Incendio

Incendio is a literate-advanced semi-realistic wolf role-play site, where mystery surrounds the wolves and even greater mystery surround the lands. Come and enter the mystery, join the family, and add your own chapter to our story!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Wolf of the Month

The Packs

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Healer

Available Positions:
Beta Female
Warriors
Hunters
Forum Stats
It is summer here in Incendio. The sun is bright, the days hot, and dew gathers on the grass in the morning all over.
Mating Yes No
Birthing Yes No
The prey is plentiful this summer!
Word Counter

This free script provided by JavaScript Kit

Bettering Ones Self.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Silacea

Silacea

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Omegax[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

Bettering Ones Self. Empty
PostSubject: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Silacea walked almost disdainfully to the Training Circle. She didn't want to really continue fighting as she had in the past, but she felt as if she needed to let that all go. She was at the bottom, but she wanted to strive for greatness, and if that meant that she had to do things she was afraid of, so be it. She stretched her tense muscles and looked around at the grounds. Her head shook as she saw the state of some of the obstacles. They were in great condition, but no one seemed to ever use them. That, of course, was to her benifit.
The large female grey wolf slowly walked near some trees that were most likely used as practice dummys and quickly set to work. She darted back and fourth, her movements mimicing that of a much nimbler wolf than she. Her paws smacked against the rough bark, amd her mouth gripped it lightly as to not damage the tree itself. She snaraled, really enjoying her practice, then started to run around in circles at a full Sprint around the tree. When she was through with this, she pounced onto her "foe" and tipped with triumph. She loved to fight. She was scared to really fight in battles, but she loved the rhythm of every motion, every bite. But as she ended her sparing session with the tree she felt the overwhelming feeling of being observed. She glanced over her shoulder, only to see the figure of a wolf. Immediately, she fell to the ground into a submissive stance, stomach exposed, tail between her legs, eyes directly on the ground. As she sensed the stranger smelling of her pack coming near, she felt the need to throw her head into the earth the only thing that was beneath her. Mouth full of dirt, she spoke in her usual submissive tone,
" I am sorry if I am in your way, I will leave immediately if you should desire."
Back to top Go down
Kraven

Kraven

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:23 am

The dead had led him here, the insanity that slowly consumed his mind seemed to lead him through obstacles and danger. The male knew not their intentions, however he was certain that when he had gotten where they had wished he would hear the sweet relief of the laughter that constantly flooded through his brain like poison in his blood. The large wolf slowly took in the scene that was unfolding before him, the visions of insanity departing from him for the time being to reveal the female wolf that was now throwing herself at trees as if she meant to attack them. Quietly the wolf critiqued every move she made, tilting his head to the side as he let out a soft wicked chuckle, from the view she was not the best fighter out there. And with the soft laughter came a mirth, the laughing one in his mind growing even louder causing his body to tense as if he was uncontrollably held by something, his own voice growing louder.

It took him a moment to realize that she had buried herself into the dirt before him. What an amusing act, she had only just met him and she was placed down to the ground. His tail stood high and proud behind him, the multi-colored tan and sandy fur flattening out once more from his previous attack as the single ear came to an erect state atop his head. "Leave immediately, an interesting proposition. No, I rather watch you fight, I find it... amusing." The amber eyes looked down on her mockingly from his position, the laughter within his head receding as the visions of dead came to his side to join in in the mockery of the one before him. He had heard enough from the false images he believed to be true. "Silence fools, I wish to observe her technique some more, do not make me kill you." The words were heavy and harsh, and the illusions receded back into the recesses of his mind with angry and hating snarls. "Please, continue."
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Omegax[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Omega[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:04 pm

"Amusing..." Silacea let her voice tread lightly after the brute.
He seemed sort of....sick, but what was an Omega to do? She didnt know if she had to listen to him or not, but she figured that it would be best to heed his orders. Were they truely orders? The grey wolf couldn't really decide for herself. She sensed a strange aura emitting from this wolf. Somthing wasn't right.
But, as the wolf accessed the wolf infringe of her with a single glance, she started to get up.
" I am Silacea, the packs Omega. Who, might I ask, are you?" Her small voice asked.
She was sure that the wolf wouldnt be interested in formalities such as these, but it was best to play on the safe side. She rose from her planted location with a sigh, and shook the grime from her red hoes pelt. As she walked up to her makeshift decoy, her half ear quivered. Somthing wasn't right. This wolf seemed quiet malicious by nature. Silacea, however, pretended not to notice as she began to fear for herself. She could hear it. The laughter that had haunted her dreams for seasons. He seemed almost as veiled in intent as they did. But he wasn't one of them, and she knew that for a fact, but he was so simmilar, it was eerie.
Back to top Go down
Kraven

Kraven

Award : [table cellspacing=0 style="width:150px; font-size: .6em; border-spacing: 5px; border-collapse:collapse;"][tr][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Joinf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"]Bettering Ones Self. Warriormf[/td][td style="text-align:center; width:30px;"][/td][/tr][tr][td style="text-align:center;"]Joining[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Joined Kachle[/td][td style="text-align:center;"]Warrior[/td][td style="text-align:center;"][/td][/tr][/table]

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 1:42 pm

He watched her arise from her place in the dirt, the eyes never leaving her form as he scrutinized every movement of her muscles. His eyes narrowed ever so slightly as she spoke her name and rank, an omega, how interesting indeed, though from the way she had thrown herself in the dirt in the first place he had already guessed that it was something along those lines, this just confirmed the males initial assessment. "I am Kraven, warrior of Kachle. Though, did I not ask you to continue with your training, I was admiring your form for a moment there." His words were said with a certain harsh undertone only accentuated worse by the gravelly voice that their owner held with it.

Kraven had never been one to be kind towards females, but an omega female who was not just a breeder, well this was an interesting mix that he was not fully alright with. For a moment the females body was replaced with that of another female, one that brought the fur on his spine to a bristle as he growled loudly and snapped at Silacea, "Who are you!?" The being did not answer and he began to stalk closer to her but as he approached the vision changed, the wolf that had been standing there was not anymore, and Silacea was back in his vision. "Heh, ghosts of the past, truly a curse without any hope to come back from." He shrugged off his recent near attack as if it was normal, the beast held no remorse and even snickered at it as his tail remained high and proud behind him while he stared down the other.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 2:05 pm

Silacea tried to follow what this male, Kraven as he called himself, was saying. Her eyes were wide with shock as he snapped. It was so sudden the female hadn't had a moment to react. She just puffed herself up a bit to appear strong. When she realised he had seen somthing that wasnt their....she remembered her quest. To find how she came to escape from her former prison. But, these thoughts were tossed to the side with ease as she saw him watching her. His amber orbs were as criticizing as ever. Her form twitched as she dared to speak up, feeling a bit bold.
" If you don't want me to continue with my training....then what am I to...continue....?"
The wolf knew she probably wouldn't enjoy the answer, but her curiosity had neared its peak. Who was Kraven? What did he want? But most of all, what did he see when he snapped at her.
" What exactly did you mean by my form?" Her words still carried a submissive quality, but they were not as quiet.
She knew he thought her foolish. She could see his authority. She could almost feel him changing inside right before her eyes. Or perhapse it was all her imagination, and he really didn't. Silacea could never tell. She lost the bold quality in her stance almost as quick as it came, and she once again lowered herself. She didnt know what was going on here, but she didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Kraven

Kraven

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:02 pm

She asked what he wanted her to continue with, he was going to hold his tongue for a moment and let her wonder. It was as if she was trying to read him, trying to understand the qualities of insanity that were held within the fevered and broken mind. He had no doubt that she was already forming her opinions of him, and he wasn't about to prove her wrong in any way, in fact he felt that he had waited long enough to give her the answer when she finally let herself fall back into the proper submissive role. Just as he was about to speak though he held his tongue, his larger, thick form began to move again, the yellow eyes never leaving her body as he began to circle the female, taking in all her body as he finished his circle lowering his head to the front of hers so he was on eye level with her.

The cold amber eyes peered deep into her dark blues, a deep growl rippling through his throat as he spoke softly. "You got it easy here girl, where I come from, your kind were used for breeding and breeding alone. And I was admiring your body, I wonder what kind of pups would come from you, strong, I doubt it." He laughed mockingly at her before standing tall as he spoke commandingly. "Prove to me that you are not just a wolf who should be used for breeding, fight the demons that seem to contaminate your mind and make you such a submissive dog." He laughed at his jab turning his back on the female he had insulted. "I doubt you can."
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Silacea met his growl with that of her own. A breeder? She was no tool. She knew what he was thinking. The female decides that she wouldn't have it, she didnt want to be treated as such.
"I am not a breeder, for I am no tool." She growled, her deep blue eyes narrowing to slits.
She looked at him, and begun to adopt a more authorative stance. She was supposed to bow, and Luther wouldn't like this, but she couldn't be talked down to by this male. She was afraid of him, and the things he may do to her, but she let it go.
"I would only brood pups of weak nature if they were sired by one of your kind!" Silacea yelled to him.
I can't stoop to his level, was all she could manage to tell herself, but she already had as her muzzle opened to expose her large teeth. Her eyes gouged out at the male menacingly. Their wasnt a doubt she was mad. She couldn't help but notice his comment about the demons of her past, and gow she wouldnt over come. But she already had in a sense. She broke the circle the male had made around het, and her fur puffed up near her shoulders.
"I will not bow to you." She explained in a surprisingly calm voice, her tail straight out and twitching with anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Kraven

Kraven

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 pm

She came to stand up towards him, that was unexpected, however the wolf would not be taken off guard. In turn to her snarling and growling he quickly raised his head, the gravel voice growing loud and demanding as he spoke to the female before him. "Lower yourself omega, lest you wish me to show you why you are such a position, or shall I make your position lower so you are no more than a tool." The threat was real, he did not mean his words idly and he would carry them through if she continued with her actions, the warrior would not tolerate the actions of the female before him. In fact the fur along his nape had stood to end in the confrontation the two were now having, the amber eyes were staring her down as if jabbing at her, pushing her towards making a move, whatever she did he would be ready for it.

"After all, I have not bred in a while and I'm certain you will do fine. Though it seems you may not be in season." He began to laugh as he scented the air for the smell of heat, however there was none, though the time was drawing near for the female to enter it, that scent lingered in the air with all the females as it always did. The tail was like a pole behind him, erect as he challenged her to the fight she seemed to be drawing herself towards. His laughter became louder as his upper-lips pulled back into a snarl, the sickly mind seeming to snap with his assertion of power. "I've already made a brood before, two young pups, well trained, they are my heirs in the pack before this, they have achieved greatness and will teach such unto their young, and if you continue so will I teach more unto our young." His voice broke into a snide chuckle at his comment, he wanted to make her uncomfortable, to make her fear, he wanted the laughter in his mind to reside and it seemed to with this sickly show of threats.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:10 pm

The female let a gravely growl escape her throat as she snaraled through open teeth. She wasn't afraid of him, just bitterly angry. Her hatred only increased when he spoke of "their" pups, of "her" future with him.
"Pups? With you? No way." She scoffed, "I do not fear you any longer Kraven. You are simply an over dominate male who....well, to put it bluntly, needs to be put in his place. And if I, the Omega female of Kachle has to be the one to do so, be my guest." She spoke with an icy sting attatched to every word.
Silacea thought the male foolish, but herself aswell. She was shaking now. In her anger, she had disobeyed the ranking order, dishonored a warrior, and possibly lost her life, all in a second. But she once again stilled herself.
"You are a fool if you belive for one second that I would lose...or be bred to acumen like you. No, I'm not in my heat, and this isn't the breeding season, and Luther would be very...displeased if swine such as you spawned with me."
She lowered herself, prepared to pounce, but found herself unable to. He wiuld make the first move. She was blind by anger, but not necessaraly stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kraven

Kraven

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:52 pm

The male couldn't help but laugh at the way she responded to him, turning his head to reveal the missing flesh from his mouth as he stared her down a deep rumbling growl ripping from his throat before speaking to her. "You realize I could kill you for even considering challenging me, do you think I should allow your worthless hide the pleasure of life, dog?" With his insult and comment the male began to move about her, letting the muscles, gum, and revealed teeth where the flesh was missing remain in her view, he would use it as a way to keep her fixated on something other than the fight that she was slowly bring on to the both of him.

Kraven couldn't help but lift his head a little more as he looked down on her before the laughter that always remained in the back of his mind went silent. There she was again, that female, she was off to the side, he could see her in the side of his eye. His thick skulled head flew to the right to peer at her before the fur along his spine stood to end, slowly he stalked towards her and away from his original foe. The fought that he had gotten so ready for was forgotten and lost to the back of his mind as he spoke softly. "Who are you little vixen, what vicious one from my past are you that you would taunt me without a word or action? I shall hunt you down in death, I will rip you to pieces." The threats were spoken to one who seemed to have no ears, the growl ripped from his throat again, now his attention completely turned on the mysterious one who stood far in the distance who caused his blood to become chilled with every breath he took.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:51 pm

" Kraven, I am sorry. I was blinded by anger, and wrongfully lashed out on you. I now see that everything you said has been true this entire time. I am worthless." Her voice became cool and collected as she berated herself.
Silacea stepped her act up by crawling close to Kraven and licking him on the chin in a display of submission. All the while, the young wolf stood silently, her eyes fixed apon the missing gum. She sent a silent prayer to someone, anyone, to help her, as she had realized she had gotten in way over her head. She heard the male talking of some vixen, tourturing him from the dead....what was going on here? Why was Kraven acting in such a manner? She didn't know. But as she pondered, a plan formed inside of her head. With this battle plan, she could win or lose, but it was her only chance, her only prayer.
" Tell me, Kraven, what do you....desire....in life?" She spoke softly, edging toward the male, her eyes narrowed to slits. " What do you want from this pack.. from Luther...from me...?" She used a deeper voice than her normal tone. She was hoping to distract him, but was careful not to be to obvious of her intentions.
" I bet you could have anything you wanted.....from anyone." She stepped up to his ear and whispered.
She prayed once more to someone....anyone....that he wouldn't see through her, she knew how intellegent Kraven was, and she feared it. But now wasnt the time or place for fear, and she knew this all too well.
"Why don't you just.....take....take what it is you desire. Make it yours....own it." She slinked a little ways away from him, slowly, as if an attempt to saviour each step.
The grey female hoped he would respond well to this...treatment, as she was giving it all she had. She flashed him an innocent smile, her teeth carefully tucked behind the skin of her jaw. 'This is my last chance of surviving....my last hope of not being torn to shreds by this male....' Was her only thought. So, she decided to turn up her charm a little more.
" My worthless hide could be worth while to you..." Silacea articulated with a low tone.
Back to top Go down
Kraven

Kraven

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 pm

She had begun to try her charm on him as he had been distracted from her, it was a foolish mistake on her part, having been that he would not have noticed if she had made a hasty escape back to the pack. Now instead the female came to his chin, licking it as if to show that she was a good submissive omega, however the wolf would not have it. She had taken too many steps in the wrong direction earlier that day and now she brought him back to reality it was time to deal with the misguided female who was trying her best to change his mind. She was up to something, and for now he would let her talk herself out as he turned his head from the one that tormented him, though he could feel her presence, it was as if it were a shroud that covered the male in cold, causing his blood to turn to ice, his mood was far worse now than it had been before, he was not angry as much as he was malicious. This female trying to outweigh him with a mind-game, he had taken what he wanted before and did not need praise to change his mind on that.

Slowly his words began to form at his lips as he spoke softly. "You will not escape punishment that easy dog. Do you know what we used to do to omega's who stepped out of line?" His eyes went wide as he whirled about on her looking deep into the eyes, a crazy look within them as he snarled at her, "We killed them, ripped them to shreds and left them for the scavengers of the sky to come and peck apart until there was nothing left, even the bones were chipped into nothing more than food for the grass itself." Carefully he composed himself once more as now all the fur upon his body stood to end and he growled deeply, a harsher sound came to his voice as he began to speak with a demanding tone. "Now I give you the option, girl, our omega's were males, but you can save yourself by giving yourself to me. Or you can try to run back to the packs land, maybe you'll find safety there. Though I'm certain when the alpha hears an omega was threatening. Well, I've heard Luther is not very forgiving of such things." He began to laugh, his eyes never leaving the females form, still looking upon her as if she were a piece of meat.
Back to top Go down
Silacea

Silacea

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 12:23 am

Silaceas ears twitched several times. Give herself to him.....? What exactly did that entail....? She thought. She knew the answer but she didnt want to belive it. She didnt want to ask, fearing making an even bigger fool of herself. But the curiosity over came her.
"What exactly would that entail?" Her voice slowly articulated.
Her eyes were surprisingly tranquil despite the dire situation. She sat, slouching, and covered her paws with her tail, keeping her head as low as her neck would allow. She looked to one side, tgen the next in an ongoing flick. Her eyes were never still when she was nervous. At her feet, she saw an ant crawl below, she reached out her paw to squish it. She claimed its life. Mostly of angst and partially out of terror. Terror that enveloped her. Why was she so ignorant? Why could she not have obeyed the commands of a higher up? She had two choices, give in, or be ripped to shreds. To give herself away, or to lose herself. Kraven was correct, Luther wouldn't like that, nor would he tolerate it. No one would come to her aid. No one cared about her. Not even her beloved alpha would care as he cast her out or perhapse tale her life with his own paws. She would most likely do it....whatever he wanted, she would agree. But, their was one small spark. A spark of rebellion that had been almost entirely extinguished by her situation. But inside herself, she also had a choice, to let this spark die forever, or to fight this male and have her courage return. She knew if she gave herself to Kraven she would lose it forever. But if she fought, she risked losing herself. A tough choice she had, but she had to make it with haste, she thought as she awaited Kravens deep voice to again fill the painful silence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bettering Ones Self.   Bettering Ones Self. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bettering Ones Self.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Incendio :: Kachle Packlands :: The Woodlands :: Training Circle-
Jump to: