Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Moving Back To The USA!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Altair

Altair

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Moving Back To The USA! Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Moving Back To The USA! Empty
PostSubject: Moving Back To The USA!   Moving Back To The USA! EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:20 pm

I would like to apologize for my recent absence! I feel horrible about it, but kept forgetting my "Absence Post"! The hubby and I are moving back to the states in 8 days. We are getting everything ready and being extremely busy! I will try my hardest to post when I can, but in 3 days I will no longer have internet. I so plan on playing in Seattle (depending how long our layover is... hehe). I will not be completely/permanently back until mid March I would assume, after we get to our base, get internet and all that! I miss you guys and I hope to see you soon!

- Altair, Hallie, and Ramses!
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com

Moving Back To The USA!
Page 1 of 1