Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Chance of a lifetime

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thunder

Thunder

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Chance of a lifetime Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Chance of a lifetime Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Roztok[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Chance of a lifetime Empty
PostSubject: Chance of a lifetime   Chance of a lifetime EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 6:11 pm

Thunder walked slowly away from his shelter. He had been sleeping there for the night. The large male lifted his head in the air to catch a scent of prey. After a while he turned to the direction of the prey and setted his course. I must catch something small... it's better that I eat before showing myself to any wolf. His keen eyes targeted a blurry brown figure. Thunder's mind just guessed it was a rabbit, because rabbits are small so that helped make the observation that some rabbits are brown. He licked his chops and crawled to his prey. Once close enough he tightend his muscles, so he would be like a spring, and jumped. Now soaring through the air he landed over the rabbit, then quickly he looked under him and snapped up the rabbit. It squirmed and squeked but couldn't get out of Thunder's Storm. After that his tail wagged happily. Lunch! ... I better eat quick to get there... early.

After his meal the large male lifted his head in the air, once more, to see if he could catch the scent of a nearby pack. Nothing. He frowned then left the meal. Maybe if I get out of the middle of no where I can catch a scent. Thunder went back to the place he found the rabbit. If there's prey over here than that means that i'm not too far from a pack. He setted his course and followed it. After a while he heared rushing water. He looked around him but he saw nothing. His ears acted like sensory scanners so he can find where the noise was coming from. Thunder ran towrads the noise, panting the whole entire way. When he came close enough he saw the source of the noise. Rapids... He lifted his head in the air again. This time he knew he was near a pack. He sniffed the air. Strong. A smirk came to his face and his tail wagged. He got in a crouch position. He targeted his land spot. Then backed up fast. Are you crazy?! Those rapids look powerful and I'm not going to die from a silly mistake! Actually I have to test it to make sure... Thunder turned his attention towards a big rock. He went behind and pressed the side of his body on the rock. Pushing it was easy and as soon as it got in the water, that water carried down the rapids faster than Thunder can imagine.

Thunder walked back and forth thinking of a way to pass the rapid without a limb missing. I got it! I can just jump on those rocks! His tail wagged as he walked towards his spot. He looked at a rock it didn't look slippery. He crouched down and tightend his muscles. After that he ran to the jumping point and jumped to the landing point. With his front paws in front of him he landed. It was a rough landing and he nearly displaced his elbow. But he was fine so he tried to get up. Just then he started to slip. No this rock WAS slippery! He fell backwards into the water. Under the water now he paddled up to the surface. The water was carrying him away and everytime he tried to stay up the waves puushed him down. Thunder felt horror and terror pulse through his vains. The same horror and terror he felt before Sage and Takeru chased him out of his original pack. He swam up to the surface again then swam to the land. The waves pushed him making it extremly hard to swim. Push Push! ... is that a root? Thunder had a brilliant idea. He swam to the root and bit on it. The water wouldn't be able to push but he needed air. He placed his paws on the land and pulled his body up. Thunder was safe and almost met his doom. He was all wet and he was all scratched up from the rocks he hitted while being pushed down the rapids. He shook his body and walked slowly. Thunder went back to his jumping spot. When he got there he noticed he was over the rapids. He celebrated his victory with a tail wag. When he got further away from the rapids he sat down and howled loudly. He sat down licked his wounds.
Back to top Go down
http://alphawolfkailyn@gmail.com
Altair

Altair

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Chance of a lifetime Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Chance of a lifetime Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance of a lifetime   Chance of a lifetime EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:19 am

((Sorry about never getting to this thread. If you like you can just be accepted into the pack, that way you can post and everything. I sincerely apologize Thunder.))
Back to top Go down
http://ageofthewolves.forumotion.com

Chance of a lifetime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Roztok Packlands :: Border Lands-
Jump to: