Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pravin

Pravin

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)   The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) EmptyTue May 14, 2013 7:39 pm

The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) 21_gre11

The lynx would not put his guard down, although it was obvious that he was getting tired. Pravin stood his ground, hackles raised, ears folded back, and tail held straight in a dominating pose. He was not about to lose to a dumb feline; and he was currently in the lead.

No one and nothing moved for a moment. The rapids filled the empty air with the sounds of crashing waters hitting sharp rocks. Underneath the noise, Pravin had a deep growl echoing from his throat, almost daring the lynx to attack him. The lynx took the dare and leaped that moment, only to have Pravin side step and tackle the small cat to the ground. They fought and struggled, growls and snarls ripping through the air around them.

Finally, the lynx admitted defeat and scurried off into the mountains it came from. Pravin sat back in satisfaction, turning to inspect himself. The feline hadn't done much damage; only little scratches here and there, nothing that would hurt too much. He got up and walked to the river's edge, his familiar limp showing more clearly as he was too exhausted to care.

The large wolf halted in his paw steps, realizing that he knew this place. He knew this river, and he knew these woods. Doing a spin that probably wasn't good for his back leg, he turned himself towards the woods and towards Incendio. With a short, low gasp, he looked towards the mountains. That was where he had just come from; he was so into a fight with a lynx that he hadn't even realized that he had finally returned. Pravin was almost relieved that he was here, having wanted to come back for so long.

But how could he come back when he abandoned his own pack? Did his pack even exist anymore? Would they welcome him back?

Well, there was only one way to see. The large wolf coloured red stepped forward and let out a low howl, allowing the pack to know of his position. He also called out to anyone who might know his voice, to say that he has returned.
Back to top Go down
Ramses

Ramses

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)   The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) EmptySun May 19, 2013 12:18 pm

The large, dark Alpha moved about his border, reinstating his territory. His scent had not completely faded, but it was always good to cover old ground. Ramses was slow in his movements. Taking his time and making sure everything was completely covered. His tail hung low, bumping back and forth from leg to leg. He was calm, for now, but as a strange and unwanted scent filled his nostrils. He released a low growl and lowered his head as he looked around the ground. It wasn't very much, just a paw. Ramses lowered himself into a stalking stance. With his stomach low to the ground, he slowly moved around the ground, following the intruder. The scent was strong and vile, something the brute had ran into only a couple times in his years. Alert ears listened for the route of the creature. Ramses rounded around the small leaves of the brush, poking his head around slowly. There it was. A fox had wandered into his lands and seemed to be eating a mouse or other small vermin.

Ramses closed his mouth, silencing any unnecessary growls or snarls. The Alpha was very protective of his lands and would do anything to stop a vile creature from taking what was his. He stalked slowly, moving to the rear of the fox, watching him closely. The fox gnawed away at the kill it had captured, unaware of the large hunter just inches from his tail. Ramses lifted his tail high above his spine as he lunged to the creature, planting his teeth into the neck of the lesser being. The large wolf thrashed his head from side to side, then released the fox to the water, allowing the rapids to take it downstream. He walked to the edge of the water, watching as the fox disappeared from his view. He would have stayed there longer, had it not been for a loud howl that arose not far from where he was standing.

Ramses looked one last time to the small creature's direction of travel, then turned to head for the guest to his lands. The Alpha moved slowly, then quickened his pace until he came to the visitor. As he approached, he stopped, just before the invisible boundary of his land. He looked over the large brute before him, eying the colors that resembled the small creature he just forced off his land. "Who are you and what brings you to these lands?" Ramses asked, but as he stared at the other, taking in his scent, it seemed almost familiar. It was as if he smelled it in this very land before, thinking back to when he joined the pack and became the Alpha after their Alpha had abandoned the pack previously. Perhaps this was the old Alpha returned. No matter what he wanted, or who he was, he would stay respectful towards the stranger.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Pravin

Pravin

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)   The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Pravin finished his howl and let it echo through the trees, finally dying out under the roar of the rapids. He wondered if anyone was around to reply, if his abandonment had led to the ultimate downfall of his pack. His theory was proven wrong when a large male stepped into view. This darkly coloured wolf seemed intimidating, carrying great authority in his voice. The stranger got straight to the point, asking Pravin why he was there. He thought for a moment, before replying.

"I am Pravin, and I am no threat to these lands." The red wolf bowed his head respectively. He spoke softly, but loud enough to be heard. He spoke with no alarm, and tried to make himself seem trustworthy. He let a silence hang between them for a moment, as he thought about what to say next. Should he go straight to the point just as the wolf in front of him did? "I've been led here, engaged in a fight with a lynx. I've unknowingly returned to these lands, but I feel as if I should stay." Now that he thought about it, Pravin thought it might have been the spirits pulling him back to this place. "I'm here to see if the Roztok pack might take me back. That is, assuming you are of the Roztok pack. If you are not, I apologize for having bothered you." This is where Pravin ceased talking, hoping this stranger wolf might have an answer for him. That this wolf could reunite him with old friends, that this wolf might trust him.
Back to top Go down
Ramses

Ramses

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)   The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:22 pm

Ramses listened to Pravin speak, still inhaling his scent, trying to figure out who Pravin was to this pack. It was only until the male had finished speaking, that he had made up his mind. "Well Pravin, it appears I know more of you than I thought. You scent, when I originally arrived, was here before. It was strong and Xerxes had barely started to cover that up. The great spirits told me of the wolf who fled from his pack, the Alpha himself." He paused for a moment, deciding what he would do with the old wolf of Roztok. "Yes, these lands are belonging to Roztok, although our land has expanded since the split of Krajina, but this is still my lands all the same."

Ramses was not a negative wolf, nor was he one to shy a wolf away. Pravin had obviously seen the folly of his ways and wished to come back "home". Ramses could understand this fact, thinking back to his past, wishing there was a home to go back to. But this was his home now. The very terrain which contained his strong and pungent scent. Roztok was his, and he would not be allowing any wolf to take it from him. But even though he was a kind-hearted soul, how could he trust Pravin? Repositioning his footing, giving him more time to think, he looked to the side, eying the spring grass, lush with the life the sun had provided, not just the plant life around them, but to all the wolves of Incendio. "If I allow you to come back, can I trust that you will not leave us again? Do you swear your life for my pack, for me as your Alpha? It will take time for me to trust you, for I do not wish to lose anymore members of this pack." His eyes looked into the male's analyzing him closely. How would the red coated brute react to his reply? He could only wonder.
Back to top Go down
Pravin

Pravin

PostSubject: Re: The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)   The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 9:01 pm

Pravin listened to the great wolf that stood in front of him. He learned a lot just from this short piece of conversation; this wolf had arrived just after Pravin fled the lands, taking his place in the lands of Roztok, and as the alpha. Xerxses was still here, and the spirits spoke of Pravin. The Krajina pack had split, and Pravin briefly wondered what happened to the few who joined the forest pack, and what had happened to the mysterious female who once led it.

The Alpha that stood proud before him let a silence linger, and Pravin was not going to be the one to break it. He followed the alpha's gaze around their surroundings, admiring it. Pravin then changed his focus to the great brute himself. He held himself with great honour and pride, and Pravin was almost glad that such a wolf had taken his place. The other finally spoke, proposing a sort of deal. The red wolf did not answer immediately, instead he ran the proposal in his head many times. Promise to stay there and he was welcome. Gain the alpha's trust, and he was welcome.

Pravin nodded. "I swear on my own life that I will stay true to this pack. I will not abandon it as I have so dumbly done in my past. I will follow as you lead, and do my duty." Pravin didn't know what else to say. How could he prove that he meant every word he said? He could only prove his trustworthiness if this alpha took him in. " I swear on the great spirit of Blitzen that you have my word if you welcome me." The red wolf threw that in last, remembering his late alpha, and knowing that the Spirit was still watching these lands as if they were still his own. Pravin knew now that if he broke this promise, he would not be able to live with himself. And so he let the Alpha of the Roztok pack make his decision, hoping that he was welcome, and that he would be trusted.

Back to top Go down
Ramses

Ramses

PostSubject: Re: The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)   The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 5:46 pm

((Sorry to just now be getting to you Pravin! I work 6 days then have 3 off, and today was my last of the 6!))

Ramses was a kind and caring soul. He looked to the other, and let out a deep sigh. His smile was coming back, tugging at the corners of his lips. His eyes grew soft and his tail moved gently from side to side. How could he say no now? He saw the disdain with himself, promising to never leave again. If Ramses believed in anything, it was that any wolf can change. Every wolf deserves a second chance. The Alpha nodded his head just once, dipping it low towards the ground, then lifting to meet his eyes. The red wolf was humble and seemed rather gentle, even though he once held the rank Ramses possessed now. "Pravin, I shall allow you to join the pack. You may choose between Warrior or Hunter. At this time, I shall be making my rounds once again. I shall leave you to explore the old land you once knew and the new lands we have taken over. If you have any questions or need anything, I will be more than happy to help you. But for now, welcome to the pack Roztok, Pravin."

Feeling good about his decision, he lowered his tail and turned from the other male. He headed on his way towards the rest of the borders, marking as he went along. He hoped good things would happen for Pravin here and now, perhaps the other members would be happy to see him once again. Having the old alpha back int he pack, it made Ramses feel reassured. Roztok would thrive and grow, and he would lead a wonderful pack.
Back to top Go down
Pravin

Pravin

PostSubject: Re: The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)   The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:20 pm

((No worries, Ramses!))

Pravin listened to the words of the Roztok Alpha, who granted him permission to rejoin the pack. Pravin was ecstatic, although he didn't act it. He gave his new alpha a respectful nod, "Thank you very much." These were the only words that the red wolf had for the dark mass walking away from him. The large brute was glad that the alpha had let him back, and hoped that anyone who had stayed would welcome him too. He especially wondered how Xerxses might take his arrival. But for now, he sat back and watched the other wolf walk off to continue his patrol. Once the black wolf had disappeared from sight, Pravin got up and began walking towards the dens area, hoping to maybe relax before he did anything else.

His paw steps were soft, and his strides were long. His gait was rough, his awful back leg causing his walk to look ungraceful and clumsy. And even from the Rapids, he arrived at the den area in no time. When he reached the large rock in the center, he took note of the scents around. A lot of them were strange to him, but that would change in time, he knew. He slowly lowered himself so that he was lying down beside the big rock, a position he used to always take up when the lands held one pack. Pravin would rest for now; the scratches of a lynx were finally beginning to annoy him.

Made by Roar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)   The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Return of an Old Friend (Acceptance)
Page 1 of 1