Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Starting Point (Acceptance)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seska

Seska

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Starting Point (Acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Starting Point (Acceptance) Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Starting Point (Acceptance) Empty
PostSubject: Starting Point (Acceptance)   Starting Point (Acceptance) EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 7:41 pm

Of course there had to be water, the one thing the fae couldn't stand, at all. Such a proud, noble, and strong creature, but it seemed everyone had their kryptonite, and water was hers. It was a foolish fear as well, but it was her's to own nonetheless. Seska growled lowly as she walked, not knowing where she was going, but basically following the rapids down river, hoping for some significant break in the water to cross, which seemed like an impossible task to accomplish. She was determined though, she knew she smelt the markings of a pack, and she was dead set on meeting up with this pack. She planned on joining it, and not only that, but to even raise in ranks till she was standing at the top. It was a plan that'd take time, time and a lot of work, but it was her goal. She left her natal pack just for that purpose, to prove herself and become an Alpha. She felt that it was her calling, and she was going to see it through.

"Damned water, I swear if you were not of liquid form I would slay you like any other lowly beast!" She snarled, staring towards the rapids. It was no surprise that they didn't respond back, not like it could, but it helped her, though not enough to convince her to try and cross. A huff passed through her jaws as she sat down, grumbling to herself as she looked around her. There really didn't seem to be any way to cross this stream without actually having to go near it. Ridiculous... but such a land did seem to have an advantage like this. Sure did make it difficult for nomads such as herself to cross into the territory easily... a good defensive wall for the pack that lay within. Unfortunately for her, she was indeed stuck on the bad side of the river. "Foolishness Seska, you are to let but a non-living thing such as water to hold you back?" she didn't even have to answer herself, yes was the only answer to that. Apparently this stream was to be the barrier that hold her from her goals. Such a early end to her journey, no, it wasn't going to end here. "I refuse!" She growled loudly, running at the water, closing her eyes to try and coax her mind and trick it into believing she wasn't actually running at her mortal enemy. Needless to say, it failed, and ass soon as the damp ground that surrounded the banks of the rapids touched her paws, she stopped dead in her tracks, opening her eyes slowly only to see the rapids right in front of her.

Fear, fear was that she felt, sitting so close to the rushing beast. She couldn't give in though, and forcing herself to remain sitting, she took another glance around, her eyes meeting her one 'silver lining'. There was a fallen tree, parts of it submerged, but enough of it remained atop to make a sort of leaping stone path across. Cruel gods they must be... she couldn't imagine herself leaping across like that, not because she lacked in the skill of footwork required, but just the thought of being right in the middle of the gurgling, rushing beast was an insane one, almost suicide. Never the less, she had no choice if she were to cross. "Damn you fates above..." she mumbled, standing and running a little ways down, lining up with the first piece of tree that stuck from the waters. "Damn you to hell..." she mumbled again before the fae knelt down, taking a deep breath before pushing up and launching herself forward, her front legs gracefully catching the log as she came to a soft, easy landing on it. Though, once she did, if felt as if her heart stopped. There she was now, in the middle of the blue tinted beast, just inches away from being swallowed whole. "Come on... almost..." she said softly, looking towards the next log. Again she leapt, again succeeding, yet her confidence didn't gain any boost, in fact, it felt as if it was leaving her every second she spent in the jaws of this beast. She repeated her previous actions, again succeeding. Her eyes now rested on the shore of the opposite side, she was but a single leap away, but a long and difficult leap it looked to be. "A fitting final challenge..." she growled, her heart not stopping in beating, almost as if it was going to burst from her chest. Again she assumed a crouching position, her eyes fixed on the shoreline, and without allowing herself to think about it, she leapt forward. She wasn't as successful this time, her paws hitting the water, and though it was the shallow part of it, Seska freaked out the moment she felt the wetness, thrashing as the rest of her landed, running out of the cold blue liquid, snarling and growling loudly as she darted out of the shallows. "Demon!! Vile beast, you will not have me this day!!" she screamed, turning back quickly to face the beast she had just conquered. "Nay, you had me in your jaws, but I still escaped. Perhaps another day demon, perhaps another." she added, quickly trotting away, making as much distance as she could from the waters before stopping and taking a breath, calming herself, her chest still beating hard. Damned water...

Back to top Go down
Ramses

Ramses

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Starting Point (Acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Starting Point (Acceptance)   Starting Point (Acceptance) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:56 am

Laying within his den, breathing in the dust and blowing it out of his nostrils, he slept pleasantly. His large dark body, rolled from one side to the other, the dust blending in with his fur. It had been a long time since he had slept this comfortably. But on this night, his dream would ruin it all. On this dark and dreary night, the Alpha dreamed of the worst night of his life. His mind liked to play devious tricks on him from time to time, forcing him to see it all again. It started with when they ran away, fleeing with the family he had left. As they trudged through the night, in the rain and the mud, the thick clay tried to keep them from safety, weighing down their legs and paws. His dreams skipped moments in time, the places they slept for safety. All of the hustle and bustle of the night move, it was erased. As he rolled to his side, his mind discovered the worst of his life. Ramses began to snarl as he ripped into the intruder. Feeling his teeth sink into the fur, slowly feeling the blood trickle into his maw. When the murderer was finally dead, laying lifeless on the ground, Ramses finally stopped and breathed for a moment, calming himself down. But as much as the brute tried and tried to calm himself, his efforts would be completely pointless.

Walking away from his kill, and looking over his mother, his heart sank. Just like the night of the murder, he whimpered in his sleep. Her pelt was stained in her own blood, appearing as if the brute had trampled all over her. His paw prints were stained to her fur, and then as he heard the quiet whimpers of Rios, he knew the brute was close to his end as well. Ramses rushed to his brother's side, lying beside him, he looked into the eyes of his brother. Of all the things he wished to say to his brother, he knew his time is limited. Hearing the raspy breaths, he curled up closer to his brother. When Rios finally took his last breath, Ramses whined and nuzzled his maw, wishing it was not true. The brute was all alone. As depression swept over his body, he dipped back his head and released a long and deep howl. Any wolf hearing this call would understand the loss he felt. Just as he did that night, he howled in his den.

His ears perked from the echo of the walls shooting the call around his enclosure. Alert ears twitched as Ramses jumped to his paws. His heart beat quickly within his chest, and his breathing was quick, as if he were being suffocated. He looked around the den, harvest eyes staring over every portion of his home. When the safe was clear, he released a sigh. He slowly moved from the den, exiting the entrance. As he was in the fresh air, he took a deep breath, he shook the dust from his body. Watching the particles fall from his body, he decided it was time for a good run. As he moved from his space, he walked towards the border. Then with the blink of an eye, he dashed for the boundary line. Feeling the wind through his fur, cutting to his flesh and bone. His winter coat was dwindling away day by day, preparing for the future of the heat just months away. As he ran, he had no particular path in mind, just the feeling of getting out and being free to roam. These were his lands, he was free to travel where he wished. Just as he allowed the world to take him over, to feel the freedom he so desired, he heard a struggle. There were harsh words and splashing involved. Quickly he changed paths and headed straight for the river. As he made it to the water, he pushed himself through some thick bushes.

When he was exposed to the new wolf that had crossed his boundary, he looked her over. He forced his tail to curl over his spine, looking over her once more. He pushed his chest forward, wondering if this female was a danger to his pack or not. But Ramses was not one to be aggressive at first. He would allow the fae to speak before he would presume anything. "Who are you and what brings you to my lands?" he questioned her calmly. "I am Alpha Ramses, and you are in the lands of a pack which does not take easily to those that wish us harm." He decided a warning would be a good thing to mention to her.
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com/
Seska

Seska

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Starting Point (Acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Starting Point (Acceptance) Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Starting Point (Acceptance)   Starting Point (Acceptance) EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:54 pm

She was quick to turn her attention to the wolf that, shortly after her crossing the rapids, showed himself. Without hesitation she turned to face him, sitting down, straightening her posture. She sat quite proudly, but made sure to keep her head just low enough to show she wasn't a threat to the wolf. She was, in fact, on packland, a pack she didn't belong to. She listened as he introduced himself, asked what she was doing here, and even added in a small threat to if she did plan any harm towards the pack. She was, to say the least, not much surprised. It would worry her if he planned not to do anything if harm were to come. "My name is Seska, I've come here after leaving my natal pack to seek acceptance into your's, Sir Ramses." She said, her voice clear. She wasn't afraid, she didn't have anything to fear. "I am quite skilled in combat, and I can hunt as well, if you'd simply consider my offer." She added, studying him as she spoke. So, this was the alpha of this land... he sure did seem to fit the part. Large, and obviously quite strong if he held such a title. Though, even if she was the one being questioned now, she wanted to know more about him if she were to be accepted into the pack. It wasn't a question of his authority or anything, she just wanted to see just how capable an alpha he was. A packs success depended upon it's leaders skill to lead, and what good was a pack with an incompetent leader?

(Sorry, short reply, was rushed :/)

Back to top Go down
Ramses

Ramses

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Starting Point (Acceptance) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Starting Point (Acceptance)   Starting Point (Acceptance) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 10:32 am

As he finished speaking, he noticed her form. She sat properly, high and mighty. Her voice had not a single hint of dangerous intentions. The brute analyzed her over, in accordance with her want to join his pack. If two things was to be said about Ramses, was he was a wolf of pride and respect, as well as utilizing violence as a last resort. The Alpha held his dominant stance, even as he spoke, but his voice was kind and gentle. "Since you come from your natal pack, you probably do not know the proper way to ask acceptance to another one. It is customary to show more respect than you show me now. For instance, lower your head, curl your tail under your belly, or just lie on the ground. Not completely submissive, but a wolf never stands or sits, high and proud like you do." Orbs of harvest orange-yellow moved about her fur, looking over every detail in high scrutiny. Her coat was thick and full. She had an almost "fluff" look to her. But he was not a wolf to be negative at first meet. If he could teach this fae the proper ways to join a pack, maybe she would appreciate it.

"At this time, I would be honored to accept you into my pack. But just so you know, our pack may be very different than the one you come from. We solve our issues with words, not with violence, not unless it is purely necessary. But I do have one question for you. Would you prefer the rank of Warrior or Hunter? Which do you feel you are better at?" He looked into her eyes, curiously. He wondered what she would say to him, how she would reply. She seemed like a strong enough fae and their pack could use a decent fighter or hunter, whichever she chose. Looking at her fur, he chuckled a tiny bit. "You should probably take care of that. I don't wish for you getting sick with the wet coat and the nice breeze we are having. Plus, first impressions are a must."
Back to top Go down
Seska

Seska

PostSubject: Re: Starting Point (Acceptance)   Starting Point (Acceptance) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 5:34 am

Her ears flicked back as he criticized her on lack of respect for him. She had not only come from her natal pack, but came from being the daughter of an alpha, displaying such submissiveness wasn't something she had ever had to to. She was used to being the one treated with such manners, not the other way around. She knew though, since she was the outsider in this, she would have to force herself to show him more respect. It wasn't an easy thing to accomplish for her, but she made herself lower her head further before lying down. Then he moved on to talk of how his pack solved disputes with words. This in itself bothered her. Another difference from her former pack... there all disputes would be ended in a sparring match. Her father told her it helped strengthen the pack, the constant sparring. She didn't understand how, even if they did train on their own, they could stay their best without at least a little bit of the fighting she was used to. She wasn't going to voice her opinion though, that would surely seal her fate in not joining this pack, instead just nodding quietly as he continued to speak.

"I wish to be warrior." She stated simply, standing at the mention of her coat. She couldn't help but mutter some curses at the thought of the water, then looked back up at him. "I will make sure to dry myself sufficiently." she said softly. "If you'd excuse me for a moment, I'll tend to that right now." She added quickly, turning and walking away from him a bit before shaking herself off, freeing herself from the feeling of wetness as water flung from her coat. Once she found herself sufficiently dry, she sat down, massaging her coat now with her tongue. She looked even further fluffed then before now, and was simply trying to smooth her coat out.

Once she had deemed that she looked at least somewhat decent, she walked back to him, letting her tail hang slightly between her legs as he had said before, the thought of being the submissive one still bugging her though. "I believe I look well enough now?" She asked, a glint of a smile showing as she looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ramses

Ramses

PostSubject: Re: Starting Point (Acceptance)   Starting Point (Acceptance) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:52 am

Ramses noticed the suspicion and resistance she was feeling towards his request. It was not much, but seeing how it was not natural to her, led the Alpha to believe she came from higher ranking parents. Perhaps she was the spawn of a Beta pair, or even the Alphas. Whichever it was, she would learn. Already she had taken great strides to prove she really wished to join Roztok. The dark brute would keep his smile hidden, for now, but would be sure to praise her actions with a confident smile. As she spoke, he paid close attention to her stance, as well as her words. But as she finished speaking, she moved from him. At first he was confused, thinking she would just leave, but as his eyes moved over her form, he was in awe. She had actually taken advice, not once but twice from him. She was a fast learner. Ramses smiled and watches as she flung the excess water from her pelt. As she shook her body, it was like the world had slowly moved into slow motion. He could easily see the water fling from side to side, falling to the floor, and her fur bouncing back to life. Ramses was not in any way looking for a mate at this time, but she was stunning. Removing his eyes from her, allowing her privacy, he looked to the water. His harvest eyes watched as the waves crashed along the bank, bouncing back and forth between the two almost. Watching the water, he grew thirsty, causing his mouth to dry and his tongue lolled from his maw.

Soon she would come back to him and his attention would fall on her once again. "You look..." He paused for a moment, processing the right words, not to sound forward or that he wished for anything more than being pack members together, he looked down. Before finishing his sentence, he looked up to her, "beautiful." All faes appreciated a compliment here and there, well, all except for Trilogy. He didn't know much about her, sister to his Beta Xerxses, but she was rather reserved and to herself. "Well then, Warrior Seska, welcome home. You have the option to accompany me back to the pack, where I can show you around, or you may wander the lands for yourself. We recently took over more land, some parts I am not completely familiar with." He chuckled as he looked to her, giving a bright smile. "I must say I am very impressed with how fast you have been able to adapt to your new pack. I appreciate a quick learner and one willing to give their all. You shall be a perfect fit in pack Roztok."
Back to top Go down
Seska

Seska

PostSubject: Re: Starting Point (Acceptance)   Starting Point (Acceptance) EmptyTue May 28, 2013 9:21 am

The fae couldn't help but smile a bit as spoke, her ears flicking softly to the word. Compliments were always welcome, especially when graced from a seemingly strong alpha as he. Slightly bowing her head in gratitude, she listened as he spoke again. She smiled again as he commented on her fast learning, and also considered what to do now Just acquired land huh? Perhaps that created a possibility... "I must learn fast, it's what I was taught to do. One who cannot adapt can't hope to survive." she stated simply, standing and stretching for a moment before stepping forward. The training her parents had given her, it was rigorous and thorough. Strength guaranteed your own protection, and adaptation allowed one to live in an unfamiliar environment with ease. These were skills she held dear to her, skills that allowed her, her parents, and their parents before, and the rest of her ancestors to live. She didn't take it lightly, and that was why she strived so hard to accomplish whatever task she was given.

"I would be honored to accompany you, Sir Ramses. Perhaps, if you want, after you show me the packlands we could explore your newly acquired land. At the very least it'd give me a chance to show you what I'm capable of, and it'd give you the chance to become familiar with them." she offered. She really did relish the chance to show what she could do, whether it be a quick hunt or even a possible sparring match. Words and promises of one's skills were one thing, but to be able to truly show and prove one's words, that was something far more better, and more appealing, at least to her. Plus that gave her time to get to know the wolf she'd be calling alpha from now on. This was equally important to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting Point (Acceptance)   Starting Point (Acceptance) Empty

Back to top Go down

Starting Point (Acceptance)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Roztok Packlands :: Border Lands-
Jump to: