Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

A Moonlit Meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:57 pm

It was late now, and most of the others were sleeping by now, but Pravin was still wide awake, despite how early his morning had been. He had been lying at the edge of the inner dens, watching the quiet surroundings. The night was empty, when Pravin remembered what Khalessi, the white wolf, had said. He quickly got up and went to the meadow, a place he hadn't been alone for a while.

On his way, he wondered if he'd left her waiting. That she could be mad at him for taking so long to get there; but no, this Khalessi character was a calm one. There was no doubt of her strength, and her pure regality; Pravin knew she would be a fair alphess, and a wonderful colleague, should the packs interact, (and they most likely would.) He couldn't wait to meet her again, this time in a less depressing point of their day.

But as the male walked out of the trees into the meadow, he saw nothing. Nobody stood there, and nothing moved. Only the tall grasses swayed with the winds, and the moon shone through the light fog that surrounded him. The moon illuminated the night; there was truly no one here.

Had Khalessi figured it was too much of a wait to speak to him here? Had she meant another night, or another location? Pravin couldn't figure. He walked further into the meadow until he was in the dead center. He still saw nothing. Hm. He sat back, and shut his eyes, feeling the cold, crisp, air as it blew around him. Why on earth was he here?
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Moonlit Meeting Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Moonlit Meeting Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Moonlit Meeting Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 11:16 pm

A Moonlit Meeting BlitzenSpiritPostPic
Khalessi had brought him here, just as the former alpha had asked her to. He had no regrets or worries about the white female leading the forest pack, and as his former beta entered the meadow, he had no regrets about him either. He watched the large male for a moment, keeping himself hidden until the wolf was in the center of the meadow. As the night hovered upon the meadow, a soft fog covered it as well, within which the large white male slowly appeared, several feet in front of Pravin.

"Pravin..."

He said softly, the words echoing through the stillness around them as the white wolf stepped forward, closing some of the distance between them. He was glad the male had come, and even though it was obvious that Pravin had decided to lead the river pack, the former alpha wanted to tell him that the spirits had chosen him to lead. Not to mention he wanted to say goodbye as well as tell the male how proud of him he was.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 3:01 am

Pravin's eyes slowly opened as he heard a voice echo in the surroundings. It was a familiar voice, but Pravin couldn't place it until he saw the figure walking towards him. The new alpha stood in awe, and shock. His former alpha, and fellow friend, stood there in the fur. Or what seemed it, at least. Slightly frightened, and somewhat confused, Pravin took a small step backwards.

"So they are real, the spirits?" He hadn't meant to say it, but his thoughts escaped into the fog. But of course they are real, Pravin. Blitz is standing in plain sight! He nagged himself for asking such a silly question. It was now obvious that both Khalessi and Sibirskiy had been telling the truth. Blitz had really come to them and told them that they shall lead. Pravin knew he really shouldn't have doubted them in the first place, but he did.

Those doubts were gone as he stared at the white wolf that was Blitzen. Pravin stepped forward to reclaim his step back. After pulling himself back together after the initial shock of seeing the spirit, he gave a nod of his head. "It's nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Moonlit Meeting Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Moonlit Meeting Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]A Moonlit Meeting Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 4:10 am

The large male couldn't help but smile at Pravin's reaction to his presence, and he simply nodded at the words. He had known that his beta wasn't all too sure about the existence of the spirits, but now he had proof. The look of shock and awe on the other male's face made him tilt his head slightly, and as Pravin spoke again, he smiled a bit wider. It was clear that his former beta was glad to see him, and he was glad that there was no fear or resentment in the other wolf's eyes.

"The spirits have allowed me to communicate only with chosen alphas of the four packs. You have been chosen to lead Roztok, the river pack, within the main are of my old territory. Khalessi has been chosen for Krajina, the forest pack, in the eastern forest. Sibirskiy has been chosen to lead Zakruta, in the plains - although he has relinquished the title to Tessa. And Coven has been chosen to lead Kachle, in the mountains. I am glad you've come here. I wanted to be able to tell you myself, Khalessi agreed to help me do just that. Unfortunately right now, this is the only place where I can communicate with you in this form."

He said, explaining himself and exactly why he Khalessi had brought him here to the meadow. He had been watching over all the wolves on his former pack closely since his death, though he was only capable of speaking with the alphas, and only in the meadow. It was frustrating, but he himself only had so much power, and that power was a privilege given to him by the spirits. A gift, and it definitely had it's limitations.
Back to top Go down

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:58 am

Pravin sat down on the grass as Blitzen explained himself. It all made sense now; Khalessi, Sibirskiy's strange attitude. But Pravin's ears perked up when his former alpha spoke of Coven. "I'm very glad to have the honour to speak to you again; but is that to say Coven is leading a pack here in these lands? Some wolves, your brother, for example, have mentally placed a bounty on his head. If they find out he's here, things will not end well." Pravin couldn't help but worry about his old pack-mate, besides killing Blitz, Coven wasn't horrible. His safety, and probably the safety of everyone else, would be at jeopardy if a war erupted over Blitz's death.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 10:45 pm

The large white male couldn't help but frown as Pravin spoke of Coven and other wolves becoming a problem in the future. It had been something that he'd thought about, yes, and he knew it would probably still be an issue regardless of what anyone did. He appreciated his brother's loyalty and affection, but he would need to find a way to convince Xerxses to let it go. With a soft sigh, he watched the Roztok alpha for a moment before exhaling and beginning to speak.

"I'm afraid my brother is stubborn, and it will take him quite a while to get over my death, but if you could tell him about this meeting - even if he refuses to believe you...maybe he'd realize that he needs to let it go. I'm afraid I can only speak with pack alphas as per the agreement with the other spirits, so I'm afraid I cannot convince him myself. But could you at least tell him that I'm watching over him and that I would not want him to harm Coven in any way?"

He asked, hoping that those words would at least pacify Xerxses until he finally got over the fact that Coven had killed him. But for now, he could only hope. But as for the packs, and how they'd get along, he was quite confident that the alphas would keep the peace. Coven hadn't meant to kill him, he'd only been protecting Molly, and Khalessi seemed to understand that, as well as Pravin and even Tessa. It pained him that Sibirskiy had turned down his position as alpha and now left Tessa alone to lead, but he knew the female would be able to hold her own. Not to mention she had loyal and loving friends and family to back her up.
Back to top Go down

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:25 am

Pravin nodded as Blitzen spoke, understanding his new task. He would find Xerxses in the morning and speak to him; and Pravin knew the other male was still around, having seen him and Teras walking the pack territory earlier in the day. It was not a difficult task, but Xerxses was a difficult wolf. The Roztok alpha was almost sure that Xerses experienced bitterness when Pravin was named beta of Silverlight. But would the other wolf acknowledge the existence of spirits afterwards? Pravin was not sure. He could only promise Blitzen that he would pass on the message.

"I will find him and tell him so." Pravin glanced back at the dens area. "Although, he seems to be mentoring the little one, Teras. That may provide distraction as I convince him of your watchful eye." Shaking his head a little and looking up to the night sky, Pravin couldn't help but feel a little good sitting here in the meadow. Without removing his eyes from the sky, he spoke quietly, "It was a pleasure seeing you again, Blitzen, my friend."
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 am

He found himself smiling as Pravin informed him of the mentor-apprentice relationship between Xerxses and Teras. He'd noticed the two together from what he'd seen of the wolves since his passing, though he hadn't quite come to that conclusion himself. It was nice to hear that Xerxses had taken on the task of training the young male, and he knew that both of them would be better off because of it. Plus, like Pravin had said, it would give his brother a distraction.

He looked up as the other male spoke once more, nodding and smiling slightly. "It was a pleasure to speak with you once more, Pravin. I believe you'll make a great alpha. And I assure you, this will not be the last we'll see of each other. You aren't getting rid of me that easily!" He said, laughing softly and leaning back a bit as the sound rumbled through the clearing. It wasn't long before the thick fog slowly began to rise around them, signalling the large male's time in solid form quickly running out. He pushed himself to his feet, taking a deep breath and smiling at Pravin. "Until next time, my friend." He said softly, before backing up slowly as his form grew more transparent with each step until he disappeared into the fog altogether.
Back to top Go down

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 11:08 pm

Pravin looked back down at Blitz when the other laughed, feeling the echo inside of himself. He couldn't help but smile at the happiness of his former alpha. He watched as the white spirit faded into the fog, and finally disappeared. Pravin sat, staring at the spot where Blitzen had left until the fog dropped. "Until the next time, Blitzen." He said quietly, letting the sound hang in the dead air.

The meadow was quiet again, free of fog, with only the moonlight shining on the tall grasses. Pravin knew that Blitz would be watching the four packs carefully, as if he were still alpha of the Silverlight Pack, and would show himself if need be. But would they need him? Pravin hoped not, praying that the four packs could live in peace; or at least, three, and the fourth prove to be no harm or intimidation to the others.

The red wolf got up slowly, taking a last breath of the stale air, and turned back to the den area. He craned his head to see the Eastern Forest; Khalessi's new land. As his vision panned back to the den area, it passed by the Plains, now under Sibirskiy's- no, Tess' rule. And while he walked at a slow pace towards his den, his gaze couldn't miss the Western Mountains looming in the distance. Coven would do well there, Pravin knew. But he did not know if the packs would collide or cooperate, there was no telling what could happen.

He walked right past his den, and dropped himself near the center rock of the dens. He would sleep here tonight, like on most occasions. And he would wake early to patrol and mark his new life, and maybe organize the pack. It would be an interesting day tomorrow. Pravin fell asleep as soon as he lay his head down on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Moonlit Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Moonlit Meeting   A Moonlit Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

A Moonlit Meeting
Page 1 of 1