Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Gettin' some air (Tenke)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Gettin' some air (Tenke) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Gettin' some air (Tenke) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Gettin' some air (Tenke) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Gettin' some air (Tenke) Empty
PostSubject: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 10:50 pm

He needed a break, some time to get away and think about everything that had happened to him. Laek had given birth, but there had also been a still-born. He had been crushed, but he had done the best he could to put on a different face for his mate, wanting to make the loss as easy to deal with for her as possible. But he couldn't be strong all the time. He needed to get away, to deal with it himself, to think.

So naturally, he went straight to the place that he knew not many pack members would go. The swamp. He entered cautiously, making his way through the dangerous terrain and towards the center. When he reached an island of solid ground, he stopped, laying down on a large, flat stone and resting his head on his paws with a sigh. Finally, peace.
Back to top Go down
https://incendio.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:21 pm

KiRae was close now, He lay low to the ground, trying to keep himself silent to his prey. When he got close enough, he pounced at the hare. He hit the ground with a low growl. A miss, He stood up and shook himself and scent the air again. This time he didn't pick up the scent of a prey, but of another wolf. It seemed so familiar. He flattened his ears and began following it.

He came to the swamp. He was hesitant to approach. He knew of the swamp and the dangers, flattening his ears, he began forward. He was careful, using what he knew about it to avoid the traps that nature held here. Soon he saw it, the wolf laying down on the rock, slowly he walked over, his jaw open, but unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Gettin' some air (Tenke) Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Gettin' some air (Tenke) Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Gettin' some air (Tenke) Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:34 pm

Cas was surprised when another male wolf approached, his eyes focusing on the other form as he neared. He recognized the wolf, and as he got closer, he fought to place a name with a face. He was almost positive that it started with a K, but he couldn't be sure. "Hey." He said softly, lifting his head but not bothering to get up when KiRae was within earshot.

What was he doing out here? It was a dangerous place to be, and he himself had only braved it to get some time alone. Apparently he hadn't done a good enough job of getting away. Oh well, this wolf wasn't one of the pack males that hated him, so he wasn't two upset that he had been found. "What brings you all the way out here?" He asked, wanting to say a name, but still unsure if he could get it right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:43 pm

KiRae nodded. "H-Hey..." He said, ears flicking slightly as moved closer before sitting down next to the rock. "C-Cas. Right?" He asked, suddenly feeling like he had spoken childishly. He quickly shook his head quickly and shrugged as he was questioned. "Nothing much, was....Just hunting.' he paused and bit his lip.

The silver wolf shifted ad looked up at him. "What about you?" He asked, flicking his tail. "Just getting out and away?" He smiled softly and shifted his weight from side to side, still a little uncomfortable around others.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:50 pm

Cas tilted his head slightly as the other male stuttered and sat down by the rock. He nodded at his name, fighting to remember the other male's. "KiRae?" He asked, hoping that he hadn't gotten it wrong and looked like an idiot. When KiRae continued to speak, he couldn't help but chuckle slightly. "Hunting? Out here? Sorry, but you're not going to find anything in the swamp." He said, resting his head back on his paws and watching the other male.

"Yeah, I needed some space. The pups are a lot to get used to." He said, smiling slightly. Yes, he loved his family, but he needed a break. Plus, he was still getting over the blow of their lost male.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:19 am

KiRae smiled and nodded the older wolf spoke his name. "Yeah, Well, I wasn't really in the swamp when i was hunting, but." He shrugged slightly. He knew the male was teasing him, or atleast he was hoping so. He chuckled and shook his head as He listened to the male's explinations. "Yeah, I know how that feels."

Though he didn't really know, he'd never been around pups before. But he shrugged off his thoughts, not wanting to feel uncomfortable to be around. Instead he looked up at Cas, and smiled. "It'll be ok though, Right?" he asked and stood up. "I mean, It'll pass." He smiled and turned to face the male.
Back to top Go down
Buck
Admin
Buck

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:59 am

Cas smiled, grateful that this male, seemingly younger than he, wasn't aggressive towards him like the other pack members. Maybe he could make a friend, that would be wonderful. He needed at least one friend in this pack other than Laek. "I'll be fine, and Laek and our two surviving pups are healthy. It's just a lot to deal with. I can't always be so strong, but I need to be for Laek. That's why I'm here, I don't have to be strong here." He said, frowning slightly and sighing softly.

He shifted his weight slightly to get a better view of KiRae, tilting his head curiously. "So you were hunting and decided to wander into one of the most dangerous parts of the territory? I'm surprised you made it this far. I almost killed myself a few times navagating this place to get here." He said, honestly surprised that the younger male had managed to follow him all the way in here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:37 am

KiRae smiled softly and nodded. He'd heard about the pups, But atleast his family was still together and doing just fine. He shook his head slightly as he listened to Cas explain his own 'adventure' into the swamp. It didn't sound entirely wrong. He chuckled, "I guess that's about right. Though following your scent, even as faint as it was, did help." He looked back out into the swamp. "But this wasn't the most dangerous land I've been on." KiRae said and lifted his head to again look at Cas. "I've just traveled alot when I was a pup." He said, ears flattening as he thought about what he said. He had no idea as to why he was bringing up his past, it might help Cas get to know him, but he felt like it was his secret to burden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gettin' some air (Tenke)   Gettin' some air (Tenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gettin' some air (Tenke)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Out of Character :: Announcements & Information :: Archives-
Jump to: