the alligators must have found me...'
Thunder looked up and saw Silacea.
'...your leg...'
The timber wolf started to try and help Silacea by moving his legs, but he was only making it harder.
They soon made it back to the surface.
Thunder struggled to his feet, trying to inhale the air.
The male wolf breathed the air gladly, then stood up and shook his coat.
He looked at Silacea and said "Thank you for saving me..."
Then Thunder looked at her wound.
"I'm sorry for biting you..."
Made By Thunder
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Silacea shook her head, letting glistening drops of water fall onto the mud, which then sunk into the wet dirt as she had.
"No, thank you for saving me." Her voice quivered and cracked from the water inhalation. A smile spread across her face as she scooted closer to the black mass of wet fur and settled her head on his shoulder. She looked at him when he mentioned her wound. She then remembered...she was wet! All of the scars along her legs, back, and muzzle were all visible. Hundreds of them. She shook her head once more and looked into his eyes.
"A wound is nothing. One more scar among these is nothing." She sighed.
It really was nothing to her. She wasn't greatly damaged. It barely even hurt...only when she moved it.
"Besides," her voice chimed into the silence,"it doesnt even hurt much. Only when I move it. It really is nothing...please don't worry about me."
The red hued grey wolf looked to the ground then up into the sky. She could barely see it, due to the branches that branched out across everything. They covered the horizon, the sky, and some of the ground. She was beginning to feel claustrophobic. She didn't like being this close to all of there trees, vines, and thickets full of thorns.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Thunder sat down slowly.
He was still shivering from the life threatening experience him and Silacea was in.
As she spoke he tried his best not to collapse, but when she placed her head on his shoulder he tried harder.
Thunder watched as Silacea stared at the sky, but he soon noticed there was no sky.
Thunder shook his head slowly.
'...This place was so peaceful... it turned on us... so quickly...'
Thunder knew this place was dangerous, but the place looked so peaceful at the same time...
Silacea and himself could've drowned in the dark murky waters if the swamp.
Thunder sighed and asked "Lets go explore somewhere else..."
He looked at the vines, thorns, and dangerous waters.
"This place is... dangerous..."

Made By Thunder
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 12:55 pm

Silacea thought about exploring, but the idea didn't settle well with her anymore. She didn't want to almost kill them both again. It was bad enough she almost killed herself and her new found companion once....but twice?
"Perhapse we should just....stay here." She tensed as her words escaped her lips.
The female didn't want to spend more time and stay, but she didn't want to leave. She shakily got to her feet, only to feel weak and lay down again. She stretched her back, and her neck, training her eyes on a tree. She looked beyond that tree only to see more trees, and beyond those their were more trees. The swamp was so dense with life she could have mistaken it for a jungle. Her stomach growled heavily as she shook her head, determined to keep her mind off of her hunger. She could feel her own stomach begin to gnaw at her, as if she were a carcass.
The females throat burned as she again started a hideous coughing fit. She still had water in her lungs. It hurt to breathe with the brown liquid floating in places it clearly shouldn't have been.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Thunder nodded his head at Silacea's response to his question.
'Why did I even ask that question? ...I don't know how to get out of this swamp... I guess we're lost....'
He had stopped shivering by then, and laid down.
Thunder looked around their location...
'...water... water everywhere...'
He had start to get uncomfortable, because they were so close to the dark waters they almost drowned in.
Thunder stood up and asked "Perhapse... we could move to a place... not too close to... water"
The timber wolf tried not to appear as a chicken.
Thunder looked at the female and hoped she would say "yes".
Of course, he wouldn't leave without her.
Thunder sighed again and said "I could find some food for you"
He noticed her stomach growl.
Thunder looked at the female trying to change the subject.
Made By Thunder
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:21 pm

(( I'm sorry that the reply has taken me so long!!!))
Silaceas ears pinned themselves as close to the back of her head as possible.
" No....I'm not hungry...." She lied through her gritted teeth.
Silacea wasn't one to ledger for food. She wanted to eat, but not infront of a male. She didnt want herself to seem even more unattractive then what her hevily scarred form already was. Her ocean blue eyes looked back at Thunder with a sort of ' I'm fine, please don't worry!!' Look on them. She was so easily read at this point in time...it wasn't even funny... She then started to feel uneasy, as she was bound too, having been with a male this long. Any longer and she would smell of him. He would smell of her. Then they may both get in trouble. Trouble was somthing she really didn't want...she didn't want Luther to be cross with her. She would do anything for him to never know... She would have to make absolutely certine the dark male would NEVER tell anyone...
"So...what do I have to do so you don't tell anyone about our little meeting...??" Her voice shyly sighed. She knew how males thought. But she hoped that things would not come to that. She looked down, avoiding the males eyes. She kept her own blue orbs at the water. Then her eyelashes fluttered then once again caught the males eyes. She gave a heavy sigh as she really begun to wonder what it would take for him not to tell...
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:33 pm

Thunder shook his head then sat down.
He wasn't in the mood for denial. He didn't do anything, because there was nothing he could do but stay.
Thunder's ears pinned back when she asked "What do I have to do so you don't tell anyone about our little meeting?"
He looked at the female and replied "Oh... I won't say anything..."
He didn't like talking to other wolves, so that wouldn't be an issue.
Thunder sighed then said "What now?"
He knew that the female didn't want to leave, but Thunder wasn't a wolf who could hold a conversation.
He made most of the conversations awkward and not enjoyable.
He didn't want to make Silacea uncomfortable.
Thunder sighed, once more, then waited for Silacea to respond.
Made By Thunder
((No Problem))
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:44 pm

The female sighed softly as she noticed the males body language. He didnt seem like he wanted to talk...and she didnt quite know how to break the silence. Finally she did, but it wasnt without nervousness.
"Do you not...want me here?" She askes somewhat shyly.
Her frown only deepened as she waited for tha males reply. She didnt want him to say yes, but then again she didn't want him to lie to her. Her paws twitched. Her wound had a scab attempting to cover it completely...she looked at the ground and took in everything around her. The sound of the water, the feel of the earth under her, the pungent smell of decay, presumably from a dead carcass in the forest somewhere. She looked up at the tangled mess of branches, and couldn't tell what branch was part of what tree. It was all just a confusing glob. But she liked that. As her head met her paws in an attempt to lower herself, she winced at her wound.
Back to top Go down
Thunder

Thunder

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:11 pm

((I am SO sorry for the late reply >.<))

Thunder shook his head then nudged her in the paw with his nose. He didn't want her to leave, he would be lonely, and he actually enjoyed her company. Thunder understood that she didn't want to play at such a time. Thunder sat closer to Silacea, allowing his muscular build to collapse beside her. He felt a strange sense of loyalty and eyed daggers at the bugs flying around him.

"Were you ever... lonely... in Kachle, that is..."

Thunder's fur was still soaked with all of the stored swamp water inside of it. His tail twitched slightly to the beat of the air, and the vegetation beside them seemed to sparkle in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 4:27 pm

Silacea sniffed for a second, then replied shyly through her teeth.
"Of course. I am the Omega. The last. A mere scrap of fur inbetween their fangs. A thorn lodged in their side. I am stupid. Worthless. Ugly." She held her jaws shut after that last comment, why did she trust this male? Her paws patted lightly in the dirt, her ears hung limp as her tail. Her eyes filled with ice. It was strange to her, that she could have a pack, an alpha. and now a friend. Yet she was still the empty female wolf who shamed her former pack. And her family. She was the omega. She was the end. Nothing good could ever come of that. Her feelings, she couldnt denie, but her urges to flee on the spot, she could. So their the worn down female thought out her life, the sun cascading across her lowerd tail. In the dirt, as it should be.
(( I'm sorry for the short post, I just haven't role played in awhile and need to get back into the habit.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Bad Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Bad Idea   A Bad Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bad Idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Neutral Lands :: Sinking Swamp-
Jump to: