Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Could it be? (acceptance)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Victoria

Victoria

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Could it be? (acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Could it be? (acceptance) Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Could it be? (acceptance) Hunteraa[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Hunter[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Could it be? (acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:21 pm

She'd been traveling for weeks now, wandering between packs and the loner life, moving further and further south of her homeland with every day that passed. She wanted as much distance between her and her family as possible. Eventually, she gave up on the packs that she'd stopped at here and there, finding no substance or reason to stay in them. There was nothing there for her, no home, no companionship, nothing. At this point, she didn't really think there was any hope at all for finding a suitable new home. She had standards, after all. She wasn't exactly a dominant or demanding wolf, but she wasn't stupid either. She knew what a good pack consisted of, and she could tell the strong from the weak, the intelligent from the unintelligent. That had never been hard for her. More like a second nature, a talent she'd been born with.

She'd spent little time sleeping in the past few days, mostly because of the pangs of hunger that riddled her stomach as she moved, the organ empty and longing for ever the smallest of meals. But she'd just come out of another pack's territory, and though she was a talented hunter, she wasn't about to steal from a pack's territory. That was just something that should not be done. She might need the food, but she wasn't a thief. So instead, she waited until she left their borders, finally snagging herself a small hare in an unclaimed area before moving on, her hunger sated for the time being. So she moved on, finally coming to a stop as the powerful scent of many wolves filled her nose. She'd happened upon another pack. The realization made her pause, ears perked and nose lifted, inhaling the scents and analyzing what was before her.

She had a few options here. She could go through the territory and do her best not to be noticed, coming out the other side and going on her way. Or, she could howl and ask permission to pass through, or even just take the long way around. And her last option, one she now seemed to be leaning towards, was to ask for acceptance. But she knew nothing about this pack. Why would she ask to join a pack that she knew so little about? So, slowly and carefully, she lifted her slender muzzle, her blue eyes closing as her jaws parted, sending a soft, sweet song up into the sky, calling to the dominant wolves of this territory in hopes of getting at least a little more information and knowledge about the pack that resided here.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Could it be? (acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptySun May 05, 2013 12:00 pm

Walking along the forest moving his head out of the way from the branches and low hanging leaves which loved to smack an unsuspecting passerby in the face. As he bobbed his head, watching the surroundings pass him, he thought about what he would do with his life now. He grunted as he pushed himself further and further. The brute chuckled as he thought of his past, of the way he ripped into his opponent, feeling the blood touch his tongue. His fur was no longer covered in the blood of the Alpha, it had cleaned off after many dips in water, trudging through grass and mud alike. His cuts and wounds had healed, now leaving scars tattered over his coat. As he came to a river, he felt his thirst grow. Lowering his head to the water, he drank from the flesh fluids, crashing down the rocks. Placing his front paws into the water, he drank more of it as it moved by him. Lifting his head from the water, he looked up to land, looking over it briefly.

The scent of a fae crossed his nose, targeting his senses. His ears perked forward, listening to her call. No wolf just randomly howled in such a way. She was close to a border, she must have been. Curious to this mystery fae, he moved towards her direction. His nose led the way, while his paws forced him forward. As he drew near her, he slowed his pace, silencing his steps. He moved carefully about the forest floor, not stepping on fallen branches or leaves, alerting her to his presence. Cloud was a trained hunter, ready to kill at a moment's notice. His instincts had been bred into his blood and his heart. As he moved to her rear, he stared over her white coat, much like his, only filled with much more luster. She was beautiful, this much was true. But soon she would know of his presence. Now was a better time as any to approach her.

"Hello miss, might I say your call is rather beautiful," he said as he took a step towards the fae. He was sure to keep his distance, not wishing for any misconceptions of his advances. He was friendly to faes, not wishing to harm her, as the previous Alpha harmed the love of his life. His hazel hues looked over her and then he moved closer still. "I see you are seeking acceptance to this pack, I too am searching for a new life." His words were in a hushed voice, calm and collected. Slowly he rested his rump to the ground, covering his large paws under his thick tail.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Could it be? (acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Could it be? (acceptance) Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Could it be? (acceptance) Hunteraa[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Hunter[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:00 pm

Her call was not a long one, and it didn't take long for her to finish, her head lowering and her eyes scanning the trees in front of her. With the wind blowing in her face, sending her scent back away from the packlands, she did not notice the advancement of the male until he was right behind her, speaking calmly and clearly. The sound of the male's voice made her jump slightly, though it was barely more than a small twitch as her ears turned in his direction, soon to be followed by her face. He greeted her with a compliment, making her smile very slightly, though her eyes still held that strong look of distrust and suspicion.

She wasn't one to trust easily, and this stranger was no exception. But for now, he kept his distance and was friendly in tone and relaxed in posture, so she avoided jumping to conclusions. At least for the time being. He was not far from her, though still out of range of a pounce, so she was safe and comfortable. For now. Slowly, she opened her mouth to speak, her voice soft and her tone calm. "Hello, I'm Victoria." She said softly, introducing herself and nodding her head slightly in his direction. "It's been a while since I've been part of a pack. I'm not positive I want to join this one, but it turns out that taking down large prey is rather difficult to do alone." She said, laughing quietly, the sound a soft and gentle one as she shook her head and sighed.

She wasn't exactly sure what this pack had to offer her, but she would be sure to find out. After all, joining this pack was not worth is if they had nothing to offer her. She had plenty to offer the members of these lands, but that didn't mean that this place was worth her time. She was sitting still, her tail curled lightly around her paws as she let her eyes wander from the white male in front of her to the pack lands before them. What would happen, she did not know, but after her howl, it wouldn't be long before a member showed up or someone responded.
Back to top Go down
Cloud

Cloud

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Could it be? (acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:30 pm

Cloud watched as she moved to face him. He surprised her, which made the brute rather glad. His training had done him well. As he looked over her, he bowed his head, listening to her speak. "Pleasure to meet you Victoria, I am Cloud. Some say my mother was a day dreamer," he chuckled as he lowered his stomach to the floor. Since she had howled for a pack member, one should be on their way shortly and he wanted to look somewhat submissive, knowing full heartedly that no Alpha would accept a disrespectful wolf into their pack. He bowed his head and rested it between his paws. "So where do you come from? A large pack far away? Or perhaps you are a loner, having to run all your life away from other wolves?" Cloud was a rather curious wolf and also became talkative when he was rather bored. Although his wait was not long, it seemed like forever. He turned his eyes to the border, hoping someone, anyone, would come to greet them both.

Without word or notion, he lifted his chin high into the air, and sang a beautiful song to the Alpha. Cloud was not one to fool around with patience. Soone the brute or fae would greet them and he would be ready, filled with questions and wishing to know more of this pack he stumbled upon because of Victoria. He lowered his head and looked to Victoria, "I figured they should know there are two of us out here now. Who knows what an unsuspecting Alpha would say to a call from a fae, then to come see a brute beside the fae."
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptySun May 05, 2013 7:39 pm

The young female listened to him quietly, nodding slightly as he introduced himself. It was an interesting name, but it seemed fitting in her eyes. As he continued to speak, she shook her head slightly. "I came from a small pack far north of here. My parents were the alpha pair, and because of my lack of social behaviors, I was placed unfairly in the omega position. Personally, I think I deserve at least better than omega for such a foolish reason, so I left." She said, briefly explaining her reason for being on her own. "Since then, I've found no pack really worth my time." She added softly, glancing back at the borders before focusing on the male in front of her.

She saw no need to point out her strengths and talents, for it would be quite clear from her posture and behavior - not exactly dominant, but not submissive and omega like at all - that the position she'd been given did not suit her. Maybe this pack would be better for her. Slowly her eyes returned to the trees of the territory, the sound of his howl making her ears turn back towards him, listening to the sound as he called out to the alpha of the pack and then addressed her once more. It made sense, and she nodded slightly in agreement, seeing no reason to speak a response. She had never been very social, and small talk had never been something that'd interested her at all. In fact, she rather hated it, and for the most part, if there was nothing important to say, she'd rather just say nothing at all.
Back to top Go down
Ramses

Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:48 pm

The Alpha had been wandering in his pack lands, observing wolves speaking with one another, others just lying about. It brought a smile to his heart and a warm feeling within his belly. as he moved slowly along the path he had marked, numerous times before, he heard a call off in the distance. It belonged to a fae, short and sweet. She wished for an audience, to be accepted into their ranks and he would be the one to do it. He slowly picked up his speed from a walk to a mild trot. His tail moved to arch over his spine, hitting his hip every now and then. He would not rush to her, there was no need for that. He would allow her time to smell the area, get the whole view into perspective. But then he heard a howl from a male wolf. His ears became alert and ready. The voice did not sound aggressive or agitated, but he was concerned for the fae. If he had been there with her before, why had he not called alongside her.

Worried for her safety, he forced his short strides to a dash. With the flick of his tail he was running full speed to where the original howl sounded. As he ran, he thought of multiple things that could happen to her, most were negative. He would be ready for the worst possible thing to have happened. When he finally came to their place, he heard chatting. Standing behind the shade of the brush, he waited and listened. The brute said nothing, but she seemed very relaxed when she spoke to him. Their topic was not an angry one, or one that he would be concerned with. Still he waited. The fae seemed to be looking towards his lands, perhaps she was rather curious of what wolf would be greeting them, or how this pack lived.

Without much more delay, the dark Alpha uncovered himself before them, standing tall and proud. His tail stayed curled over his back and his ears were alert, the stance any Alpha would hold at his border. Ramses looked over them both. They were completely white, one with blue eyes and the other with green. The brute laid on the ground, while she sat straight and proper. He would watch her closely, seeing how she would react to the Alpha before her. "Do you care to tell me who you are and why you have summoned me to my borders? The land you seek belongs to Roztok, and I am Alpha Ramses."
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Cloud

Cloud

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Looking over the fae, he listened to her. her voice was calm and gentle. Cloud could see a possible friendship between the two. "Small family huh? Yeah that sucks, but it could be worse." The brute was not very good when it came to sympathizing or relating really. If it had not been for the arrival of the Alpha, he would be completely at a loss for words. When the Alpha approached, Cloud dropped his body to the floor, closer than when he originally laid down. He rested his head to the floor, staring at the paws of the Alpha. He knew how to submit and he knew what most Alphas liked. His ears pressed tight against his scalp, meshing with the furry head on top. His hazel hues glanced up over the Alpha's body, noticing his rather large body and strong muscles. He was black and brown, a complete contrast of what Cloud was. He looked noble and proud, something he would expect from the Alpha of this pack, of any pack for that matter.

"Alpha Ramses, I am Cloud. I have come to your border searching for a home. I have been taught the ways of the Warrior, hunting and fighting. If you accept me into your pack, I will do everything I can for you and your pack. I will put my best effort out there in all I do, and I will swear my loyalty to you." Cloud lifted his head slightly, then remembering the fae he had recently met, he looked to Victoria. He wondered what she thought of all this, and wondered how she would react to Ramses as well. Pulling his attention back to the large brute before them, he looked up to the Alpha, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptyWed May 22, 2013 11:44 pm

She thought little of the 'sympathy' she received from the male before her, and luckily the alpha of the lands appeared only moments later. Her eyes turned to the dark wolf, remaining in her sitting position but dipping her head respectfully and flattening her ears submissively. She did not roll over or cower like the male nearby did, but instead remained sitting, keeping her head, ears and tail lower than the alpha's, but retaining at least some shred if dignity as she listened silently to both males speak. It was only after Cloud finished speaking that she allowed herself to open her mouth to speak as well.

"My name is Victoria. I have asked for your presence to also seek acceptance into your pack." She said, her voice confident, yet soft and just loud enough for both males to hear. There really was no need for shouting, after all. "I am a talented hunter, and I can hold my own in a fight. But before I do ask for permission to join your pack, may I ask what skills that your pack already possesses? I know nothing of your land or the wolves that live here, and I wished to ask more about your pack and the place you call home before pledging my allegiance to wolves I knew nothing about." She said, doing her best to be respectful, no matter how skeptical she was really feeling.

She wasn't one to just jump into things, and she wasn't about to join a pack that she knew nothing about. "If I may, how large is your pack, Roztok, as you call it?" She asked, tilting her head curiously, though keeping it respectfully lower than the dark male's. "Are there any offspring this season?" She continued, knowing that a pack with pups would be a pack that would be very protective and unlikely to accept newcomers welcomingly into their ranks. "Please forgive the many questions, I merely wish to know more about your pack before I swear my loyalty. I have, after all, never been within your lands or met anyone in your pack other than yourself." She said, only now seeming to remember the presence of the white male, though she'd been keeping an ear turned in his direction the entire time. She wasn't one to forget caution, and she was almost always listening for any sign of aggression from any wolves around her. She was very slow to trust, and very skeptical and inquisitive by nature. Nothing was done without careful thought and planning, and she was very thorough when she needed to be. Such as now.
Made By Buck
Back to top Go down
Ramses

Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:05 pm

((Just a recommendation V, the blue font is hard to read against the background.))

Ramses listened to the brute, since he spoke first. He seemed to be the more open of the two. Although the female showed him respect, it was not in the same way as Cloud. Such an interesting name. No matter what the wolf was called, he would treat him the same. "Cloud, no need to lie like that on the ground. Please, at least sit up." Looking over the male, he analyzed his form. This wolf would be a suitable Warrior, one he could rely on. He listened to his words, taking them all in, he processed them, then replied. "Well Cloud, we could use a Warrior of your talents, this much is very true. From this moment on, you shall be known as Warrior Cloud." He looked over Cloud one last time, before focusing on the fae who had called him to the border originally. The large brute looked over and smiled.

"Same with you Victoria. You may sit or stand however you like." As he looked over her stance, she was respectful, but not completely in a submissive stance. She would be a wild one, he thought. But as long as she followed his orders, or the orders of his Beta male, then all shall be fine. The white fae with blue hues, looked up to him occasionally. She was very brave and he would be lucky to have her as a Warrior as well. Ramses listened to all she had to say, going over her questions and then making a reply to her. "My pack focuses on the use of words before violence. In this, great intelligence is required. We analyze our opponents in battle, allowing them to become reckless, while we are timed and cunning. As far as the members of the pack, we do not have many, bu we are not weak. But there are wolves approaching the border more and more each day. There are no offspring at this time, nor a mated pair." Answering her questions, he took a deep breath and smiled to her once more. "It is no bother fae. I am more than willing to give you the information on my pack as you have so pleasantly asked for. I can understand your wish to know of the land, the wolves, and everything which makes our pack Roztok. That is very wise of you. But I must ask you something? If you were to choose between the rank of Warrior or Hunter, which would it be?"
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Victoria

Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:32 pm

((I can't read Ramses's blue text for speaking at all...I have to highlight it in order to read it. I can see the blue text on the table perfectly fine...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could it be? (acceptance)   Could it be? (acceptance) Empty

Back to top Go down

Could it be? (acceptance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Roztok Packlands :: Border Lands-
Jump to: